Add That Source offers a vast collection of repositories. In this article, I will explain the installation steps for Add That Source Kodi Addon.
You can employ similar steps to install this add-on on every Kodi-compatible device.
Furthermore, I will also explain how you can install other Add-ons using Add That Source Add-on.
Add That Source addon is an impressive program Addon on Kodi. It is used for adding source of the hosting repository that contains the Add-ons you desire to install.
Now, some of you may not know what the function of any Repository or repo is. A repo is a media source that hosts one or more Add-ons by storing their data and info. So, when you install any Repository, you are able to access the data of Add-ons so that you can install them later.
The official Kodi repository that comes pre-installed with Kodi has a limited number of Addons. And hence, you can’t install many useful video Add-ons from it that offer vast varieties of content, whether it be live TV, sports, documentaries, movies, or shows. This is where Add That Source Kodi Addon comes into play.
Add That Source Add-on has many repositories that host popular third-party add-ons that are not available in the official Kodi repository.
It has a simple easy to use interface.
Add That Source Kodi Addon has retained a place in our Best Kodi Addons list.
Want to learn the installation process of Kodi? Read this: Kodi 19 Matrix Installation
How to Install Add That Source Kodi Addon
I will divide the installation steps for Add That Source Kodi Addon into three sections to make it easier for the users to follow them and install the add-on. Read further to learn the steps.
1. Allow Unknown Sources within Kodi
Add That Source Kodi add-on is still not listed in the official Kodi repository. Hence, you have to install it from third-party sources. However, installation from third-party sources is turned off on Kodi and therefore needs to be turned on. Follow the steps below to turn this setting on:
1. Start Kodi.
2. Head to left panel of Kodi main screen and hit Gear Icon (Settings).
3. Open System tile.
4. Select/Highlight Add-ons from left panel. Click on the slider next to Unknown Sources from right panel for turning it on.
5. A Warning will appear.
Read this before proceeding.
It says the Add-ons will be given access to personal data stored on your device.
Now, if you do not want your personal data accessed by third-party add-ons, it is important to use a reliable VPN like ExpressVPN while streaming through a third-party Add-on.
2. Install Repository Containing Add That Source Kodi Addon
DaButcher Repository contains Add That Source Kodi add-on. Therefore, you have to install DaButcher Repo first and then install Add That Source Kodi Addon from it. Follow the steps below for installing DaButcher Repository on Kodi:
1. Again, hit Gear Icon ( Settings) from Kodi main screen.
2. Open File Manager section.
3. Hit Add Source.
4. Select <None>
5. Enter the given URL while making sure you type it correctly :
6. I am naming the media source addthatsource so that it can be identified easily later on. Then, select OK.
7. Hit OK.
8. Again, head to the Settings Window and hit Add-ons.
9. Hit Install From Zip File
10. You will learn that this add-on can only be updated manually. Select Yes.
11. Click the source name (addthatsource).
12. Choose repository.dab-1.3.zip
13. You will receive a notification once the installation of DaButcher repo is complete.
3. Install Add That Source Kodi Addon
The last thing remaining is installation of Add That Source Kodi Addon from DaButcher Repo. Follow the steps below:
1. Hit Install From Repository.
2. Open DaButcher Repository.
3. Select Program add-ons.
4. Hit Add That Source from the add-ons list available.
5. Select Install icon from the right bottom of the page.
6. Permit Additional add-ons installation by selecting OK.
7. Add That Source Kodi Addon will start installing.
8. You will receive a notification once Add That Source Addon installation is complete.
Yay! Now, choose any repositories you want to install from Add That Source Kodi Addon and then install your favorite add-ons.
