Endzone is a Sports addon for Kodi. Today, I will guide you through the steps to install The Endzone Kodi Addon.
You can use similar steps to install it on all other Kodi-supported devices including FireSticks, Androids, iOS, and Windows products.
|Supported Devices||Amazon FireStick, Fire TV, Android TV, Android Mobiles, Tablets, Chromecast with Google TV, Nvidia Shield, Roku, Mi Box, TiVo Stream 4K and more|
|Type of Addon||Sports|
The Endzone addon has the capability of streaming live sports matches. This add-on mainly streams American sports matches including Football, mixed martial arts, boxing, wrestling, basketball, and Formula One racing. The stream quality is pretty decent.
What I like about this add-on is that it streams all matches of popular American leagues. This includes NCAAF, NBA, NFL, WNBA, Formula One, etc. You can watch all these matches without paying a dime.
The only thing the add-on is lacking is sports highlights and replays. This makes the add-on almost useless on non-match days as you won’t find anything to stream. However, it offers plenty of streaming links during match days to reduce streaming delays in case you encounter a dead link.
The Endzone Kodi add-on retains a spot in our list of Best Kodi add-ons for its sports content.
Don’t have Kodi installed on your device? Get it using our guide: How to Install Kodi
How to Install The Endzone Kodi Addon
I am going to keep the installation method of The Endzone Kodi Addon such that you will be able to install it quite easily. The steps are divided into three sections for ease of understanding.
1. Allow Unknown Sources within Kodi
The Endzone Kodi add-on is not listed in the official Kodi repository. Therefore, if you want to install it, you have to install it from third-party sources.
But third-party add-on installation is disabled on Kodi by default. So, you have to allow Kodi to install third-party add-ons first. Here’s the process:
1. Open Kodi.
2. Now, go to the upper left side of Kodi home page & hit Gear Icon (Settings).
3. Choose System icon
4. Hit Add-ons from left panel. Then, turn the toggle ON for Unknown Sources from right panel.
5. A notification will appear warning you.
Read this before proceeding.
It says the Add-ons will be given access to personal data stored on your device.
Now, if you do not want your personal data accessed by third-party add-ons, it is important to use a reliable VPN like ExpressVPN while streaming through a third-party Add-on.
2. Install Repository Containing The Endzone Kodi Addon
The Endzone Kodi add-on is listed in Grindhouse Repository. Hence, you have to install Grindhouse Repository first and then install The Endzone Addon from it. Here’s how you install Grindhouse Repository on Kodi:
1. Hit Gear Icon ( Settings) again from Kodi home page
2. Choose File Manager
3. Then, choose Add Source.
4. Select <None>
5. Carefully enter the following URL :
6. Name the source for quick identification (e.g. grindhouse). Then, hit OK.
7. Click OK again.
8. Go to previous menu & hit Add-ons.
9. Then, hit Install From Zip File
10. The Warning says that this add-on needs manual updating. Choose Yes.
11. Now, click the source name your entered previously (i.e. grindhouse).
12. Choose repository.grindhousekodi-y.y.zip
Here y.y represents the latest version.
13. You will soon get a message notifying that the repo has been installed successfully.
3. Install The Endzone Kodi Addon
Finally, you can install The Endzone Kodi Addon from Grindhouse repository. Here’s the process:
1. Firstly, hit Install From Repository.
2. Then, choose Grindhouse Repository.
3. Click on Video add-ons.
4. Hit The Endzone 19 from the add-ons list.
5. Select Install.
6. Allow installation of Additional add-ons by clicking OK.
7. Soon, the add-on download will initiate.
8. You will get a message notifying successful installation of The Endzone Kodi add-on.
Now, you can enjoy streaming your favorite shows and movies on The Endzone Kodi Addon.
How to Use The Endzone Addon on Kodi
Now, let’s learn the steps to open & use The Endzone Kodi Addon. Here’s the process:
1. Head to the Kodi home page. Then, click Add-ons.
2. Now, hit the icon of The Endzone 19 Kodi add-on to open it. If it’s not visible, select Video add-ons instead.
3. Then, hit The Endzone 19 icon to open it.
Here’s how The Endzone Kodi add-on Home page looks like:
Overview – The Endzone Kodi Addon
The Endzone Kodi add-on Home Page has 8 categories. They are:
- NFL WNBA and Formula One Today
- MMA/ Boxing
- Nascar/ Formula One
The Endzone Kodi add-on doesn’t offer any highlights or replays of Sports matches. The NBA & WNBA sections have all the basketball matches of the National Basketball Association league & the Women’s National Basketball Association league.
The NFL & NCAAF sections have all the football matches of the National Football League & National Collegiate Athletic Association Football league.
MMA/ Boxing section has live matches of Mixed Martial Arts and Boxing.
The Wrestling section has popular wrestling matches.
All live matches of Formula One racing can be enjoyed in the Nascar/ Formula One section.
The Home page of this add-on doesn’t have a Settings section to control video quality & playback settings.
The Endzone Kodi addon is built for sports enthusiasts. It however only streams American sports including football, basketball, boxing, and wrestling.
It only offers you live streaming of matches but no replays or highlights. Thus, it is safe to say that you can watch content on The Endzone add-on on match days only.
If you have any other questions, you can ask me in the comment section.
Hi, I am Alyssa! I am a tech enthusiast and a blogger. I have been using Kodi and FireStick since 2016. I wanted to share my latest tech discoveries and knowledge with the World, which led me to start this blog in 2021. I post in-depth how-to guides for FireStick devices & Kodi in a way that is easy to understand for people of all ages. Thanks for stopping by!