Finding good Sports Addons is nothing short of a euphoria. And when we discovered Apex Sports Addon, we knew we had to share it with our readers. So, in this post, we will guide you through the installation steps of ApeX Sports Kodi Addon.
Similar steps can be used for its installation on every other Kodi-enabled product including FireSticks, Androids, etc.
|Amazon FireStick, Fire TV, Android TV, Android Mobiles, Tablets, Chromecast with Google TV, Nvidia Shield, Roku, Mi Box, TiVo Stream 4K and more
|Type of Addon
|Live Sports, Highlights, Live TV
Apex Sports Addon can stream live matches from all over the globe.
Even if you missed any of the live matches, you can watch them by playing their replays & highlights on this add-on.
So, you can easily enjoy streaming Soccer, Football, Hockey, Baseball, & Basketball matches.
What’s more, it offers sports streams in high resolution.
The Live TV category in this addon also features websites that have channels that stream movies and TV shows.
The interface design of ApeX Sports addon is kept minimal so that users find it easy to use.
ApeX Sports addon also works as a browser. You can type the URL of any website you prefer and enjoy streaming its content. Additional features like external video player support are still not incorporated in this add-on.
We have curated a list of Best Kodi Addons with ApeX Sports Addon also featured in it.
Learn to install Kodi by visiting our guide: Kodi 19 Matrix Installation Guide
How to Install ApeX Sports Kodi Addon
Let’s learn the installation method of ApeX Sports Kodi Addon with some easy-to-follow steps. Look at the steps:
1. Allow Unknown Sources within Kodi
Official Kodi repository doesn’t have ApeX Sports Kodi add-on. Hence, it has to be installed from third-party sources. But, we have to turn on third-party add-on installation on Kodi before proceeding any further. Look at the steps:
1. Open Kodi.
2. Navigate to top left corner of the Kodi Home page. Select Gear Icon (Settings).
3. Click on System.
4. Hit Add-ons tile from left side. Select Unknown Sources tile from right side to turn the option on.
5. A message will appear to warn you.
Read this before proceeding.
It says the Add-ons will be given access to personal data stored on your device.
Now, if you do not want your personal data accessed by third-party add-ons, it is important to use a reliable VPN like ExpressVPN while streaming through a third-party Add-on.
2. Install Repository Containing ApeX Sports Kodi Addon
Arxtic-ape Repository contains ApeX Sports Kodi add-on. That’s why we will install Arxtic-ape Repository first to install ApeX Sports Addon from it later.
Below are the installation steps of Arxtic-ape Repository on Kodi:
1. Select Gear Icon ( Settings) from Kodi Home page.
2. Hit File Manager.
3. Choose Add Source option from any of the screen sides.
4. Select <None>
5. Enter the URL given below:
6. Name the source for easy identification. I will name it Apex Sports. Then, click on OK.
7. Again, hit OK.
8. Choose Add-ons tile from the Settings Window.
9. Hit Install From Zip File option.
10. A notification will inform you that Apex Sports add-on has to be updated manually every time. Click on Yes.
11. Now, select the source name provided before (Apex sports).
12. Choose repository.arxtic-ape-y.y.y.zip
(y.y.y is the version number)
13. A confirmation notification will appear after complete installation of the repository.
3. Install ApeX Sports Kodi Addon
The last step to learn is the installation of ApeX Sports Kodi add-on from Arxtic-ape Repository. Look at the steps:
1. Click on Install From Repository.
2. Hit arxtic-ape repository.
3. Hit Video add-ons.
4. Choose ApeX Sports from available Addons list.
5. Select Install option located at the bottom corner.
6. When asked to give permission to install additional add-ons, click OK.
7. Let ApeX Sports Kodi addon install fully.
8. A confirmation notification can be seen after complete installation of ApeX Sports addon.
Enjoy live streaming of sports and also sports highlights and replays with ApeX Sports Kodi Addon.
How to Use ApeX Sports Addon on Kodi
Now, let’s learn how to open & use ApeX Sports Addon on Kodi:
1. Hit Add-ons by heading back to Kodi Home page.
2. Choose ApeX Sports Kodi add-on to open it if you can spot it. If not, choose Video add-ons option from left side.
3. Click on ApeX Sports from the Add-ons list to open it.
This is the screenshot of Home page of ApeX Sports Kodi add-on:
Overview – ApeX Sports Kodi Addon
The Home page of ApeX Sports Kodi add-on has 4 sections. They are:
- Live Sport
- Live TV
- Replays and Highlights
The Live Sport section has websites with various channels for live streaming of sports. The Live TV section has websites with channels that can stream online movies, shows, documentaries, concerts, etc. The Replays and Highlights section has channels that stream replays & highlights of sports matches.
The Tools section has various important settings options. Set time zone, clear add-on cache & manage Live Sport and Live TV websites from this section.
ApeX Sports Kodi addon is a wonderful addon that is popular for streaming live sports. This add-on also has a live TV section that has websites containing channels that can stream content of various genres.
The layout of this add-on is clutter-free and user-friendly. ApeX Sports addon has options to manage subtitles and audio along with video playback settings.
I will recommend setting the time zone in the Tools section of Apex Sports Kodi Addon to auto.
Hi, I am Alyssa! I am a tech enthusiast and a blogger. I have been using Kodi and FireStick since 2016. I wanted to share my latest tech discoveries and knowledge with the World, which led me to start this blog in 2021. I post in-depth how-to guides for FireStick devices & Kodi in a way that is easy to understand for people of all ages. Thanks for stopping by!