Ezra is an on-demand Kodi addon. Today, I will walk you through the process of installing the Ezra Kodi Addon. The same steps apply to all other Kodi-supported devices, including FireStick, Fire TV Cubes, Android TVs, computers, mobile devices, and others.
We’ll also go over how to integrate Real-Debrid and Trakt into Ezra Addon.
|Supported Devices||Amazon FireStick, Fire TV, Android TV, Android Mobiles, Tablets, iOS, Chromecast with Google TV, Nvidia Shield, Roku, Mi Box, Windows, Mac Computer and more|
|Type of Addon||Video-on-demand|
|Content||Movies, TV shows|
|Premium Sources||Real Debrid, All Debrid, Premiumize, and more|
Ezra lets you binge-watch high-quality Movies and TV Shows. It’s a fork or clone of the well-known FEN addon.
Ezra’s overall performance, particularly the scraping speeds, is extremely fast.
To function properly, Ezra requires a premium account such as Real Debrid, Premiumize, and All Debrid. It is also natively compatible with Easynews and Furk.
Ezra has been added to our Best Kodi Addons list.
If you would like to install Kodi on your device, you may get it using our guide: How to install Kodi.
How to Install Ezra Kodi Addon
The installation procedure is straightforward and is divided into three simple steps for your convenience. Please carefully follow all of the steps to install Ezra Kodi Addon on your device.
1. Allow Unknown Sources within Kodi
Ezra add-on cannot be installed through the official Kodi repository. We must download it from a third-party source.
Kodi does not allow the installation of third-party addons by default. If this is your first time installing an unofficial add-on on Kodi, you must allow the installation of unofficial or third-party add-ons. Here’s how it’s done:
1. Launch the Kodi app on your device.
2. Then, in the upper left corner of the screen, click Settings (Gear Icon).
3. Select System from the list of options.
4. On the left menu pane, click Add-ons. Now, on the right side of the screen, toggle the Unknown Sources switch to enable it.
5. A warning will appear on the screen.
Read this before proceeding.
It says the Add-ons will be given access to personal data stored on your device.
Now, if you do not want your personal data accessed by third-party add-ons, it is important to use a reliable VPN like ExpressVPN while streaming through a third-party Add-on.
2. Install Repository Containing Ezra Kodi Addon
First, we will download and install the Kodi repository. Please follow the instructions below:
1. Return to the Kodi home screen and select Settings (Gear Icon).
2. Open File Manager.
3. On either side of the screen, click Add Source.
4. On the new dialog box, select <None>.
5. Enter the following URL without any typos:
6. Give this source a name that will let you identify it easily later. Ezra is what I’m calling it. You are free to use any name you want. Hit OK.
7. Click OK once more.
8. Return to the Settings screen and select Add-ons this time.
9. Go ahead and select Install from Zip File.
10. You will see a notification mentioning that the addons installed through the zip files aren’t updated automatically. To proceed, select Yes.
11. Click the source name (in my case, Ezra).
12. Select repository.ezra-x.x.x.zip (x represents the version number)
13. Wait until you see the message “Ezra Repository Add-on installed” in the upper-right corner.
3. Install Oath Kodi Addon
Now that the Ezra repository has been installed, we can now download and install the Ezra add-on from the repository. The steps are as follows:
1. Click Install from Repository on the Addons page.
2. Click Ezra Repository.
3. Navigate to and click Video Add-ons.
4. Click Ezra from the list of add-ons.
5. Now, click Install in the lower right corner of the Kodi screen.
6. Click OK to allow the installation of additional dependencies.
7. The Ezra addon will download and then install.
8. Wait until you see the message “Ezra Add-on installed” appear in the top-right corner of the screen.
How to Use Ezra Addon on Kodi
Let’s open the Ezra Kodi Addon now. Please proceed as follows:
Go to the Kodi home screen. On the left menu pane, select Add-ons.
On the following screen, select Video add-ons. Click the Ezra icon.
