The EzzerMan’s wizard has some amazing Builds & some Kodi maintenance tools such as Delete Cache option. In this post, we will discuss how to install Ezzerman’s 19 Wizard on Kodi.
The steps are same for all Kodi-supported devices including FireSticks, PCs, Android devices, etc.
The popular EzzerMacs Wizard Repository which consists of many builds and addons has provided us with a useful wizard. Ezzerman’s 19 Wizard is a powerful maintenance tool. It can clear Kodi cache, packages, and thumbnails.
This wizard also can let you view and update logs, and scan for broken repositories and addons. Moreover, you can uninstall, enable, disable and also update addons using this Wizard.
The Builds section in this wizard has lots of useful builds that you can install. The interface of this wizard is also simple. Hence, you can easily navigate in this wizard.
If you want to install Kodi, visit our guide Kodi Installation Guide
How to Install Ezzerman’s 19 Wizard on Kodi
I don’t want to make the installation steps for Ezzerman’s 19 Wizard on Kodi seem complicated. That’s why I will divide the steps into three parts. This way it will be easier for you to follow them.
1. Allow Unknown Sources within Kodi
The official Kodi repository doesn’t contain Ezzerman’s 19 Wizard. Therefore, the only way to install this addon is from outside sources. But, before you install it, you have to enable installation from Unknown Sources on Kodi. Let’s check how to do it:
1. Open Kodi.
2. Hit Gear Icon (Settings) that is on the left side of the Search icon.
3. Select System.
4. Select Add-ons from left pane. Hit Unknown Sources from right pane for turning it on.
5. A warning will pop up.
Read this before proceeding.
It says the Add-ons will be given access to personal data stored on your device.
Now, if you do not want your personal data accessed by third-party add-ons, it is important to use a reliable VPN like ExpressVPN while streaming through a third-party Add-on.
2. Install Repository Containing Ezzerman’s 19 Wizard
EzzerMacs Repository contains Ezzerman’s 19 Wizard. Hence, we will install EzzerMacs Repo first. And then, we will install the Wizard on Kodi from it. Let’s check how we can install EzzerMacs Repo on Kodi:
1. Select Gear Icon ( Settings) again.
2. Choose File Manager section.
3. Select Add Source.
4. Click <None>
5. Enter the provided URL :
6. I will name the source ezzermac for identifying it later. Then, select OK.
7. Hit OK again.
8. Select Add-ons after going back to the previous menu.
9. Hit Install From Zip File.
10. When a message informs you that you have to update this addon manually, click Yes.
11. Hit source name i.e. ezzermac.
12. Hit repository.EzzerMacsWizard.zip
13. You will receive a message after repo installation is complete.
3. Install Ezzerman’s 19 Wizard on Kodi
The final step is to install Ezzerman’s 19 Wizard on Kodi from EzzerMacs repository. Let’s check the steps:
1. Hit Install From Repository.
2. Select EzzerMacs Wizard Repository.
3. Hit Program add-ons.
4. Choose Ezzerman’s 19 Wizard.
5. Hit Install button.
6. Allow associated add-ons installation by selecting OK.
7. Wait for it to install.
8. You will receive a message after the installation is complete.
9. A Quick Menu tool will appear. You can either use it to take some quick action and then click Continue. Or you can open the wizard and then use its tools.
How to Use Ezzerman’s 19 Wizard on Kodi
As we have already installed Ezzerman’s 19 Wizard on Kodi, it’s time to learn how to open it and use it. Let’s check the steps:
1. Go back to the Home screen of Kodi. Select Add-ons.
2. Click Program add-ons.
3. Open Ezzerman’s 19 Wizard by clicking it.
This is the screenshot of Home screen of Ezzerman’s 19 Wizard :
Overview – Ezzerman’s 19 Wizard
The Home screen of this Wizard has mainly 5 sections listed in its top menu bar. They are:
- Back up/ Restore
The Builds section has many builds, popular themes, addons, etc. The Maintenance section has options to delete cache, thumbnails, and packages. You can also opt for total clean-up. You can also check your internet speed here.
The Back up/ Restore section has options to back up and restore Builds, GUI, Addon pack, Addon Data, and Favorites. You can also clear your favorites and backups here. It also has a Settings section. You can manage your Trakt and Real Debrid data and other settings in Settings.
The Tools section has four sub-sections. They are Logging Tools, Advanced Settings Tools, White List Tools, and Addon Tools. You can view/ upload logs, clear/ view/ export/ import White list, Delete, Update, enable and disable addons. You can also scan for broken repositories and addons here.
How to clear Kodi Cache with Ezzerman’s 19 Wizard on Kodi
You can clear cache on Kodi with Ezzerman’s 19 Wizard in a few simple steps. These are the steps:
1. Open Ezzerman’s 19 Wizard on Kodi.
2. Hit Maintenance option from its top menu bar.
3. Finally, click Delete Cache.
Ezzerman’s 19 Wizard is a handy maintenance tool. Not only you can clear Kodi cache, but you can also upload and view logs, scan for broken addons and repositories, and many more. And it is also lightweight. This Wizard also has many builds that you can install from it. Worth a try, isn’t it?
If you want answer to any other questions, write to us.
Frequently Asked Question(s)
Is Ezzerman’s 19 Wizard legal?
Ezzerman’s 19 Wizard is completely legal if you use it for Kodi Maintenance purposes such as for deleting cache. However, if you install any Build through this wizard and stream copyrighted content through it, that will make it illegal.
Hi, I am Alyssa! I am a tech enthusiast and a blogger. I have been using Kodi and FireStick since 2016. I wanted to share my latest tech discoveries and knowledge with the World, which led me to start this blog in 2021. I post in-depth how-to guides for FireStick devices & Kodi in a way that is easy to understand for people of all ages. Thanks for stopping by!