This article will help you to install CyberFlix TV on FireStick. You can also install CyberFlix TV on FireStick Lite, and other Android devices (Mi Box, Nvidia Shield) using these instructions.
|Supported Devices||Amazon FireStick, Android TV, Android Mobiles, Tablets, Chromecast with Google TV, Nvidia Shield, Roku, Mi TV Stick, TiVo Stream 4K|
|Type of App||On-demand|
|Content||Movies, TV shows|
|External Video Player Support|
|Premium Sources||Real Debrid, All Debrid, Premiumize|
CyberFlix TV APK is a streaming application that lets you enjoy tons of movies and TV shows online in HD quality. This app enjoys blazing fast server speed for your uninterrupted viewing. The best thing is that the app is not plagued with irritating ads.
CyberFlix TV also lets you download your favorite content. Other than that, it has 255+ languages subtitle for video speech translation to your native language.
CyberFlix TV lets its users integrate Real-Debrid, allowing you to access lots of new and high-quality streaming links.
What else? CyberFlix TV releases regular updates to fix bugs and make its firmware more user-friendly. That’s why it is amongst the top listed FireStick apps available right now.
How to Install CyberFlix TV on FireStick
We are relaying some easy steps to get CyberFlix TV APK on FireStick. Please follow the below steps:
1: Install the Downloader App
Firstly, we need to install a side-loading tool called Downloader, which is hosted on the official Amazon App Store. Here are the steps:
To find out more about Downloader, visit our guide: How to Sideload Apps with Downloader
1. Load up your FireStick main screen, then select Find in the mid-section of the home screen
2. Then, click Search
3. Now, type in Downloader. Then, select Downloader from the suggestions list below the keypad.
4. Go ahead and click Downloader
5. Then, click Get/Download. You will have the app installed on your device in a minute.
6. Once installed, you should see this Open button. You may click it now.
7. Let the Downloader app access your device by clicking Allow
8. Dismiss the Quick Start Guide by clicking OK
2: Turn ON Install Unknown Apps Feature
Since we are installing CyberFlix TV from a third-party source, we need to enable the Install unknown Apps within FireStick. Here’s what you need to do:
1. Come back to the FireStick main screen. Then, from the main menu bar, click the Gear Icon (Settings)
2. When you see the below options, choose My Fire TV
3. Select Developer Options.
4. Click Install unknown apps
Note: If don’t see Install unknown apps option, click Apps from Unknown Sources> Turn ON. Skip the next step.
5. Now, turn it ON for Downloader app
3: Install CyberFlix TV on FireStick
Now, we are going to install CyberFlix TV on FireStick and Fire TV using the Downloader app that we installed. Here are the steps:
1. Take your FireStick Remote and for a couple of seconds, hold down its Home Button
2. Then, select Apps from the list of options.
3. Run Downloader app
4. From the Downloader app’s home screen, click where it’s highlighted in the images below
5. Enter the URL given below:
(This is the official website of CyberFlix TV )
Then, click Go
NOTE: Instead of the URL, you may also enter the Downloader Code for CyberFlix TV: 78189
6. Once you are on CyberFlix TV’s official website. Scroll down quite a bit and select Download APK
7. Then, click Download APK again
8. You may see the below page, asking you to enter a captcha. Do so and then, click Submit
9. The APK will begin to download on your FireStick
10. Click INSTALL
11. Wait while CyberFlix TV installs
12. Once installed, click DONE.
13. Now, click Delete
14. Click Delete once again to confirm
How to use CyberFlix TV APK on FireStick
In this section, we will teach you how to launch the CyberFlix TV app.
Take your FireStick Remote and for a couple of seconds, hold down its Home Button
Once you land on this menu, select Apps from the list of options.
Click on CyberFlix TV to launch the app
CyberFlix TV will request for permission to access the files on your device. Choose Allow
Now, a changelog window will open. Click OK.
Next, you need to choose the default video player. Both ExoPlayer and MX Player work well with CyberFlix TV. You can always change the default player from the Settings. Steps to use MX Player with CyberFlix are provided further down.
