Asgard is a brand new All-in-one addon from the Narcacist Wizard Repository. Today, we will share with you the steps to install Asgard Kodi Addon on FireStick.
You can use the same steps for its installation on every Kodi-supported device. These devices comprise PCs, Android devices like Smart TVs, Android Phones, and also FireStick products like FireStick 4K Max, FireStick Lite, etc. After reading this post, you will also learn to integrate Real Debrid & Trakt with Asgard Addon.
|Compatibility||Kodi 19 Matrix & Kodi 18 Leia|
|Type of Addon||All-in-one (AIO)|
|Content||Movies, TV shows, Live TV, Music, Documentaries|
|Premium Sources||Real Debrid, All Debrid, Premiumize|
Asgard addon is an All-in-one Kodi Addon offering on-demand content and also Live IPTV streaming. It can be installed on all Kodi versions including Kodi 18 Leia & Kodi 19 Matrix.
Asgard Kodi addon has everything in its kitty- be it movies, TV shows, or live IPTV channels. It also has dedicated content sections like the Kids section, Sports, Music, Anime, and Documentaries.
This add-on can offer High-definition content, even 4K quality. The interface and navigation are also smooth and user-friendly. It also allows Real Debrid and Trakt linking for a better streaming experience. However, if you happen to not have a Real Debrid account, you can still watch content from the Non Debrid section.
Asgard Kodi addon boasts many contents clubbed with equally important features. Hence, it is included in our Best Kodi Addons list and Best Kodi addons for Live TV list.
If you want a detailed guide on Kodi installation, read our guide: How to install Kodi 19 Matrix & Kodi 18 Leia
How to Install Asgard Kodi Addon
I will teach you the steps to install Asgard Kodi Addon. You can easily follow these steps to install it within a few minutes. Let’s see the steps:
1. Allow Unknown Sources within Kodi
Asgard Kodi add-on is a third-party add-on. Hence, you will not find it in Kodi repository. And thus, you have to install it from other sources. Before you start installation, you have to allow addon installation from third-party sources within Kodi. Below are the steps to do it:
1. Open the Kodi application.
2. Select Gear Icon (Settings) from the upper left side of Kodi Home screen.
3. Hit System icon.
4. Then, from the left side, click Add-ons. Click Unknown Sources option to turn it on.
5. A warning notification will appear
Read this before proceeding.
It says the Add-ons will be given access to personal data stored on your device.
Now, if you do not want your personal data accessed by third-party add-ons, it is important to use a reliable VPN like ExpressVPN while streaming through a third-party Add-on.
Select Yes to proceed.
2. Install Repository Containing Asgard Kodi Addon
Now we will have to install the Narcacist Repo before we can install Asgard Kodi add-on. This is because Asgard add-on is listed in this repository. Here’s the procedure to install Narcacist Repo on Kodi:
1. From Kodi Homescreen, select Gear Icon (Settings)
2. Hit File Manager
3. Click on Add Source option from either side of the screen.
4. Hit <None>
5. Type the given URL:
Select OK after typing the URL correctly.
6. Now, enter a preferred source name. In my case, it is Asgard. Then, click OK.
7. Click OK again.
8. Go back to the previous menu (Settings section) and click Add-ons.
9. Hit Install From Zip File
10. For Kodi 19 Matrix, you will be notified that auto-update of add-ons installed from the zip file is not available. Click Yes to proceed.
11. Now, select the source name you have given earlier. In my case, it is Asgard and I selected it.
12. Choose repository.NarcasistWizard.zip
13. A notification can be seen when installation is finished.
3. Install Asgard Kodi Addon for FireStick/ Pcs/ Android
The final step involves the installation of Asgard Kodi Addon from Narcacist Repository. Below are the steps:
1. From the same Add-ons page, select Install From Repository.
2. Choose Narcasist’s Wizard Repository
3. Click Video add-ons.
4. Select Asgard when you see available add-ons list.
5. Click Install. It is located on the right bottom side of the screen.
6. Give permission to install associated add-ons by clicking OK
7. Asgard addon on Kodi will initiate downloading and then installing.
8. After Asgard Kodi add-on installation is complete, you will be notified.
Asgard Addon is now installed.
