Today, I will demonstrate you how you can install CatMouse APK on FireStick. The steps provided here can also be used to install CatMouse on all other Fire TV & Android devices.
|Supported Devices||Amazon FireStick, Android TV, Android Mobiles, Tablets, Chromecast with Google TV, Nvidia Shield, Roku, Mi TV Stick, TiVo Stream 4K|
|Type of App||On-demand|
|Content||Movies, TV shows|
|External Video Player Support|
|Premium Sources||Real Debrid, All Debrid, Premiumize|
CatMouse is a terrific application for online video streaming- be it any TV shows or movies. The content-database is frequently updated too, so you won’t have to worry about missing any new movie or TV episode.
With this app, you can watch content in HD/ FHD video quality and also enjoy superior audio quality. CatMouse also features a stunning UI, which is extremely user-friendly.
Also Read:| CatMouse Shutting Down, Try the Best CatMouse Alternatives
You may also link your CatMouse app with Real-Debrid and trakt.tv for better quality and streaming control.
CatMouse App is a phenomenal app and features in our Best FireStick applications list.
How to Install CatMouse APK on FireStick
Get CatMouse APK on your FireStick by following the steps offered below:
1. Install Downloader App
We are going to install the most popular Sideloading tool, Downloader. If you already have it, you may skip to the next section. Here are the steps:
To find out more about Downloader, visit our guide: How to Sideload Apps with Downloader
1. Navigate to Find on your FireStick home screen
2. Then, click the Search option
3. Search for Downloader. Click Downloader from the quick search suggestions below
4. Click Downloader icon
5. Choose Get/Download.
6. The installation process will only take a minute.
7. When you see the Open button, it means the app has been installed. Click Open
8. Hit Allow to give the app all the necessary permission
9. Click OK to dismiss the Start Guide
2. Enable Install Unknown Apps Feature
The second step is to turn ON install unknown apps feature. Find the steps below:
1. Get back to the home screen of FireStick. On the middle menu bar, click the Gear Icon (Settings)
2. Choose My Fire TV from all the options that you see on the screen
3. Open Developer Options.
💡Note: Can’t find Developer Options? Go to: Settings > My Fire TV > About. Repeatedly select the first menu item 7 times. The message "No need, you are already a developer" will appear. Go back to the My Fire TV menu to find the newly revealed "Developer Options". Check out our guide with screenshots and video tutorial: How to Unhide/Reveal Developer Options.
4. Select Install unknown apps
Note: If don’t see Install unknown apps option, click Apps from Unknown Sources> Turn ON. Skip the next step.
5. Scroll down to Downloader app and click to turn the option ON
3. Install CatMouse APK on FireStick
Now, we are ready to start the final step of the installation process. Here’s what we are going to do:
1. Take your FireStick Remote and for a couple of seconds, hold down its Home Button
2. Then, select Apps from the list of options.
3. Open the Downloader app
4. Click on the URL field
5. Type in the following link:
(This is the official CatMouse APK website)
NOTE: Instead of the URL, you may also enter the Downloader Code for CatMouse: 56759
6. Once the website loads, scroll down and click Download CatMouse vX.X APK [ X denotes the version number]
7. Wait as the app downloads on your FireStick
8. Click INSTALL
9. Wait until the app is fully installed
10. Then, click DONE.
11. Choose Delete to delete the APK file
12. Now, click Delete again
How to Use CatMouse APK on FireStick
CatMouse APK is easy to use and can be accessed using the following steps:
1. Hold down the Home Button on FireStick Remote for a couple of seconds
2. Click the Apps icon.
3. Click the app icon and launch CatMouse APK
Click Allow when asked for permissions.
Hit OK when Changelog is shown.
Now, choose the default video player. Both ExoPlayer and MX player work great with CatMouse app. You can change it anytime by going to the Settings
Click PROCEED to go past the disclaimer page
Here’s the Home Screen of CatMouse APK on FireStick:
Overview of CatMouse APK on FireStick:
The Layout of CatMouse APK is similar to its competitor like Cyberflix TV, FilmPlus, etc. Through the Hamburger menu, you can access the TV shows, Movies, and Favorites section. Moreover, you can also manage your Settings and Downloads using the hamburger menu. Apart from that, you can watch TV shows based on the date it is aired using the TV Calendar tool.
You also get the option of filtering your contents in 28 ways including Top Rated, Food TV, House TV, Most Popular, etc. if you click the inverted arrow icon.
The top home screen bar also includes Search, Favorites, Year Filter and three dots icon. Filter your content based on the released year with the Year Filter.
You can also access Settings with the three dots icon.
The Settings icon lets you clear cache, choose app language and default video player, manage streaming links, notification, and your Real Debrid and Trakt account.
How to set up Real Debrid with CatMouse App on FireStick
We can access HD links if we set up Real Debrid within CatMouse APK. Follow the quick steps below:
For detailed steps, check our Real Debrid Guide.
1. First of all, get yourself a premium Real Debrid subscription. Click HERE
2. Now open the CatMouse APK and open the Hamburger Menu
3. Select Settings
4. Go to the Real-Debrid section and select Login to Real-Debrid
5. A verification code will appear.
6. On another browser, visit https://real-debrid.com/device next
7. Click Continue after typing the verification code
8. An Application allowed notification will pop up signifying Real-debrid is integrated with CatMouse APK.
How to set up Trakt with CatMouse APK on FireStick
If you want to sync your media content on your devices, integrate your Trakt account with CatMouse APK.
To learn more about Trakt, please visit our guide: How to Set Up Trakt on FireStick & Kodi
Please follow the steps:
1. First of all, sign up for Trakt HERE, if you don’t have it already
2. Open the CatMouse APK and open the Hamburger Menu
3. Select Settings
4. Go to Trakt.tv section and click Login to Trakt.tv
5. You will see a verification code displayed on the screen.
6. On a browser, go to trakt.tv/activate
7. Click Continue after typing the verification code
8. Select Yes
9. Trakt is now successfully integrated with CatMouse APK.
CatMouse APK on FireStick is one of the most popular Terrarium TV clones out there to stream your favorite content. Bookmark your favorite content or download it for offline streaming using CatMouse App.
The user interface is clutterless. It offers the highest quality content, 720p, 1080p, and even 4K. Streaming links and content are updated day-to-day in this app. What else? This app notifies you when there’s a new TV episode or movie uploaded. Definitely worth trying!
Comment below if you are still unable to install or use CatMouse APK on FireStick and we shall get back to you ASAP.
Hi, I am Alyssa! I am a tech enthusiast and a blogger. I have been using Kodi and FireStick since 2016. I wanted to share my latest tech discoveries and knowledge with the World, which led me to start this blog in 2021. I post in-depth how-to guides for FireStick devices & Kodi in a way that is easy to understand for people of all ages. Thanks for stopping by!