The Narcasist Repository has quite a few incredible addons. We have covered their Asgard Addon already. Today, I will teach the steps to install Black Lightning Kodi Addon.
These steps are similar for all Kodi-enabled devices. For instance, similar steps can be employed on PCs, Android-supported devices like Smartphones, & FireStick variants like FireStick 4K Max, and others.
Apart from that, after going through this article, you’ll be easily able to link Trakt & Real Debrid with Black Lightning Addon.
|Compatibility||Kodi 19 Matrix & Kodi 18 Leia|
|Type of Addon||Video-on-demand|
|Content||Movies, TV shows|
|Premium Sources||Real Debrid, All Debrid, Premiumize|
Black Lightning is a fabulous add-on for online video-on-demand streaming. This addon has got hundreds of TV series and movies for binging online. You will find different genres of content including Anime, Action, Kids, Documentaries, Thrillers, etc. This is supported on every Kodi version and that includes Kodi 18 Leia and Kodi 19 Matrix.
Black Lightning add-on has an elegant interface with smooth navigation. It can also provide high-definition quality links up to 4K. This addon also provides multiple streaming links to avoid streaming delays in case of dead links. Furthermore, Real Debrid & Trakt integration within Black Lightning Kodi addon is available to enhance the entertainment experience.
We have drafted a list of Best Kodi Addons and Black Lightning Kodi is included there. The reason is transparent enough and it is due to the availability of adequate content and features in it.
For detailed information on Kodi installation, check our article: Install Kodi 18 Leia and Kodi 19 Matrix
How to Install Black Lightning Kodi Addon
We will divide the installation steps of Black Lightning Kodi Addon into three sections for easier understanding. All the steps are kept simple and hence, easy-to-follow.
1. Allow Unknown Sources within Kodi
You cannot find the Black Lightning Kodi add-on in the Kodi repository. Hence, it has to be installed from third-party sources. However, before proceeding further, you have to give permission to allow Kodi to install from third-party sources. This is how you can give permission:
1. Start Kodi.
2. Navigate to top left side of the Kodi Main screen and click Gear Icon (Settings).
3. Hit the System icon
4. Now, from your left side corner, choose Add-ons option. Hit Unknown Sources from the right side and enable it.
5. Next a warning message appears.
Read this before proceeding.
It says the Add-ons will be given access to personal data stored on your device.
Now, if you do not want your personal data accessed by third-party add-ons, it is important to use a reliable VPN like ExpressVPN while streaming through a third-party Add-on.
Click Yes to skip it
2. Install Repository Containing Black Lightning Kodi Addon
Narcacist Repository has Black Lightning Kodi add-on listed in it. Therefore, Narcacist Repository needs to be installed for the installation of Black Lightning Addon on Kodi. Below are the steps for installation of Narcacist Repository on Kodi:
1. Again, from Kodi Main screen, click Gear Icon ( Settings)
2. Hit the File Manager icon
3. Choose Add Source. It’s located on both the left and right screen sides.
4. Hit <None>
5. Avoid typos and type the below-mentioned URL :
6. Now, to identify this source, you have to name it. I have named it Black Lightning. Then, hit OK.
7. Again, click OK.
8. Navigate to the previous menu and choose Add-ons.
9. Click Install From Zip File
10. A notification will appear saying add-ons you are installing will need manual updates. Click Yes.
11. Next, click source name. Since my source name is Black Lightning, I will select it.
12. Hit repository.NarcasistWizard.zip
13. After installation is completed, you will be notified.
3. Install Black Lightning Kodi Addon
After installation of Narcacist repository, install Black Lightning Kodi Addon from it. Here are the installation steps:
1. Hit Install From Repository.
2. Choose Narcacist’s Wizard Repository.
3. Click on Video add-ons option.
4. From the available list of add-ons, click on Black Lightning.
5. Click Install present on the bottom right corner of the installation page.
6. Hit OK for allowing Additional add-ons installation.
7. Black Lightning Kodi addon will start installing after download is complete.
8. Shortly, Black Lightning add-on on Kodi will finish installing. A notification will confirm the same.
Now, you can enjoy streaming your favorite shows and movies on Black Lightning Kodi Addon.
