Haystack News is a streaming app for watching live News channels. In today’s post, I will share the steps to install and use Haystack News on FireStick and Android devices.
Haystack News app is available on Amazon App Store, Google Play Store, Roku, Apple App Store, and many others.
Haystack News can also be accessed via Browser by visiting their official website:
Haystack News, formerly known as Haystack TV, offers daily news, from local to global events. It’s the best place to enjoy long-form coverage to mini-documentaries, all in one place, and absolutely free.
You can choose from 300+ channels.
Explore most trusted news channels, including ABC News, CBS News, Newsy, Newsmax, Euronews, Cheddar, Bloomberg, Al Jazeera, and also local channels.
💡Note: If Haystack News is not available in your country, you can still install it following our guide on How to install and use Amazon Fire TV Apps Outside their Intended Country.
How to Install Haystack News on FireStick & Fire TV
Installing Haystack News is super easy since you can get it from the Amazon app store itself. Follow the steps to download Haystack News on FireStick:
1. Go to the home screen of your FireStick and select Find on the main menu bar.
2. Now, click the Search button underneath
Note: If you are using an Android Streaming device or a Roku device, simply search for Haystack News app within your respective Appstore.
3. Enter the word Haystack using the keypad available on the screen or using Alexa voice. Navigate to the search results and select Haystack News
4. Select the Haystack News app.
5. Click Get or Download.
6. Allow FireStick some time to download and install the app
7. You can open the app now by clicking Open.
How to Use Haystack News on FireStick & Fire TV
First of all, let’s open Haystack News on Fire TV:
1. Hold down the Home Button on the Amazon FireStick Remote. Click the Apps shortcut from the menu.
2. Navigate to the Haystack News app icon and launch it.
3. You will see two options: Get Started and Sign In
5. If you choose the Get Started option, jump to Step no 10.
If you wish to Sign In, click Sign In and follow the instructions below.
You can watch Haystack News without signing in as well. But if you would like to save your preferences, you need to sign in.
6. Haystack News gives you 2 options to sign in:
- Continue with Google
- Continue with Facebook
You can choose either. I have chosen Google for the demonstration purpose.
7. You will see a code on the screen
8. Next, visit http://google.com/device on a browser
9. Enter the code and choose Next
10. Pick categories of News that you prefer. Options include My Weather, Current Events, Science and Technology, Entertainment News, Business and Finance, International News, and Politics.
11. Set Location in the Set Location section. Type in your location and select it.
And if you want, follow the sources that interest you for a more customized feed. Then click Next
12. Choose the trending topics that you want to follow, then click Done.
13. If you haven’t signed in before, you will be asked to do so here. However, if you do not wish to sign in, you can choose Sign In Later.
Here’s is the home screen of Haystack News on FireStick:
Overview of Haystack News:
Haystack News has the main menu bar on the left. You can choose the category that you prefer and watch the news.
When you are watching a video in full-screen mode, Haystack News even shows a news ticker at the bottom displaying your local weather, headlines, and stock prices.
If you wish to watch any of the ticker news, click on it.
As you know the app is ad-supported. However, you can get rid of the ads by purchasing a Premium subscription plan for $4.99 a month. Visit https://www.haystack.tv/premium for more details.
Channels List on Haystack News
- ABC News
- CBS News
- Al Jazeera
- Deutsche Welle
- Bloomberg Quicktake
- Yahoo! Finance
- KIRO 7 (Seattle, WA)
- Fox 23 (Tulsa, OK)
- WFTV 9 (Orlando, FL)
- WFXT 25 (Boston, MA)
- Fox 13 (Memphis, TN)
- WHIO (Dayton, OH)
- WFOX (Jacksonville, FL)
- WPXI 11 (Pittsburgh, PA)
- WSB (Atlanta, GA)
- WSOC 9 (Charlotte, NC)
- WTVQ (Lexington, KY)
- WXXV (Biloxi, MS)
- WDEF (Chattanooga, TN)
- WWAY (Wilmington, NC)
- WCBI (Columbus-Tupelo, MS/AL)
- WAPT – Very Jackson (MS)
- WCVB – Very Boston (MA)
- KHBS – Very Arkansas (AR)
- KCCI – Very Iowa (IA)
Haystack News for FireStick is a great app if just want access to daily business news, International News, Local News, and more.
There are 300+ channels that you can enjoy on this app for free. The app is ad-supported but you can always get the ad-free version for $4.99/month.
If you like to stay up-to-date with the World News and local News, try this app today!
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Haystack News Legal?
Yes, Haystack News app is one hundred percent legal. You can download it from the official app stores across various platforms.
Is Haystack News app Free?
Yes, Haystack News app is free. However, to enjoy Haystack News ad-free, you can also get their premium subscription.
What channels are on Haystack news?
You will find popular news channels like ABC News, CBS News, Newsy, Newsmax, Euronews, Cheddar, Bloomberg, Al Jazeera, and also many local channels in the United States.
Is Haystack News liberal or conservative?
Haystack News is a moderate News source.
Hi, I am Alyssa! I am a tech enthusiast and a blogger. I have been using Kodi and FireStick since 2016. I wanted to share my latest tech discoveries and knowledge with the World, which led me to start this blog in 2021. I post in-depth how-to guides for FireStick devices & Kodi in a way that is easy to understand for people of all ages. Thanks for stopping by!