In today’s guide, you will learn the steps to install FileSynced on FireStick and Fire TV devices. You will also learn how to use FileSynced to sideload third-party apps.
If you use Android or Android TV devices, you can install FileSynced app from the Google Play Store itself (Some region may not have it in Google Play Store, please use the URL provided in this guide in that case).
FileSynced is a FileLinked clone. It allows you to download and share files. However, like FileLinked, FileSynced is also used to sideload third-party apps.
Once you have FileSynced installed on your device, downloading third-party apps will become a whole lot easier. You can enter numeric codes for the APKs that you want to install.
After FileLinked shut down, a lot of us were looking for its alternative. FileSynced seems to be the best clone available currently. We also have AppLinked and Unlinked that work similarly to FileSynced.
Not only does FileSynced allow us to download file with codes, but it also has a Trending Codes option that features some of the most popular apps that you can download. We think this is one of the best features of the app as you don’t need to know Codes in order to use this app.
Developers are still working on the app and its features as it’s a fairly new app. We shall keep you updated with the new developments.
You can also check out our guide listing the Best Downloader Codes, which work in a similar fashion to FileSynced or FileLinked Codes.
How to install FileSynced on FireStick
Please follow the steps below to get FileSynced on FireStick:
1: Install the Downloader App
FileSynced is not available on the Amazon Appstore. Consequently, we will install it via a sideloading tool called Downloader. Here’s how we install the Downloader app:
To learn more about Downloader, visit our guide on How to Sideload Apps on FireStick with Downloader app.
1. From the FireStick Home’s Main menu, select Find
2. Now, select the Search option
3. Search for the Downloader app using the on-screen keypad. You will only need to type the first few letters and you will see quick search suggestions below. From there, click Downloader
4. Click Downloader tile/icon
5. Click Get or Download
6. When the app is installed, click the Open button
7. On the first launch, you will require to give Downloader access to your device by clicking Allow
8. When you see the Quick Start Guide, dismiss it by selecting OK
2: Enable Install Unknown Apps
Now, we are going to enable Install unknown apps for Downloader app. Here’s what we need to do:
1. Press the Home button on the FireStick remote to return to the home screen
2. Now, from the main menu bar, click the Gear Icon (Settings)
3. Click the option My Fire TV
4. When you see the following set of options, click Developer Options.
5. Then, click Install unknown apps
Note: If you see Apps from Unknown Sources instead, click Apps from Unknown Sources > Turn On. Then, skip the next step.
6. If you see OFF under Downloader, click to turn it ON. No action is required is if it is ON already.
3: Install FileSynced on FireStick
Finally, we are ready to install FileSynced on FireStick using Downloader. Here are the steps:
1. Hold down the FireStick Remote’s Home Button for a few seconds. Then, from the following options, click Apps
2. Launch Downloader app by clicking its icon
3. When the Downloader app’s home screen loads, click where it says Enter a URL or search term
4. Enter the following URL:
(This is the official website of FileSynced)
Note: Instead of the URL, you can enter the FileSynced Downloader Code: 80434
5. Click DOWNLOAD as shown in the below screenshot
6. The APK file will download on your device now
7. Click INSTALL
8. Wait while it is being installed
9. When installed, click DONE. This step is to delete the APK file. We all could use more space on FireStick.
10. Click Delete
11. Click Delete once again
You’ve installed FileSynced on Amazon FireStick.
How to use FileSynced on FireStick
To install APKs via FileSynced, we must do the following:
Note: If your FireStick has the Apps from Unknown Sources option, you do not need to do this.
1. Navigate over to FireStick home screen and then go to Settings > My Fire TV > Developer Options > Install unknown apps
2. Click FileSynced once to turn the option ON (like we did for Downloader App earlier)
Now that you have FileSynced, you will be able to install other third-party apps without typing long URLs. Here’s how you can access FileSynced on FireStick:
1. Hold down the FireStick Remote’s Home Button for a couple of seconds. Then, you will encounter a menu on the screen, click Apps
2. Then, click the FileSynced icon to launch it
Click Allow to give the app necessary permission
This is the main screen of FileSynced on FireStick:
Use FileSynced on FireStick to Install third-party Streaming Apps on your Device
If you have a FileSynced code, you can click on the box with the text FileSynced Code
But now we are going to learn how you can install your favorite apps from the Trending Codes. Here’s how:
1. On the FileSynced home screen, click Trending Codes
2. On the next screen, click john wayne store v2
3. Select any app that you wish to install. For this example, I am going with Strix
4. Click the Download Icon
5. You will see a msg saying file has been added to Downloads.
6. Go back to the FileSynced home screen by clicking Back Button on your Remote. Click Downloads
7. Wait until the file gets downloaded
8. Once downloaded, choose INSTALL
9. Wait for the app to get installed on your device
10. Click DONE or OPEN
If you click DONE, you will be taken back to the FileSynced app, whereas OPEN will launch the app immediately
Feel free to repeat this process with as many apps you wish to install.
You can access the apps like we accessed the FileSynced app by going to the list of apps.
Winding Up -FileSynced on FireStick
FileSynced is a great way to install your favorite apps quickly on your FireStick. The process is much easier and faster than entering URLs and installing the apps. If you loved FileLinked, we are certain that you are going to enjoy this app a lot. Moreover, the Trending Codes option is just the cherry on the cake. The app is still in its developing phase, the developers are working on bringing more features.
Should you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us via the comment section below. We will make sure to get back to you at the earliest.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is FileSynced legal?
FileSynced isn’t illegal. However, the apps that you install through FileSynced may be distributing copyrighted content. Therefore, we recommend you only watch content in the public domain.
Are FileSynced codes safe?
The fact is that anyone can create FileSynced codes, therefore, we cannot deny the possibility that some files could have malware. Hence, only use FileSynced codes from trusted sources.
Hi, I am Alyssa! I am a tech enthusiast and a blogger. I have been using Kodi and FireStick since 2016. I wanted to share my latest tech discoveries and knowledge with the World, which led me to start this blog in 2021. I post in-depth how-to guides for FireStick devices & Kodi in a way that is easy to understand for people of all ages. Thanks for stopping by!