The following is a screenshot of the Ezra Kodi add-on’s home screen:
Overview – Ezra Kodi Addon
There are 11 sections on the home screen:
- TV Shows
- Popular People
- My Lists
- My Services
Movies and TV shows sections are well-categorized via several sub-categories such as Trending, Popular, Oscar Winners, Blockbusters, Most Watched this Week, and many others. You can find anything you are looking for pretty easily.
TV Shows section:
You can use the Search feature to look for specific movies or TV shows.
Real-Debrid, Trakt, and other important features are available in the Settings section. Settings is mainly divided into 3 sections and each one has various features that you can explore.
If you wish to use subtitles on Ezra, head over to our guide: How to Use Subtitles on Kodi.
How to Use Real Debrid with Ezra Kodi Addon
Real Debrid is an affordable premium hoster that gives you unlimited access to premium high-quality streaming links.
In this method, I am going to access My Accounts via Ezra to ensure that settings are automatically synchronized between both add-ons. This way you won’t have to manually sync Ezra and My Accounts.
Full Guide: How to Set Up Real Debrid
Let’s take a look at the steps to integrate Ezra with Real Debrid:
1. Before we begin, if you do not already have a Real Debrid account, please click HERE.
2. Click Settings from the home screen of the Ezra Kodi addon.
3. Select Settings: Ezra.
4. On the left pane, scroll down to the Provider Accounts tab and click the Open My Accounts button.
5. Select the Debrid Accounts tab and then click the Authorize button under Real-Debrid.
6. A code should appear on the screen.
7. Visit https://real-debrid.com/device with the help of a web browser. (If prompted, log in to your Real Debrid account.)
8. Enter the authorization code and click the Continue button.
9. Once authorized, the browser will display the Application allowed notification.
10. On your Kodi, you should see your username in the Real Debrid section. Click OK to close the My Account settings window.
11. You will need to click OK again to close the Settings page.
Now, play an episode or movie and proceed as usual. You should now have access to premium streaming links.
If you encounter the No external scrapers enabled error after authorizing your Debrid account, re-sync the settings in Ezra and My Accounts. Navigate to Ezra Home screen >Settings > Settings: Ezra > Provider Accounts > (Re)Sync Ezra Settings with My Accounts.
How to Use Trakt with Ezra Kodi Addon
Trakt is a free service that allows you to organize and track your favorite movies and television shows. It is not mandatory, but it is extremely useful if you want to sync your content across devices.
In this case, I am going to access My Accounts through Ezra to ensure that the settings are synced automatically.
Full Guide: How to Set Up Trakt
Here’s how you can set up Trakt with Ezra:
1. Get a Trakt account by visiting Trakt.tv website.
2. From the main menu of the Ezra Kodi addon, select Settings: Ezra.
3. Select the Meta Accounts button. Then, go to Open My Accounts.
4. Make sure the Trakt tab is selected, then click Authorization…
5. A code should appear on the screen with some instructions.
6. As instructed in the prompt, visit https://trakt.tv/activate in a web browser (If prompted, log in to your Trakt account)
7. Enter the authorization code and click the Continue button.
8. To connect Trakt and Ezra, select Yes.
9. On your Kodi, your Trakt account should now be visible in Trakt. To close the My Account settings window, click OK.
10. Click OK again to close the Settings window.
You can now use Ezra with your Trakt account.
You can now find your collection, watchlist, and more in the My Lists section of the Ezra Addon.
Ezra Kodi addon allows you to stream loads of movies and TV shows. You will never miss your favorites once you’ve installed this addon.
You need to integrate premium services like Real-Debrid to watch content on this addon. But it’s a blessing in disguise as you will only get premium high-quality links. No more buffering and low-quality videos. Install this add-on and I am sure you’ll love it!
If you have any additional questions, please leave them in the comments section below.
Hi, I am Alyssa! I am a tech enthusiast and a blogger. I have been using Kodi and FireStick since 2016. I wanted to share my latest tech discoveries and knowledge with the World, which led me to start this blog in 2021. I post in-depth how-to guides for FireStick devices & Kodi in a way that is easy to understand for people of all ages. Thanks for stopping by!