Genocide is a Debrid-only Addon, offering on-demand content. Today, we will share the installation steps for Genocide Kodi Addon.
You can employ similar steps to install the addon on all Kodi-compatible devices. These include FireSticks, Androids, Windows, iOS devices, etc.
|Supported Devices||Amazon FireStick, Fire TV, Android TV, Android Mobiles, Tablets, iOS, Chromecast with Google TV, Nvidia Shield, Roku, Mi Box, Windows, Mac Computer, and more|
|Type of Addon||Video-on-demand|
|Content||Movies, TV shows, Documentaries, Stand-Up comedies, Music|
|Premium Sources||Real Debrid|
Genocide addon is a versatile Kodi add-on that offers hundreds of movies and TV shows. It also has music videos, documentaries as well as stand-up comedy.
The interface of this add-on is simple and user-friendly.
Genocide is a Debrid-only add-on. That means it doesn’t have any free links. You have to integrate it with a Debrid account like Real Debrid to stream content. However, this integration ensures that you get high-quality video links up to 4K.
It also supports Trakt integration. This allows you to sync your media on all your devices.
Genocide secures a spot in our list of Best Kodi add-ons because of its diverse features.
If you’d like to install Kodi on your device, do check our post: How to Install Kodi
How to Install Genocide Kodi Addon
The installation steps for Genocide Kodi Addon are divided into three parts to make this easy for you to follow. I have also made sure that the steps are simple and easy to follow.
1. Allow Unknown Sources within Kodi
Genocide Kodi add-on is not present in the Kodi Add-ons repository. The only way to install it is from a third-party source. However, for that, you have to allow add-on installation from Unknown sources on Kodi first. Here is how you do it:
1. Launch Kodi.
2. Then, select Gear Icon (Settings) from left side of the main screen of Kodi.
3. Choose System
4. Hit Add-ons from left side. Enable Unknown Sources feature from right side by toggling the switch.
5. You will see a Warning.
Read this before proceeding.
It says the Add-ons will be given access to personal data stored on your device.
Now, if you do not want your personal data accessed by third-party add-ons, it is important to use a reliable VPN like ExpressVPN while streaming through a third-party Add-on.
Skip it by clicking Yes.
2. Install Repository Containing Genocide Kodi Addon
Genocide Kodi add-on is present in The Crew Repo. We will have to install The Crew Repo first. Then, we can install Genocide Addon on Kodi from it.
Here are the steps to install The Crew Repo on Kodi:
1. Select Gear Icon ( Settings) again from the main screen of Kodi.
2. Choose File Manager
3. Hit Add Source.
4. Then, select <None>
5. Type the following URL :
6. Let us name the source crew so that it can be identified easily. Then, hit OK.
7. Again, select OK.
8. Head back to previous menu & hit Add-ons.
9. Hit Install From Zip File
10. Click Yes when a message informs you that you cannot update this add-on automatically.
11. Hit the source i.e. crew.
12. Hit repository.thecrew-y.y.y.zip
Here y.y.y denotes the latest version number.
13. A message will confirm that The Crew Repo has been successfully installed on Kodi.
3. Install Genocide Kodi Addon
Lastly, install Genocide Kodi Addon from The Crew Repo. Here are the steps to install Genocide add-on on Kodi:
1. Hit Install From Repository.
2. Select THE CREW REPO.
3. Then, select Video add-ons.
4. Choose Genocide from the list of add-ons.
5. Hit Install from the lower right corner
6. Allow installation of Additional add-ons by clicking OK.
7. Genocide Kodi addon installation will begin.
8. A message will confirm that Genocide add-on was completely installed on Kodi.
Yay! Now, you can stream content on Genocide add-on.
How to Use Genocide Addon on Kodi
Let’s quickly learn how to launch & use Genocide Kodi Addon. Here are the steps:
1. Head back to the main screen of Kodi. Select Add-ons.
2. Hit Genocide Kodi add-on icon to launch it. If you have lots of Kodi add-ons installed, you may not find the icon. In that case, select Video add-ons.
3. Select Genocide from the list of add-ons to launch it.
Here is how the main screen of Genocide Kodi add-on looks like:
Overview – Genocide Kodi Addon
The Main screen of Genocide Kodi add-on 12 categories. They are:
- My Last Played
- TV Shows
- Stand Up Comedy
- Genocide Live
- Your History
You can use the Search tool to instantly find any movie, show, or other content.
The Factual section has various documentaries of different genres like Crime, Wildlife, etc.
The Movies section has different sub-categories like Released Movies, Top Rated Movies, Disney Movies, Horror Collection, 3-D Movies, etc.
Similarly, the TV Shows section also has sub-categories like 4K Shows, Trending Shows, New Shows, TV Show Genre, TV Show Year, etc.
The Multiverse section has movies and shows of Star Trek, Marvel, DC Comics, and Doctor Who.
The Stand Up Comedy section features comedies from various Stand-Up Comics.
The Concerts Section has musical videos.
How to Use Real Debrid with Genocide Kodi Addon
Genocide Kodi Addon can integrate Real Debrid to fetch High definition video quality links. Here are the steps to integrate Real Debrid with Genocide Kodi add-on.
Full Guide: How to Set Up Real Debrid
1. Ensure you have a Real-Debrid account. If you don’t have one, make one from HERE.
2. Next, start Genocide Kodi Addon. Then, select Tools
3. Select Debrid from left side, and hit Re-auth Real-Debrid from right side.
4. You will find a verification code.
5. Visit https://real-debrid.com/device and log in to your Real Debrid account.
6. Type the verification code and then hit Continue
7. A message will confirm that application has been allowed.
Real Debrid is successfully integrated with Genocide add-on.
How to Use Trakt with Genocide Kodi Addon
Genocide Kodi Addon can integrate Trakt to sync your media on all your devices. Here are the steps to integrate Trakt with Genocide Kodi add-on:
Full Guide: How to Set Up Trakt
1. Ensure you have a Trakt account. If you don’t have one, make one from Trakt.tv.
2. Next, start Genocide Kodi addon. Then, hit Tools.
3. Select Trakt from left side. And, hit Sync track to DB from right side
4. You will be asked to override local DB (Genocide). Click No
5. Next, authenticate Trakt by clicking Yes
6. You will find a verification code.
7. Visit https://trakt.tv/activate and log in to your Trakt account.
8. Type the verification code and then hit Continue
9. Complete authorization by clicking Yes.
Genocide Kodi addon has got everything you want in a streaming app, be it movies, shows, or other VOD content. If you are a Marvel, DC, Star Trek, or Doctor Who fan, it has a dedicated section for you.
It also has a special section for music lovers.
If you happen to stumble upon any other problem, contact us so that we can assist you.
Hi, I am Alyssa! I am a tech enthusiast and a blogger. I have been using Kodi and FireStick since 2016. I wanted to share my latest tech discoveries and knowledge with the World, which led me to start this blog in 2021. I post in-depth how-to guides for FireStick devices & Kodi in a way that is easy to understand for people of all ages. Thanks for stopping by!