A disclaimer page will also open. Click Accept.
This is the Home Screen of CyberFlix TV on FireStick:
Overview of CyberFlix TV APK:
CyberFlix TV has a similar interface like the FilmPlus APK. The Homepage of CyberFlix TV will show you the recently updated TV series.
The top bar has 5 icons- Hamburger Menu icon (three parallel lines), Inverted Arrow icon, Search icon, Star Icon (Favorites), Vertical Ellipsis Menu icon (three vertical dots)
The Hamburger Menu allows you access to Settings. Other than that, you can toggle between Movies, TV shows, and Favorites using it. There’s also an option to watch content that aired on a previous date using the TV Calendar tool.
The Settings section lets you manage subtitles, Trakt account, Real Debrid account, change default video player, notifications about new releases and updates, and many others.
If you click the Inverted Arrow icon, you can choose from 28 genres and categories of content including Recently Updated, Trending, Premieres, Airing Today, Most Popular, Most Played, Most Watched, Top rated, and many more.
Access your favorite content easily with the Star icon and search for your favorite content using the Search icon on the main screen.
You can also access Settings using the Vertical Ellipsis menu.
How to Update CyberFlix App
CyberFlix will notify you if there’s an update available. Click on Update to update the app. If you are still not able to update it, uninstall the app and reinstall it once again to update it.
How to set up Real Debrid with CyberFlix TV
For better HD quality links, set up real-debrid within the CyberFlix TV app. Let’s see the steps on how to do it:
(For deeper dive on Real Debrid, check our Real Debrid Guide)
1. I am assuming you have a Real Debrid premium subscription. If not, click HERE
2. Open the Hamburger Menu or Vertical Ellipsis Menu from CyberFlix TV APK’s main screen.
3. Go to Settings
4. Scroll down and select Login to Real-Debrid
5. Remember the verification code shown on the next screen
6. Go to https://real-debrid.com/device from a browser
7. Type the verification code. Click Continue
8. A notification allowed will soon be displayed. That means Real-debrid has been set up within CyberFlix TV.
How to set up Trakt with CyberFlix TV
For syncing your media contents, set up real-debrid within CyberFlix TV. Let’s see the steps on how to do it:
To learn more about Trakt, please visit our guide: How to Set Up Trakt on FireStick & Kodi
Click HERE to register for a Trakt account.
1. Open the Hamburger Menu or Vertical Ellipsis Menu from CyberFlix TV APK’s main screen.
2. Go to Settings
3. Scroll down and select Login to Trakt.tv
4. A verification code will be shown on the next screen
5. Go to trakt.tv/activate from a browser
6. Type the verification code. Click Continue
7. Select YES
Trakt has been set up within CyberFlix TV.
How to use MX Player on CyberFlix TV
CyberFlix TV APK works well with MX Player. Let’s learn how to use MX Player on CyberFlix TV:
1. Firstly, install MX Player on FireStick using the downloader code: 72815.
For detailed steps, please visit our guide: How to install & use MX Player
2. Open the Vertical Ellipsis Menu or Hamburger Menu from CyberFlix TV APK’s main screen.
3. Select Settings
4. Select Choose default video player…
5. Choose MX Player
MX Player is now the default video player
CyberFlix TV on FireStick has a reliable UI and offers plenty of content ranging from Comedy, Thrillers, Adventure, Action, Horror, and many more. It has an option to change the APK language for easy usage. Also, this app has 225+ languages subtitle for your viewing benefit. Furthermore, you can integrate your Real Debrid and Trakt accounts within this app, which is a bonus. Just give it a go!
For any other queries, contact us so that we can solve your problems.
Hi, I am Alyssa! I am a tech enthusiast and a blogger. I have been using Kodi and FireStick since 2016. I wanted to share my latest tech discoveries and knowledge with the World, which led me to start this blog in 2021. I post in-depth how-to guides for FireStick devices & Kodi in a way that is easy to understand for people of all ages. Thanks for stopping by!