In today’s guide, I will take you through the steps to install AppLinked on FireStick. I will also provide the steps to sideload third-party apps using AppLinked. This guide will work for all Amazon Fire TV and Android devices.
Some time back, FileLinked shut down for unknown reasons. As it provided a fairly easy way to sideload apps on Amazon FireStick and other Android devices, many users were looking for a FileLinked alternative.
Read: Best AppLinked Codes
Within a matter of few weeks, quite a few FileLinked clones have sprung up. AppLinked is one of them and so far, it seems like a great alternative. It works in a similar fashion to FileLinked. You simply need to enter the AppLinked code to install your favorite APKs, making faster installations possible. Normally, there are multiple Apps available under one code, all you got to do is browse and find what you like.
There is a wide variety of apps across diverse categories such as TV shows, movies, live TV, sports, and lots more.
Even if you do not have any code, you can still download APKs from the extensive App categories available on the home screen of the app. I will show you how to do that, so stay tuned for that.
You can also check out our guide on FileSynced, which is another alternative to AppLinked and FileLinked.
How to install AppLinked on FireStick
Please follow all the steps provided in this guide carefully to get AppLinked on FireStick:
1: Install the Downloader App
Downloader App is easily the most used side-loading app available on FireStick. It can be downloaded from the Amazon App Store. Here’s how we can install the Downloader on FireStick:
For further information on Downloader, visit our guide on How to Sideload Apps on FireStick with Downloader app.
1. Select Find on the FireStick Home screen
2. Click the Search option
3. Using the on-screen keyboard, enter Downloader. When you find Downloader in the auto-suggestions list, scroll down and click it.
4. Click Downloader tile
5. Click Get or Download
6. Once installed, click Open
7. Provide Downloader access to your files and device by choosing Allow
8. Click OK to close the Quick Start Guide
2: Enable Install Unknown Apps
Let’s prepare the Downloader app for the installation of third-party apps. Here’s what we are going to do:
1. Return to the home screen of FireStick and then, click the Gear Icon (Settings)
2. Open My Fire TV
3. From the following options, click Developer Options.
4. Go ahead and click Install unknown apps
Note: If your interface has the Apps from Unknown Sources option instead, click it then, click Turn On. Ignore the step after this.
5. Click Downloader to turn it ON
3: Install AppLinked on FireStick
Now, we can install AppLinked on FireStick. Let’s get on with the steps:
1. Hold down Home Button on the FireStick Remote for approximately 5 seconds. On the below screen, click Apps
2. Click Downloader app to open it on FireStick
3. Go to the right side of the Downloader App’s home screen click the box with Enter a URL or search term
4. When the on-screen keyboard appears, enter the following URL using that:
(This is the official website of AppLinked)
Click Go when you are ready
Note: Instead of the URL, you may also enter the AppLinked Downloader Code: 94243
5. Click DOWNLOAD as shown in the below screenshot
6. Wait for the AppLinked APK file to download. It shouldn’t take more than two minutes. However, it depends on your internet speed.
7. Once downloaded, Downloader will initiate the installation process. Click INSTALL
8. Wait as it gets installed
9. When the App Installed notification comes on screen, click DONE. (We will learn to open the app later, you will know why)
10. Click Delete to erase the APK file, which is no longer required
11. Click Delete once again
You have successfully installed AppLinked on Amazon FireStick.
How to use AppLinked on FireStick
To install APKs via AppLinked, we must do the following:
Note: If your FireStick has the Apps from Unknown Sources option, you do not need to do this.
1. Navigate over to FireStick home screen and then go to Settings > My Fire TV > Developer Options > Install unknown apps
2. Click AppLinked once to turn the option ON (like we did for Downloader App earlier)
Now AppLinked is installed, let’s first learn how you can access AppLinked on FireStick:
1. Hold down Amazon Fire Stick Remote’s Home Button until you get this below menu on the screen. Go ahead and click Apps
2. Navigate to the AppLinked icon and click to launch it
Here is the main screen of AppLinked on FireStick:
The interface of the app is clean and user-friendly. If you already have the AppLinked code that you want to access, you may do so. If not, I have created a list of some of the best AppLinked codes. Check our Best AppLinked Codes List HERE
Other than that, you also click on the Categories available on the home screen to download Apps if you do not have a code. These categories include Live TV, Movies/Shows, TV Shows, Adult, Movies, Gaming, Mixed Content, and Others. Simply browse through them and download what you like.
Install Any App with AppLinked codes:
1. On the AppLinked home screen, click Add A Store
2. Enter the code and click Submit (For this example, I am using AppLinked Code: 5555)
Note: The Store Codes will be saved automatically in the Saved Stores. That means you won’t have to type it every time if you want to use the same store.
3. Now, click Saved Stores
4. Click on the drop-down menu that reads Select A Store under Choose A Store!
5. Click 5555, or the store code that you want to access
6. Click Open
7. Click on any app that you would like to install. Here, I am going with BeeTV
8. Click Download
9. Wait for the APK to download
10. Click INSTALL
11. Wait for the app to get installed
12. Click DONE or OPEN
If you want to install more apps, click DONE and repeat the above process.
AppLinked is a fantastic FileLinked alternative. With this app, you can install favorite apps with just a few clicks. The process is super easy and fast. The app is also available for installation across various platforms.
If you have any questions, leave them in the comments section below.
Hi, I am Alyssa! I am a tech enthusiast and a blogger. I have been using Kodi and FireStick since 2016. I wanted to share my latest tech discoveries and knowledge with the World, which led me to start this blog in 2021. I post in-depth how-to guides for FireStick devices & Kodi in a way that is easy to understand for people of all ages. Thanks for stopping by!