Blink is a debrid-based addon for on-demand content. In this article, I will walk you through the process of Blink Kodi Addon installation.
The instructions in this tutorial work exactly the same for all Kodi-supported devices. This includes FireStick Products, Android, iOS, and Windows devices too.
Moreover, the integration process of Trakt & Real Debrid with Blink Addon is also taught in this article.
|Supported Devices||Amazon FireStick, Fire TV, Android TV, Android Mobiles, Tablets, iOS, Chromecast with Google TV, Nvidia Shield, Roku, Mi Box, Windows, Mac Computer and more|
|Type of Addon||Video-on-demand|
|Content||Movies, TV shows|
|Premium Sources||Real Debrid, All Debrid, Premiumize|
Blink addon, also known as Don’t Blink addon, is a wonderful Kodi Addon for streaming online VOD content. This add-on has tons of movies & TV series stored in its library.
It sorts its vast content by popularity, genres, and the date of release. The layout of this add-on is very simple and hence easy to use.
Please note that Blink Kodi Addon only works with a Debrid account. But it makes sure that you get buffer-free HD links for all the listed content in its library. I suggest linking your Real Debrid account with it.
You can also sync media across devices by linking your Trakt account with it.
Blink Kodi Addon earns a spot on our Top Kodi Addons list.
Want to know the process of Kodi installation? Read our article: How to Install Kodi
How to Install Blink Kodi Addon
I will segregate the Blink Kodi Addon installation process into three parts. This will allow the readers to understand and follow the process easily.
1. Allow Unknown Sources within Kodi
Blink Kodi add-on is not located in the Kodi repository. It is located in Diamond Repository which is a third-party repository. But installing from third-party sources is not allowed in Kodi unless the feature is turned on.
Follow the steps given below to turn on installation from third-party sources:
1. Open Kodi.
2. Hit Gear Icon (Settings) from left side of the main screen of Kodi.
3. Click on System.
4. Hit Add-ons from left side panel. From the right-side panel, click on the slider next to Unknown Sources for turning the feature on.
5. A pop-up will warn you.
Read this before proceeding.
It says the Add-ons will be given access to personal data stored on your device.
Now, if you do not want your personal data accessed by third-party add-ons, it is important to use a reliable VPN like ExpressVPN while streaming through a third-party Add-on.
Skip it by clicking Yes.
2. Install Repository Containing Blink Kodi Addon
Diamond Repository contains Blink Kodi add-on. Hence, we will install Diamond Repository first and then install Blink Addon on Kodi from it. Follow the steps given below for Diamond Repo installation on Kodi:
1. Hit Gear Icon ( Settings) again from the main screen of Kodi.
2. Select/Highlight File Manager section.
3. Hit Add Source tile.
4. Select <None>
5. Enter the URL provided below :
6. We will name the source Diamond for quick identification. Click OK.
7. Again, hit OK.
8. Head to the previous menu. Choose Add-ons.
9. Hit Install From Zip File
10. A pop-up will inform you that only manual updates are available for this add-on. Select Yes.
11. Select source i.e. Diamond.
12. Hit kodi-19-repository.diamond.zip
Note: Choose kodi-18-repository.diamond.zip instead if you have Kodi 18 Leia
13. After some time, ‘Diamond Build K19 Repo Add-on installed‘ notification will appear.
3. Install Blink Kodi Addon
The Last step is installation of Blink Kodi add-on from the Diamond repository. Follow the steps given below:
1. Hit Install From Repository.
2. Choose Diamond Build K19 Repo.
3. Hit Video add-ons tile.
4. Hit Blink tile.
5. Select Install to initiate installation.
6. Select OK when a list of Additional add-ons that will get installed simultaneously appears.
7. Blink add-on will start installing.
8. A pop-up will appear notifying the complete installation of Blink Kodi Addon.
Done! Start streaming content on Blink Addon.
How to Use Blink Addon on Kodi
Let’s quickly learn the steps to open and use Blink Kodi Addon. Follow the below-given steps:
1. Head to Kodi Main screen. Hit Add-ons option.
2. Click on Blink Kodi add-on to open it if it’s visible. Otherwise, hit Video add-ons option.
3. You will see a list of Addons. Select Blink to open it.
The snapshot of the Blink Kodi add-on Main screen is shown below:
Overview – Blink Kodi Addon
The Blink Kodi add-on Home Page has 5 categories. They are:
- Last Played
Every category has its own sub-categories. For example, the Movies section has 5 sub-categories- Top, Genres, Years, Ratings and Search. Similarly, the Series section has 6 sub-categories – Top, Genres, Years, Ratings, Series Tracker, and Search.
The Trakt section has Shows Recommendations, Series Watchlist, Shows Watchlist, Movies Watchlist, etc.
The Last Played Section will show the shows and movies you played last once you integrate Trakt with this add-on.
The News section has currently nothing in it. When I tried to open it, all I could find is a welcome message with app update features summary.
Additionally, there is Trakt and Real Debrid integration option in the add-on settings of Blink Kodi add-on.
How to Use Real Debrid with Blink Kodi Addon
Blink Kodi Addon offers Real Debrid integration. This allows you to watch HD video content. Follow the steps given below to integrate Real Debrid with Blink Kodi add-on:
Check our Real Debrid Guide for more details
1. Get a Real-Debrid account from HERE.
2. Start Blink Kodi Addon.
3. Click the Gear Icon (Options) on the left bottom corner.
Note: If the Gear Icon is not visible on your screen, then open any of the folders. Now, check the left bottom corner. You will see the Gear Icon.
4. Click Add-on Settings option.
5. Select Debrid from the left side, and hit the slider next to Real Debrid to enable it from the right side.
6. Now, select Re. auth Rd.
7. You will notice a verification code.
8. Log in to your Real Debrid account by visiting https://real-debrid.com/device.
9. Hit Continue after typing the verification code.
10. An application-allowed message can be noticed after some time.
That’s it! Real Debrid is fully integrated with Blink Kodi Addon.
How to Use Trakt with Blink Kodi Addon
Blink Kodi Addon offers Trakt integration. This allows you to sync media across devices. Follow the steps given below to integrate Trakt with Blink Kodi add-on:
Read our Trakt article for further info
1. Get a Trakt account from Trakt.tv.
2. Start Blink Kodi addon.
3. Click Trakt from Blink add-on home page.
4. Open any folder. It will not open until Trakt is authenticated. In my case, I am opening Movie Lists.
5. When authenticate Trakt message appears, select Yes.
6. You will see a verification code.
7. Log in to your Trakt account by visiting https://trakt.tv/activate.
8. Hit Continue after entering the verification code.
9. Complete authorization by selecting Yes.
Blink Kodi addon provides tons of content to binge online. It adds new content daily. Hence, you can find all the latest content in this add-on along with old content too.
This add-on is still a work in progress as some of its categories (News) and sub-categories lack content. But still, its ability to integrate Real Debrid and Trakt makes it superior to its other competitors. Do try it!
Feel free to ask any questions and we are happy to answer them!
Hi, I am Alyssa! I am a tech enthusiast and a blogger. I have been using Kodi and FireStick since 2016. I wanted to share my latest tech discoveries and knowledge with the World, which led me to start this blog in 2021. I post in-depth how-to guides for FireStick devices & Kodi in a way that is easy to understand for people of all ages. Thanks for stopping by!