Disney+ is a very popular streaming service among streamers around the world. And the good thing is that you can also install Disney+ Addon on Kodi to enjoy its content. In this guide, we will learn the installation procedure of Disney+ Kodi Addon.
You can employ similar steps to install it on all Kodi-supported devices. These devices include all varieties of FireSticks, Android devices, PCs, and other similar products.
|Compatibility||Kodi 19 Matrix & Kodi 18 Leia|
|Type of Addon||Video-on-demand|
|Content||Movies, TV shows, Anime|
Disney+ addon is a fantastic add-on for binge-watching thousands of TV shows and movies. It has exclusive Disney content including Disney Classics, National Geographic Documentaries, Pixar, and Marvel shows & movies. This add-on requires an active Disney+ subscription to stream content.
Disney+ Kodi add-on has a very simple but user-friendly interface. All Kodi builds including Kodi 18 Leia & Kodi 19 Matrix supports this add-on. It offers high-definition buffer-free video content. And the best thing is that you don’t have to worry about dead links as it ensures all its links are up-to-date and working. This add-on is not only a boon for Kids but also for adults of all age groups.
Disney+ Kodi Addon is listed in our list of Top Kodi Addons. It’s because it has varieties of exclusive content in abundance – content that is loved by all.
Learn more on how to install Kodi by reading our guide: Installation Guide for Kodi 19 Matrix
How to Install Disney+ Kodi Addon
Disney+ Kodi Addon installation procedure will be divided into three sections. This will make the steps easy to follow. So, let’s take a look at the steps:
1. Allow Unknown Sources within Kodi
Disney+Kodi add-on is not listed in the official Kodi repository. So, if you want to install Disney+ Addon on Kodi, you have to install it from other sources. But installation from other sources is normally turned off for Kodi. That’s why you have to turn on installation from unknown sources first. Here are the steps:
1. Open Kodi app.
2. Head to the topmost left corner of the Kodi Home screen. Then, select Gear Icon (Settings).
3. Click System.
4. On your left side, you will find Add-ons option. Click it. And from the right side, click Unknown Sources and turn it on.
5. A Warning will soon pop up.
Read this before proceeding.
It says the Add-ons will be given access to personal data stored on your device.
Now, if you do not want your personal data accessed by third-party add-ons, it is important to use a reliable VPN like ExpressVPN while streaming through a third-party Add-on.
Skip it by clicking Yes.
2. Install Repository Containing Disney+ Kodi Addon
SlyGuy Repository contains Disney+ Kodi add-on along with many others Addons. Hence, we will install SlyGuy Repo first so that we can install Disney+ Addon from it. Here are the steps to install SlyGuy Repository on Kodi:
1. Head back to Kodi Home screen & select Gear Icon ( Settings)
2. Click File Manager.
3. Add Source option can be noticed on both sides of the screen. Click it.
4. Now, click <None>
5. Enter the following URL while avoiding any mistakes:
6. In order to identify our source, we will give it a name. Let’s name it slyguy in our case. Click OK.
7. Again, hit OK.
8. Select Add-ons after going to the previous menu.
9. Hit Install From Zip File
10. You will be notified that auto-update of add-ons is not available for this add-on. Hit Yes.
11. Now, we will select the source name (slyguy) we have provided earlier.
12. Choose repository.slyguy.zip
13. A message will confirm the complete installation of the repository.
3. Install Disney+ Kodi Addon
The last step is to install Disney+ Kodi add-on from SlyGuy Repository. Here are the steps:
1. Select Install From Repository.
2. Click on SlyGuy Repository.
3. Choose Video add-ons.
4. Now, find Disney+ add-on and click it.
5. Hit the Install button to initiate installation.
6. Click OK and allow Associated add-ons to install.
7. Let Disney+ Kodi addon complete its download and installation.
8. As soon as the installation is finished, you will be notified.
Voila! You can now open Disney+ addon and start streaming content after logging in with your Disney+ account credentials.
How to Use Disney+ Addon on Kodi
Before you can start streaming content on Disney+ Kodi Addon, you have to know how to open it and use it. Here are the steps:
1. Head to Kodi Home screen and select Add-ons.
2. You can spot Disney+ Kodi add-on easily if you have one or two add-ons installed. However, if you have many add-ons installed, click Video add-ons.
3. Select Disney+ from the available list of add-ons and open the addon.
4. Click on the Login option and enter your account credentials to log in to your Disney+ account.
Here is the snapshot of the Home Page of Disney+ Kodi add-on :
Overview – Disney+ Kodi Addon
The Home Page of Disney+ Kodi add-on has 2 categories. They are:
After you log in to your Disney+ account by entering your credentials, you will be able to watch all the contents of Disney+
The Settings section has option to reset the add-on if it stops working properly. Apart from that, you can manage Autoplay, playback quality, subtitles, and many other settings. There is also an option to skip intros and credits to make your streaming experience more enjoyable and hassle-free.
Disney+ Kodi addon is hands down a brilliant Addon to watch all the shows, documentaries, and movies of Disney, Marvel, National Geographic, Pixar, and many more. But this add-on will only work if you have an active subscription of Disney+. If you are using a FireStick or an Android or Windows device, you can also choose to download the official Disney+ app from Playstore.
If you have any other queries, feel free to contact us.
Hi, I am Alyssa! I am a tech enthusiast and a blogger. I have been using Kodi and FireStick since 2016. I wanted to share my latest tech discoveries and knowledge with the World, which led me to start this blog in 2021. I post in-depth how-to guides for FireStick devices & Kodi in a way that is easy to understand for people of all ages. Thanks for stopping by!