Tired of using multiple add-ons on Kodi for streaming on-demand content and Live TV? If yes, then Ghost Addon is best suited for you. In this guide, you will learn the installation procedure of Ghost Kodi Addon. The procedure mentioned here works for all Kodi-supported devices.
These devices include all FireStick products, Android devices, and also PCs.
Other than that, you will also get to know the integration procedure of Real Debrid and Trakt to Ghost Addon.
|Compatibility||Kodi 19 Matrix & Kodi 18 Leia|
|Type of Addon||All-in-one|
|Content||Movies, TV shows, Live TV|
|Premium Sources||Real Debrid, All Debrid, Premiumize|
Ghost addon is a fantastic all-in-one add-on for streaming Live TV and VOD content. This add-on has a huge library accomodating thousands of TV shows and movies. It also features a Live TV section and a World Radio section. Also, it has a Sports Replay section for Sports fanatics so that they can watch the highlights of important sports matches. But all the other sections apart from the VOD section require additional Add-ons installation for streaming the content. You can install this add-on on all Kodi builds including Kodi 19 Matrix & Kodi 18 Leia.
Ghost Kodi add-on also has a special section for Kids so that they can also enjoy its content. If you want premium High-quality video links, it’s also possible if you integrate Real Debrid with Ghost Addon. Moreover, you can also sync all your media on all your devices with Trakt linking.
Read this for Kodi installation Procedure: Kodi 18 Leia and Kodi 19 Matrix Installation Guide
How to Install Ghost Kodi Addon
I’m going to divide the steps of Ghost Kodi Addon installation into three parts so that you can understand them easily. Check out the steps:
1. Allow Unknown Sources within Kodi
Kodi repository doesn’t have Ghost Kodi add-on in it. That’s why you have to install it from third-party sources. However, installation from unknown sources is turned off by default. Hence, you need to enable it so that you can install any third-party add-ons. Here are the steps to enable it:
1. Open Kodi.
2. Hit Gear Icon (Settings) from topmost left corner of Kodi Home screen.
3. Select System icon
4. Find Add-ons option and click it from the left side. And from the right side, hit Unknown Sources for enabling it.
5. A warning will soon appear.
Read this before proceeding.
It says the Add-ons will be given access to personal data stored on your device.
Now, if you do not want your personal data accessed by third-party add-ons, it is important to use a reliable VPN like ExpressVPN while streaming through a third-party Add-on.
Skip it by clicking Yes.
2. Install Repository Containing Ghost Kodi Addon
You will find Ghost Kodi add-on in Chains Repo. So, you have to install Chains Repo first so that you can install Ghost Addon from it. Here are the steps of Chains Repo installation on Kodi:
1. Again, hit Gear Icon ( Settings) from Kodi Main screen.
2. Select File Manager
3. Click Add Source from the left or the right screen side.
3. Click <None>
4. Avoid typos and type the below-mentioned URL :
Note: In addition to Chains Repo, Crew Repo also has Ghost Kodi add-on. If you want to install Ghost Addon from Crew Repo, enter the following URL
5. Name the source for easy identification. In my case, it’s ChainsRepo. Then, select OK.
6. Select OK again.
7. Go back and click Add-ons.
8. Choose Install From Zip File
9. Skip the notification regarding manual updates by clicking Yes.
10. Then select the source name. In my case, it’s ChainsRepo.
11. Select repository.chainsrepo-z.z.z.zip
Here z.z.z is the version number.
Note: If you are installing Crew Repo instead of Chains Repo, select repository.thecrew-z.z.z.zip
12. A notification will appear after complete installation.
3. Install Ghost Kodi Addon
The last part involves installation of Ghost Kodi Addon from Chains Repo. These are the steps:
1. Select Install From Repository.
2. Hit ChainsRepo.
3. Then select Video add-ons.
4. Click on Ghost from the add-ons list.
5. Choose Install option visible on the bottom corner.
6. Allow installation of Associated add-ons by hitting OK.
7. Download and Installation of Ghost Kodi addon will initiate.
8. After Ghost add-on on Kodi is finished installing, you will be notified.
That’s it! Enjoy using Ghost Kodi Addon.
How to Use Ghost Addon on Kodi
Before you can start streaming content on Ghost Kodi Addon, you need to know how to open and use it. Follow these steps to open Ghost Addon on Kodi:
1. Navigate to Kodi Main screen and click Add-ons.
2. In case you have only a couple of addons installed, you will see Ghost Kodi add-on instantly. Click it. Otherwise, select Video add-ons.
3. Select Ghost from the list of add-ons installed to open it.
4. A welcome message will soon appear. Click Close to skip it.
Below is a snapshot of the Home screen of Ghost Kodi add-on:
Overview – Ghost Kodi Addon
The Ghost Kodi add-on has 5 main categories listed on its Home Page. They are:
All five categories have multiple sub-sections which in turn also have their respective sections. For example, the Ghost Section has sub-sections like Movies, TV Shows, Kids Hub, Live TV All, World Radio, etc.
The content from Live TV All, Sports Replays, and World Radio among some others requires installation of other add-ons to work properly.
The Search option in Ghost Kodi add-on is very good. And it can get the search results within a few seconds. The Settings section can be used for Trakt & Debrid accounts management and other streaming settings.
How to Use Real Debrid with Ghost Kodi Addon
Ghost Kodi Addon lets you integrate your Real Debrid account. So, you can get Premium quality Real debrid links. Here’s how to integrate Real Debrid with Ghost Kodi add-on.
Go through our Real Debrid article for more details
1. Create a Real-Debrid account first from HERE.
2. Open Ghost Addon in Kodi & hit Settings.
3. Now, head to the Debrid Section, and select Re-auth Real-Debrid.
4. You will notice a verification code.
5. Then, from a browser, go to https://real-debrid.com/device.(Login to Real Debrid with your credentials when asked)
6. Click Continue after entering the verification code.
7. A confirmatory message saying application-allowed will appear after some time.
Restart Ghost Addon so as to find HD quality Real Debrid links.
How to Use Trakt with Ghost Kodi Addon
Ghost Kodi Addon lets you integrate your Trakt account. So, you can sync your media on all your devices. Here’s how to integrate Trakt with Ghost Kodi add-on:
For a deeper dive, read our Trakt article
1. Create a Trakt account first from Trakt.tv.
2. Open Ghost addon on Kodi. Hit Settings.
3. Go to Trakt part. Click ***Sync track to DB***
4. When asked to override local DB (Ghost), choose No.
5. Authenticate Trakt by clicking Yes.
6. You will get a verification code after a few moments.
Note: I have found the Ghost Kodi add-on navigation system to be slow and glitchy. So, before you see the verification code, you may need to click the Cancel button quite a few times. Also, you may require to repeat the previous steps once or twice.
7. Then, from a browser, go to https://trakt.tv/activate. (Login to Trakt with your credentials when asked)
8. Click Continue after typing the verification code.
9. Complete the authorization by choosing Yes.
Ghost Kodi addon can be used by people of all age groups as it contains all sorts of content. This add-on is apt for those who don’t want to switch between add-ons to stream Live TV and VODs. Regular content addition is carried out to meet the requirements and demands of users. The Real Debrid and Trakt integration features are a real deal as it enhances users’ viewing experience by leaps and bounds.
If you have any other queries, feel free to contact us.
Hi, I am Alyssa! I am a tech enthusiast and a blogger. I have been using Kodi and FireStick since 2016. I wanted to share my latest tech discoveries and knowledge with the World, which led me to start this blog in 2021. I post in-depth how-to guides for FireStick devices & Kodi in a way that is easy to understand for people of all ages. Thanks for stopping by!