All-in-one addons serve as a one-stop destination for all kinds of content. Fido K 19 is one such addon. In this article, we will discuss the installation steps for Fido K19 Kodi Addon.
You can use these steps to install Fido K19 on any FireStick, Android, Windows, or other Kodi-supported devices.
|Supported Devices||Amazon FireStick, Fire TV, Android TV, Android Mobiles, Tablets, iOS, Chromecast with Google TV, Nvidia Shield, Roku, Mi Box, Windows, Mac Computer and more|
|Type of Addon||All-in-one|
|Content||Movies, TV shows, Stand Up Comedy, Music, Live TV|
Fido K19 addon is an impressive all-in-one add-on on Kodi that has both live content and on-demand content. Not only can you enjoy TV shows and movies but also live TV content.
The Live TV section includes live TV channels from many countries including the US, UK, New Zealand, etc. It also has live music, world cams, and radio channels from many countries.
The VOD content section is also humongous. It has content of various genres and not just movies and shows. For example, it has fitness videos, kids videos, nature, history and travel videos, etc.
The interface of Fido K19 add-on is simple and easy-to-use.
Haven’t installed Kodi yet? Read our guide for simplified steps: How to Install Kodi
How to Install Fido K19 Kodi Addon
To make the installation steps of Fido K19 Kodi Addon easy to read, I will divide them into three categories.
1. Allow Unknown Sources within Kodi
Fido K19 Kodi add-on is a third-party add-on. Therefore, you have to allow third-party add-on installation on Kodi first to install Fido K19. Here is how:
1. Open Kodi.
2. Select Gear Icon (Settings) from Kodi home screen left panel.
3. Hit System
4. Next, choose Add-ons from left panel. And, select Unknown Sources from right panel for enabling it.
5. A warning will soon pop up.
Read this before proceeding.
It says the Add-ons will be given access to personal data stored on your device.
Now, if you do not want your personal data accessed by third-party add-ons, it is important to use a reliable VPN like ExpressVPN while streaming through a third-party Add-on.
2. Install Repository Containing Fido K19 Kodi Addon
Fido Repository contains Fido K19 Kodi add-on. Hence, we will install Fido Repository so that we can install Fido K19 Addon on Kodi from it. Here is how to install Fido Repository on Kodi:
1. Select Gear Icon (Settings) again from Kodi home screen left panel.
2. Hit File Manager
3. Select Add Source.
4. Then, select <None>
5. Next, enter the following URL carefully:
💡Quick Tip: Typing this using the FireStick on-screen keyboard can be a real pain. Use the Fire TV Remote App to type faster and easier.
6. Let’s name the source fido to identify it easily later. Then, hit OK.
7. Select OK again.
8. Go back to previous menu & hit Add-ons.
9. Choose Install From Zip File
10. You will learn via a notification that this addon requires manual updating. Click Yes.
11. Then, hit the source (fido in our case).
12. Hit repository.Fido-y.y.zip
Here y.y is the version number.
13. You will get a notification once the repo is installed completely.
3. Install Fido K19 Kodi Addon
Finally, we will install Fido K19 Kodi Addon from Fido repository. Here is how:
1. Choose Install From Repository.
2. Hit Fido Repository.
3. Then, select Video add-ons.
4. Select Fido K19 from add-ons list.
5. Hit Install icon from right bottom corner.
6. Then, select OK and allow Additional add-ons to install.
7. Soon, installation of Fido K19 Kodi addon will begin.
8. You will get a notification once Fido K19add-on is installed completely.
Hurray! Now, you can enjoy all the content of Fido K19 Kodi Addon.
How to Use Fido K19 Addon on Kodi
Let us quickly see how to open and use Fido K19 Kodi Addon. Here is how:
1. Select Add-ons from Kodi Home screen.
2. Hit Fido K19 Kodi add-on to open it. If you can’t find it, select Video add-ons instead.
3. Choose Fido K19 from add-ons list to open it.
Here is the snapshot of Fido K19 add-on Home screen:
Overview – Fido K19 Kodi Addon
The Fido K19 Kodi add-on Home screen has 17 categories. These are:
- Read Me
- Live TV
- Classic TV Shows
- Music TV: Radio & Concerts
- Kids Area
- Stand Up Comedy
- TV BoxSets
- Nature- History – Travel
- Need for Speed
- Faith in Humanity
- TV Windows & Art
- Clear Cache
Every category listed on Fido K19 home screen has sub-categories. The Live TV section has live TV channels from UK, USA, New Zealand, and other countries. The Music TV section has live music and radio channels. Other than that, you will find movies and TV shows in Fido K19.
You will also find other VOD content like Stand up Comedy, Fitness, Christmas, Crime, Kids area, etc.
You can click the Clear Cache option to clear cache of Fido K19.
Sadly, this add-on doesn’t have a Search option to find content. That means you have to browse manually to find your preferred content.
It supports Real-Debrid integration (detailed steps are provided in the next section.)
However, it doesn’t have Trakt integration feature.
The Settings option allows you to enable debugging mode, clear cache, etc.
How to integrate Real Debrid with Fido Kodi Add-on
You can integrate Real Debrid with Fido Kodi Add-on to get better-quality HD links. Here is how:
Real Debrid Full Guide: How to Set Up Real Debrid
1. I am assuming that you have a Real-Debrid account. If not, create one from HERE.
2. Open Fido Kodi Add-on. Then, select Movies Folder.
3. Scroll down to the bottom of the menu and click on Authorise ResolveURL.
4. You will find a verification code.
5. Go to https://real-debrid.com/device. Then, log in to your Real Debrid account
6. Type the verification code. Then, select Continue.
7. You will find an application-allowed notification.
8. Next, go to Open ResolveURL Settings
9. Select Universal Resolvers 2 from left side and click Priority option from right side.
10. Set Priority to 90 and click Done.
11. Then, click OK.
12. Open any title that you wish to watch. Then, select Search Using Microjen Scrapers option.
13. Now, you will be able to see all the Real Debrid links. Click on any link to start streaming.
Although Fido K19 Kodi addon is a new add-on, it has got all the potential to compete with the best Kodi add-ons. Its Live TV section has channels of many genres including news, sports, kids, etc.
Its VOD section has thousands of on-demand content of various genres. All-in-all it’s a good add-on. Worth a try!
Hi, I am Alyssa! I am a tech enthusiast and a blogger. I have been using Kodi and FireStick since 2016. I wanted to share my latest tech discoveries and knowledge with the World, which led me to start this blog in 2021. I post in-depth how-to guides for FireStick devices & Kodi in a way that is easy to understand for people of all ages. Thanks for stopping by!