Aliunde K19 addon was originally called Aliunde addon. In this article, we will take you through the installation process for Aliunde K19 Kodi Addon.
You can follow the same instructions for all Kodi-supported products including FireSticks, Androids, Windows, and iOS devices.
Moreover, we will also teach the integration procedure of Trakt & Real Debrid with Aliunde K19 Addon.
|Supported Devices||Amazon FireStick, Fire TV, Android TV, Android Mobiles, Tablets, iOS, Chromecast with Google TV, Nvidia Shield, Roku, Mi Box, Windows, Mac Computer and more|
|Type of Addon||Video-on-demand|
|Content||Movies, TV shows|
|Premium Sources||Real Debrid|
Worried about inflated cable bills? If yes, then bid bye to your existing cable provider and say hello to the Aliunde Kodi add-on to save your hard-earned money.
Aliunde K19 addon (previously known as Aliunde Addon or Aliunde Plus Addon) is an amazing Kodi add-on for streaming hundreds and thousands of movies and shows. It has a beautiful layout.
This add-on has one-click links that allow streaming videos with just a single click.
Aliunde Kodi add-on can also integrate Trakt and Real Debrid to further maximize your streaming experience.
Our list of Best Kodi add-ons also features Aliunde K19 Kodi add-on.
Read our article to learn the installation procedure for Kodi: Install Kodi
How to Install Aliunde K19 Kodi Addon
I am dividing Aliunde K19 Kodi Addon installation steps into three sections so that the readers don’t find the steps difficult to follow.
1. Allow Unknown Sources within Kodi
The official Repository of Kodi doesn’t host Aliunde K19 Kodi add-on. Therefore, you have to install it from other sources. But add-on installation from other sources is disabled generally for Kodi. So, you have to turn on the feature first. Here are the steps:
1. Launch Kodi.
2. Hit Gear Icon (Settings) from upper left corner of Kodi Home page.
3. Open System
4. Select Add-ons from left side. And, hit Unknown Sources from right side to turn on add-on installation from other sources.
5. A message will warn you.
Read this before proceeding.
It says the Add-ons will be given access to personal data stored on your device.
Now, if you do not want your personal data accessed by third-party add-ons, it is important to use a reliable VPN like ExpressVPN while streaming through a third-party Add-on.
2. Install Repository Containing Aliunde K19 Kodi Addon
Aliunde Repository contains Aliunde K19 Kodi add-on. Hence, you have to install Aliunde Repository. And then, you can install Aliunde K19 Addon on Kodi from it. Here are the steps for Aliunde Repository installation on Kodi:
1. Hit Gear Icon ( Settings) again from Kodi Home page.
2. Choose File Manager
3. Select Add Source.
4. Select <None>
5. Carefully type the given URL :
6. Give the source file a name, for example, aliunde. Then, click OK.
7. Again, select OK.
8. Go to the previous menu and select Add-ons.
9. Hit Install From Zip File
10. You will get to know that automatic update of this add-on is not possible. Select Yes to proceed to the next step.
11. Select source name (aliunde).
12. Hit repository.aliunde-z.z.z.zip
Here z.z.z is the latest version number.
13. A message will confirm the complete installation of Aliunde repo.
3. Install Aliunde K19 Kodi Addon
The final step is Aliunde K19 Kodi Addon installation from Aliunde Repo. Here are the steps:
1. Hit Install From Repository.
2. Open Aliunde Repository.
3. Choose Video add-ons.
4. Hit Aliunde K19 option from the displayed list
5. Select Install button.
6. Click OK when a list of associated add-ons that will also get installed appears.
7. Aliunde K19 Kodi addon installation will begin.
8. A message will confirm the complete installation of Aliunde Kodi add-on.
Voila! Now, start streaming your favorite content.
How to Use Aliunde K19Addon on Kodi
Let me quickly show you the steps to start and use Aliunde K19 Kodi Addon. Here are the steps:
1. Head back to Kodi Home page. Hit Add-ons.
2. Find Aliunde K19 Kodi add-on and select it to launch it. If you are unable to find it, hit Video add-ons instead.
3. Hit Aliunde K19 from the displayed add-ons list to start it.
Here is Aliunde K19 Kodi add-on Home Page snapshot:
Overview – Aliunde K19 Kodi Addon
The Home Page of Aliunde K19 Kodi add-on has 12 sections. They are:
Aliunde K19 One Click Links
Last Link Played
My RD History
All categories have sub-sections. For example, Movies section has Theaters, Popular Movies, Released Movies, 3-D Movies, Genre, Years, Studio, etc.
TV Shows section has Popular, On the Air, New TV Shows, New Episodes, Genre, Years, Networks, etc.
There is also a Search option which is very useful in finding shows & movies quickly.
The Settings option has General settings like playback settings, video resolution settings, etc. Moreover, you can manage Trakt and Debrid account settings here.
How to Use Real Debrid with Aliunde K19 Kodi Addon
Aliunde K19 Kodi Addon can integrate Real Debrid with it to fetch high-quality links. Here are the steps to integrate Real Debrid with Aliunde K19 Kodi add-on.
We have written a separate Real Debrid article to explain it better.
1. Firstly, click HERE to create a Real-Debrid account.
2. Start Aliunde K19 Kodi Addon.
3. Select Settings
4. Select Debrid from left side. Ensure Real Debrid is selected in Choose debrid service section. Hit Re-auth Real-Debrid
5. You will find a verification code.
6. Open any browser for visiting https://real-debrid.com/device
Then, log in to your Real Debrid account.
7. Type the verification code. Click Continue
8. Application-allowed Message will appear after a few seconds.
Close Aliunde K19 Kodi Addon and then start it again. Now, you will also see RD links when you open any content.
How to Use Trakt with Aliunde K19 Kodi Addon
Aliunde K19 Kodi Addon can link Trakt with it for syncing media across devices. Follow the steps given below to link Trakt with Aliunde K19 Kodi add-on.
We have written a separate Trakt article to provide more information about it.
1. Firstly, visit Trakt.tv to create a Trakt account.
2. Launch Aliunde K19 Kodi addon.
3. Hit Settings option.
4. Select Trakt from left side. Click ***Sync track to DB***
5. If you are asked to override local DB (Aliunde K19), select No.
6. Hit Yes to authenticate Trakt.
7. You will soon notice an authorization code.
8. Open any browser for browsing https://trakt.tv/activate. Then, log in to your Trakt account.
9. Select Continue after entering the authorization code.
10. Complete authorization by choosing Yes.
Aliunde K19 Kodi addon has enough content to keep you engaged throughout the year. It adds new content regularly and also keeps updating its streaming links to reduce the chances of dead links.
Furthermore, it also has the ability to integrate Real Debrid and Trakt. Why not try this fantastic add-on?
Hi, I am Alyssa! I am a tech enthusiast and a blogger. I have been using Kodi and FireStick since 2016. I wanted to share my latest tech discoveries and knowledge with the World, which led me to start this blog in 2021. I post in-depth how-to guides for FireStick devices & Kodi in a way that is easy to understand for people of all ages. Thanks for stopping by!