Cloudstream is the newest streaming app for movies, shows, and Anime. In today’s tutorial, I will take you through the installation process to get CloudStream APK on FireStick.
These steps can be applied to all other Fire TV and Android-operated devices.
|Supported Devices||Amazon FireStick, Fire TV, Android TV, Android Mobiles, Tablets, Chromecast with Google TV, Nvidia Shield, Roku, Mi TV Stick, TiVo Stream 4K|
|Type of App||On-demand|
|Content||Movies, TV shows|
|External Video Player Support|
UPDATE: CloudStream was shut down by Sky UK! Please try other apps from our Best FireStick Apps list.
CloudStream APK or CloudStream 3 App is a new on-demand app. You can explore various genres from Drama, Comedy, Romance, Horror, or Anime. With this app, you can also download content for later viewing, however, we don’t recommend downloading on low-specs devices like FireStick.
The CloudStream APK has a simple and sleek interface that is so easy to navigate.
CloudStream APK has tons of content with great quality even without Debrid support. So, it’s safe to say that is one of the best additions to our Best FireStick Apps list.
How to Install CloudStream APK on FireStick
I’ll now demonstrate the process to install CloudStream on FireStick. To make the process easier to follow, I have divided the installation into 3 parts. Following all of them will lead to a successful installation of CloudStream APK.
1. Install the Downloader App
We will use the Downloader app to download and install the CloudStream on FireStick. So, let’s install the Downloader app from Amazon Appstore first:
For detailed information, you may also check the guide: How to install Downloader on Firestick
1. Launch FireStick. Once the home screen loads up, go to Find
2. Scroll down and click Search
3. Type in Downloader, or use the Alexa voice command to look for Downloader. You should see the Downloader name listed below the virtual keypad. Navigate down and select it
4. On the following screen, click Downloader icon, which will be listed under the Apps & Games section.
5. Click on the Get or Download button.
6. Shortly, downloading process will begin. Wait for it to complete
7. Select Open
8. When you run Downloader app for the first time, it will require permission to access the files on your device. Choose Allow. Giving this permission is necessary for the app to function correctly.
9. Then, click OK on the Quick Start Guide
2. Enable Install Unknown Apps
To be able to install third-party apps on FireStick with the help of Downloader, you must enable a setting called Install unknown apps (in some devices: Apps from Unknown Sources):
1. Return to the FireStick Home screen and this time select the Gear Icon (Settings) located on the right side of the home screen.
2. You will see multiple options on the screen. Select My Fire TV
3. Scroll down to Developer options and click it.
4. Click Install unknown apps
Note: If your FireStick layout has the Apps from Unknown Sources option. Select that. Then, click Turn On. Skip the next step.
5. Click on the Downloader app so the status changes to ON
3. Install CloudStream APK on FireStick
Here we are at the final lap of the installation process. It’s time to get CloudStream APK on Fire TV. Here’s how:
1. Press and hold the Home Button on your Amazon FireStick Remote for 5 seconds. Select Apps
2. Find Downloader and launch it
3. On Downloader app’s home screen, click the field labeled: Enter a URL or Search Term
4. Here, enter Downloader Code for CloudStream APK:
(This is the official website of CloudStream APK)
Click the Go button
5. Downloader will soon redirect you to CloudStream APK’s website. Click Download Cloud Stream 3 APK
6. Wait while FireStick downloads the APK file
7. Once it has been downloaded, choose INSTALL
8. It will now install. Wait for the process to finish
9. When the CloudStream app has been installed, click DONE.
10. Click Delete to get rid of the APK file. It is no longer needed, so you may as well free up that much-needed space on your FireStick
11. Click on Delete again to confirm the deletion
Great! CloudStream APK is now ready to be used.
How to Use CloudStream APK on FireStick
First of all, let’s open the CloudStream app that we just installed. Follow the steps below:
Press and hold the Home Button on your Amazon FireStick Remote for 5 seconds. Select Apps
Find CloudStream APK and select to launch it
On your very first run, CloudStream APK will ask for permission to access your files & device, click Allow to continue
If you see the below screen that says a new update is available, go ahead and click the Update button.
Wait for the file to download> Click INSTALL >Wait for it to install> Click OPEN
Here’s the Home Screen of CloudStream APK on FireStick:
The app doesn’t have the usual interface that we are used to seeing with other popular apps. It is quite unique and clutter-free.
The home screen has all the categories such as Trailers, Popular Movies, Popular Series, Top Movies, and Top Series. Scroll down and explore them all.
On the right, we have the main menu bar, which includes features like Home, Search, Downloads, and Settings. You can look for the desired series or movie with the help of the Search feature.
The Downloads Icon will have your downloaded titles.
The Settings section has a lot of features that you can play around with. No other app has so many customizing options. Here’s hoping that the developers will soon add the Real Debrid and Trakt feature.
You will be able to tweak the subtitles settings to your liking – text size, color, background, and a lot more.
You can change the video quality by going to Preferred Watch Quality
I am adding the screenshots of the other Settings features below that you can explore as well:
Despite being new, CloudStream APK on FireStick seems to have a lot of potential. I am looking forward to how the app fares over time.
The library of the app has loads of movies, TV series, and Anime content. The interface is also simple and easily navigable.
Right, that brings us to the end of this tutorial. Do drop your questions below if you have any doubt.
Hi, I am Alyssa! I am a tech enthusiast and a blogger. I have been using Kodi and FireStick since 2016. I wanted to share my latest tech discoveries and knowledge with the World, which led me to start this blog in 2021. I post in-depth how-to guides for FireStick devices & Kodi in a way that is easy to understand for people of all ages. Thanks for stopping by!