How to Use Add That Source Addon on Kodi
Let me quickly teach you how to start & use Add That Source Kodi Addon. Follow the steps below:
1. Head to Kodi Main screen and hit Add-ons.
2. Locate Add That Source Kodi add-on and select it to start it. If you can’t locate it, hit Program add-ons.
3. Hit Add That Source icon from the list of Add-ons available.
This is how the Main screen of Add That Source Kodi add-on looks like:
Overview – Add That Source Kodi Addon
The Main Screen of Add That Source Kodi add-on has many sections. These are:
- Helpful Youtube Videos
- Add Multiple Sources
- How to Use Add That Source
- DaButcher Repo
- Venom Repo
- The Crew Repo
- Sly Guy Repo
- Magnetic Repo
- Frenchdj Repo
- Narcacist Repo
- Catchup Repo
- Apex Repo
- Doomzday Repo
- Bugatsinho Repo
- Open Wizard Repo
- Octopus Repo
- Vstream Repo
- Mbebe Repo
- Funsterbe Repo
- Chains Repo
- DJ Themes Repo
- Tikipeter Repo
- Digzz Repo
- Castagnait Repo
- Nixgates Repo
- Dobbelina Repo
- South Paw Repo
- Cman Repo
- Drinfernoo Repo
- Stream Army Repo
- Gaia/Orion Repo
- Host505 Repo
- Misfits Mods Repo
- Fractured Repo
- Gujal Repo
- RisingTides Repo
- Jurial Monkey Repo
- Grindhouse Repo
- Aenemapy Repo
- Ghetto Astronaut Matrix Repo
- Prototype Repo
- Aliunde Repo
- Swagotaku Repo
- Ezzer-Mac Repo
- Loop Repo
- Where the Monsters Live Repo
Add That Source Kodi add-on has repositories listed on its main screen mainly with a few other exceptions.
To add the media source of any desired Repository, click the repo and then select the URL and finally click OK after naming the source file. It’s that simple.
Now you can go to the Kodi Settings and complete the repo installation so that you can install your preferred Kodi Addon.
The Search tool will help you find any repo easily without any need for manually browsing to locate the repo.
Helpful Youtube Videos section has many interesting tutorials including Real Debrid, Python, and Kodi tutorials.
Add Multiple Sources section is to add multiple sources all at once.
How to Use Add That Source section tells how to use this add-on to install any repo.
How to Install any Add-on from Add That Source Kodi Addon
Add That Source Kodi Addon can be used to install many Add-ons. To illustrate the process better, I will show the installation process for Shadow Addon using Add That Source Kodi add-on. Follow these steps:
Note: For a detailed guide on Shadow Kodi Addon, read this guide: Install Shadow Addon on Kodi
1. To install any Add-on, you have to first learn about the hosting repo that contains the add-on. Since I am going to install Shadow Add-on, the hosting repo is Magnetic Repository.
2. Launch Add That Source Kodi add-on.
3. Select Magnetic Repository.
4. Click on the listed URL and then select OK.
5. Rename the source (or leave the source name as it is) and select OK.
6. You will get a message telling you to restart Kodi for applying the changes. Hit OK.
7. Restart Kodi. (Click the Power button from Kodi main screen and then click Exit to close Kodi. After it closes, again click the Kodi icon to restart it.)
8. The installation process after that is almost similar to the installation process of Add That Source Add-on.
9. Go to Kodi Settings > Add-ons> Install from Zip file > OK
10. Select the given Source name (…magnetic).
11. Click the provided zip file.
12. Wait and let the repo install completely. You will receive a notification once it is installed.
13. Next, go to Install from Repository > Magnetic Repository> Video add-ons> Shadow > Install> OK.
14. Wait and let Shadow Addon install completely. You will receive a notification once the process is complete.
You can employ similar steps to install any add-ons of your choice using Add That Source add-on.
Add That Source Kodi addon allows you to install repositories hosting many Add-ons easily. All popular repositories are listed in this add-on.
It saves you from manually typing URLs to add source of any repo. Thus, it makes the installation process of any Add-ons easier and uncomplicated and also saves your valuable time. You should definitely try it!
Hi, I am Alyssa! I am a tech enthusiast and a blogger. I have been using Kodi and FireStick since 2016. I wanted to share my latest tech discoveries and knowledge with the World, which led me to start this blog in 2021. I post in-depth how-to guides for FireStick devices & Kodi in a way that is easy to understand for people of all ages. Thanks for stopping by!