How to Use Black Lightning Addon on Kodi
In this section, we will learn how to start and use Black Lightning Kodi Addon. These are the steps:
1. Hit Add-ons option after heading back to Kodi Main screen.
2. If you don’t have many addons installed, Black Lightning Kodi add-on will be visible. Go ahead and click it. In other cases, hit Video add-ons option.
3. Choose Black Lightning from installed add-ons list to launch the addon.
Below is the screenshot of Black Lightning Kodi add-on Home screen:
Overview – Black Lightning Kodi Addon
The Black Lightning Kodi add-on Home Page has 13 categories. These are:
- One Click Collection
- Movies By Scraper
- TV By Scraper
- Trakt Account Login
- Trakt World Free Account
- Search By Actor
- General Search
- Last Link Played
- Search History
- Resume Watching
- My RD History
- RD Torrents
These categories are further divided into various sub-categories. For instance, the One Click Collection has sections like 4K TV & Movies, 3D Movies, 1080 Movies, TV Shows, Non Debrid, etc.
The One Click Collection Section offers VOD content ready to stream with a single click.
Black Lightning Kodi add-on has a powerful search tool. You can use it to find the content you are looking for. The Settings section lets you manage your Trakt, and Debrid accounts and also customize other playback settings.
How to Use Real Debrid within Black Lightning Kodi Addon
Black Lightning Kodi Addon allows Real Debrid integration. Hence, you will find Real Debrid links of HD video quality. This is how you can link Real Debrid to Black Lightning Kodi add-on.
To know more, read our Real Debrid article
1. First of all, you will require Real-Debrid account. Get it from HERE.
2. Start Black Lightning Kodi Addon & click Settings
3. Go to the Debrid Section, and hit Re-auth Real-Debrid
4. A verification code will appear shortly.
5. Next, visit https://real-debrid.com/device ( Real Debrid log in is required)
6. Enter the verification code. Select Continue
7. You will find application-allowed notification in a few seconds.
Now, you will spot premium high-definition links when you restart Black Lightning Kodi Addon again.
How to Use Trakt with Black Lightning Kodi Addon
Black Lightning Kodi Addon allows Trakt integration. Hence, using this feature you will be able to sync your media across your devices. This is how you can link Trakt with Black Lightning Kodi add-on:
For more info, check our Trakt article
1. First of all, you will require Trakt account. Get it from Trakt.tv.
2. To get the Trakt authentication command, open any one of the Trakt sections. In my case, I have opened Trakt Account Login.
3. And then I opened Movie List. You can open any of the categories. It will still work.
4. As you have not authenticated Trakt yet, the chosen category will not open. You will be instead asked for authenticating Trakt. Hit Yes
5. A verification code will appear shortly.
6. Next, visit https://trakt.tv/activate. (Trakt log in is required)
7. Type the verification code before selecting Continue
8. Choose Yes for completing authorization.
Black Lightning Kodi addon is a wonderful Addon for all the entertainment buffs out there. It has got plenty of content to keep viewers engaged. New contents are added regularly to maintain its huge library. Also, it allows Real Debrid and Trakt linking.
A little tip before signing off. Make sure you clear the cache of Black Lightning Kodi addon and also Kodi periodically to steer away from Black Lightning crashing and hanging problems. Also, connecting to a good VPN while streaming is recommended to remove geo-restrictions and internet throttling.
For other related queries, communicate with us so that we can help.
Hi, I am Alyssa! I am a tech enthusiast and a blogger. I have been using Kodi and FireStick since 2016. I wanted to share my latest tech discoveries and knowledge with the World, which led me to start this blog in 2021. I post in-depth how-to guides for FireStick devices & Kodi in a way that is easy to understand for people of all ages. Thanks for stopping by!