We will provide you detailed steps to install HD Streamz on FireStick in this article. It will also work on other Fire TV & Android devices namely Nvidia Shield, Chromecast, Mi Box and more.
|Amazon FireStick, Android TV, Android Mobiles, Tablets, Chromecast with Google TV, Nvidia Shield, Roku, Mi TV Stick, TiVo Stream 4K
|Type of App
|Live TV (includes a small collection of VOD content)
|Sports, Entertainment, Music, News, Movies, Kids
|External Video Player Support
HD Streamz is one of the top live TV channels streaming app which offers 1000+ channels from more than 19 different countries. These countries include the USA, Qatar, UK, India, UAE, France, Portugal, Netherland, Ireland, Spain, Canada, South Africa, Germany, and others. This app has multiple streaming links for channels so that if one link doesn’t work, you have other link options. The Channels and the links are updated on a frequent basis. You can also report any broken link or request a new channel.
Apart from the live TV channels it offers, it also many radio channels from different locations of the world. Though this app also has a separate VOD section, this section is not working yet. Hopefully, it will work soon.
How to install HD Streamz on FireStick
Follow the complete step-by-step instructions below to get HD Streamz APK on your FireStick. It will only take a few minutes:
1. Install the Downloader App
With apps that have to be installed from a third-party source, the process is a bit complicated. HD Streamz is one such app that needs to be sideloaded to your FireStick. I will explain the steps in detail. Simply follow the steps underneath:
To read more about Downloader, visit our guide: How to Sideload Apps on FireStick with Downloader.
1. Go to the home screen of your FireStick and select Find on the main menu bar in the middle.
2. Now, click the Search button below
3. Enter the word Downloader with the help of the keypad available on the screen. Now, scroll down and select Downloader from the search results
4. Select Downloader app icon under the Apps and Games section.
5. Click Get/Download.
6. Allow FireStick some time to download & install the app
2. Turn ON Install Unknown Apps
Install Unknown apps is a FireStick setting, which is by default disabled. To install third-party apps, one must enable this setting. Follow these steps below:
1. Click the Gear Icon on the FireStick home-screen from the menu bar in the middle
2. Click My Fire TV on the next screen
3. Choose Developer Options.
4. Click Install unknown apps
Note: If the option says Apps from Unknown Sources, click Apps from Unknown Sources > Turn On. Skip the next step.
5. Turn the option ON for Downloader
3. Install HD Streamz on FireStick
Now, let’s move ahead with the final installation steps for HD Streamz on FireStick. Here are the steps:
1. Launch Downloader app
2. On the first launch, Downloader app requires you to give certain permissions. Click Allow
3. Then, click OK to close the Start Guide
4. On Downloader app’s home screen, click where it says Enter a URL.
5. Type in the following URL for the HD Streamz APK:
You may need to connect to a VPN to access this website.
NOTE: You may also use the Downloader Code for HD Streamz, which is 95015
6. Once the website loads, click on the Download link of your choice. If you get parsing error with any link, simply try other links.
HERE is our detailed guide on How to Fix Problem Parsing the Package Error.
7. Then, click Download File
8. Downloader app will shortly begin to download this APK file
9. When the download is complete, the installation process will initiate. Click INSTALL
10. Wait while the HD Streamz App installs on your FireStick.
11. Once installed, you should see the App Installed notification, click DONE
12. Click Delete to remove the APK file from your FireStick. FireStick storage is limited, so it’s best to delete the files that you no longer need.
13. Click Delete again to confirm.
How to Use HD Streamz on Fire TV and FireStick
Let’s learn how to open the HD Streamz app:
1. Hold Down the Home Button on Amazon FireStick Remote for 5 seconds. When you see a menu like below, click Apps
2. Find the HD Streamz icon from the installed apps list and click it to open.
A pop-up page will open when launched for the first time. HD Streamz lets you remove ads if you share available device resources with brightdata.com customers to pass web traffic through your device. Select either of the two- Remove ads (use device available resources) or Keep ads (don’t use device available resources).
Shown below is the Main Page of HD Streamz on FireStick:
Overview of HD Streamz APK:
The Homepage of HD Streamz shows all the live TV channels categorized by the country of origin. The top of the Homepage shows the recent sporting events going on for quicker access. It also has an option to sort Channels by different Categories like Live Sports, Entertainment, Music, Infotainment, Lifestyle, News, and more.
The topmost panel has Hamburger Menu, Search Icon, Refresh button, and Three dots icon. Right below them, we get the option of switching between Live TV, Radio Channels, VOD, and Favourites. The VOD section currently does not offer any on-demand videos.
HD Streamz has a powerful search option. Click the refresh button to refresh all the channels and their links. The three dots icon currently only has the Exit button.
The Hamburger Menu has three very important features – Network Stream, Report Channel, and Settings other than the Copyright section. Furthermore, you can contact the team of HD Streamz, visit their website and Facebook page and also share the app from the Hamburger Menu.
The Copyright section is just a disclaimer page telling the user that all the links of the Channels provided in HD Streamz are collected from the web and don’t belong to them. The Network Stream button lets you manually enter a Network URL so that you can stream it. The Report Channel button is for reporting any broken links of channels.
The Settings section lets you manage your default video player, theme, and an option to remove ads by sharing available device resources.
Here you can also manage the settings of the in-built HD Streamz Player.
HD Streamz offers more than 1000 channels both in HD and SD quality. It has a simple interface powered by a Smart search option. Explore Channels of different Categories like Live Sports, Sports, Entertainment, Music, movies, Kids, Infotainment, Lifestyle, News, and Religion. It also supports playing video in external players like MX Player and X player. If you don’t have an external video player, you can also play videos in its in-built HD Streamz Player. Other than that, you can get broken channels links fixed by reporting them and also request new channels. Try it today!
Share your experiences and feedback in the comments below.
Hi, I am Alyssa! I am a tech enthusiast and a blogger. I have been using Kodi and FireStick since 2016. I wanted to share my latest tech discoveries and knowledge with the World, which led me to start this blog in 2021. I post in-depth how-to guides for FireStick devices & Kodi in a way that is easy to understand for people of all ages. Thanks for stopping by!