How to Use Asgard Addon on Kodi
Before we start streaming on Asgard Kodi Addon, we have to open it. This is how you open it:
1. Go to Kodi Home Screen and select Add-ons
2. If you have fewer or no other add-ons installed, you will easily find Asgard Kodi add-on. Click it if that’s the case. If not, click Video add-ons.
3. When you see a list of add-ons installed on Kodi, select Asgard to open it.
This is the Home screen of Asgard Kodi add-on
Overview – Asgard Kodi Addon
The Main Page of Asgard Kodi add-on has 9 categories. They are:
- TV Shows
- 4K One Click Section
- One Click Section
- One Click Search
- Non Debrid Section
- Stand Up
- Search History
- Resume Watching
- Last Link Played
All these sections have many sub-sections. For example, the Sports section has sub-sections like Wrestling, Boxing, UFC Replays, Sports Documentaries, etc.
Search any content you are looking for using the Search tool on Asgard Kodi add-on
You can manage your Trakt, Debrid accounts, and other Asgard addon settings from Settings section.
For managing Settings on Asgard, click Settings. You can manage the following settings:
General – All general settings like theme settings are available here
Main Menu – Manage what is to be displayed on main menu
Debrid – For Debrid Settings
Trakt – For Trakt Settings
Next Up – Manage Auto-Play settings
Filters – Manage the video quality
Context Menu – For content management settings
One Click Play – Enable one-click play for movies and TV shows
Subtitles –Enable and change Subtitles.
Sources – Manage scraping time and scraping sources
TV Sources – Manage TV show scraping sources
Externals – Manage other associated accounts like Furk, Easy News, etc.
External Addons – Manage other associated addons
Quality vs Speed – Manage video quality settings based on your internet speed
IMDB – Manage your IMDB account
Debug – Enable debugging.
How to Use Real Debrid with Asgard Kodi Addon
Asgard Kodi Addon lets you link your Real Debrid account with it. Thus, it allows scraping of premium HD links. Here are the steps to integrate Real Debrid with Asgard Kodi add-on.
For a better grasp, check our Real Debrid guide
1. Click HERE if you don’t have a Real Debrid account.
2. Open Asgard Kodi Addon and choose Settings
3. From Debrid Section, click on Re-auth Real-Debrid
4. You will soon see an authorization code.
5. Now, go to https://real-debrid.com/device. ( Log in to your Real Debrid account if asked)
6. Type the authorization code and select Continue
7. You will get a notification confirming application is allowed.
As Real Debrid linking is finished, open Asgard Kodi Addon again. Now, click any content and you will find Real Debrid links in distinctive colors.
How to Use Trakt with Asgard Kodi Addon
Asgard Kodi Addon lets you link your Trakt account with it. Thus, it allows syncing your media on all your devices. Here are the steps to integrate Trakt with Asgard Kodi add-on:
For more knowledge on Trakt, read our Trakt guide
1. Go to Trakt.tv to create a Trakt account if you don’t have one.
2. Open Asgard Kodi addon. Click Settings.
3. Go to Trakt section. Click ***Sync track to DB***
4. When asked whether you want to override local DB (Asgard), click No
5. Now when given an option to authenticate Trakt, click Yes
6. You will soon see an authorization code.
7. Now, go to https://trakt.tv/activate. ( Log in to your Trakt account if asked)
8. Hit Continue after entering the authorization code
9. Complete authorization by selecting Yes.
Asgard Kodi addon offers hundreds of online video-on-demand content to watch online. It also has a music and apps section. Apart from that, it offers IPTV channels. But this section is still a work in progress. Also, you require to install additional plugins within Asgard Kodi add-on to access the channels. Still, it’s a good enough Addon to install on your Kodi device. Do try it!
Have any other questions? Comment down below to get the answer.
Hi, I am Alyssa! I am a tech enthusiast and a blogger. I have been using Kodi and FireStick since 2016. I wanted to share my latest tech discoveries and knowledge with the World, which led me to start this blog in 2021. I post in-depth how-to guides for FireStick devices & Kodi in a way that is easy to understand for people of all ages. Thanks for stopping by!