Homelander is the newest addon from The Crew repo. This article will help you install Homelander Kodi Addon.
All the steps mentioned in this article are same for every Kodi-enabled device including FireSticks, Androids, etc.
I will also help you link Trakt & Real Debrid with Homelander Addon.
|Supported Devices||Amazon FireStick, Fire TV, Android TV, Android Mobiles, Tablets, iOS, Chromecast with Google TV, Nvidia Shield, Roku, Mi Box, Windows, Mac Computer and more|
|Type of Addon||Video-on-demand|
|Content||Movies, TV shows|
|Premium Sources||Real Debrid, All Debrid, Premiumize|
Homelander addon is an all-new video addon that contains thousands of TV shows and movies. It is the successor of the once-popular add-ons, Exodus and The Oath. Its interface is simple but also user-friendly.
This addon has categorized its content into various categories. This way you will be able to find content easily. For instance, it has different sections for the newly released movies and TV episodes.
Although Homelander is relatively new in the streaming market, it can easily give all the top contenders a run for their money. Furthermore, you can link your Real Debrid account to get HD content links. You can also link Trakt with it to sync media on all your devices.
Homelander Kodi has been included in our Best Kodi Addons list due to its ability to provide hundreds of content.
We have written a guide, especially for those who want to install Kodi within a few minutes: Install Kodi
How to Install Homelander Kodi Addon
I will simplify the installation steps for Homelander Kodi Addon so that you can follow them easily. Furthermore, I will also divide them into three sections for ease of reading.
1. Allow Unknown Sources within Kodi
Homelander Kodi add-on is yet to be listed in the Kodi repository. So, you can now install it only from third-party sources. But third-party addon installation is disabled on Kodi by default and hence needs to be turned on.
Let’s check how to turn it on:
1. Start Kodi.
2. Hit Gear Icon (Settings) on the left corner of Kodi Home page.
3. Select System icon.
4. Highlight Add-ons option from left pane. Select Unknown Sources from right pane for turning it on.
5. A notification will warn you.
Read this before proceeding.
It says the Add-ons will be given access to personal data stored on your device.
Now, if you do not want your personal data accessed by third-party add-ons, it is important to use a reliable VPN like ExpressVPN while streaming through a third-party Add-on.
2. Install Repository Containing Homelander Kodi Addon
The Crew Repository has Homelander Kodi add-on. Hence, we are going to install The Crew Repo first. Let’s check the installation steps for The Crew Repo on Kodi:
1. Hit Gear Icon ( Settings) from Kodi Home page.
2. Select File Manager.
3. Hit Add Source from any side of the screen.
4. Select <None>
5. Enter the provided URL without any typos:
6. The source name I have chosen for it is crew. You can also choose a different source name if you desire. Then, select OK.
7. Hit OK again.
8. Hit Add-ons option after going to the previous page.
9. Then, hit Install From Zip File
10. You will learn that this addon gets updated manually. Choose Yes.
11. Select source name (crew in my case).
12. Hit repository.thecrew-y.y.y.zip
Here y.y.y is the version number.
13. A notification will confirm the installation of The Crew repo.
3. Install Homelander Kodi Addon
Finally, we will install Homelander Kodi Addon from The Crew repo. Let’s check the steps:
1. Hit Install From Repository.
2. Choose The Crew Repo.
3. Hit Video add-ons.
4. Hit Homelander option from addons list.
5. Select Install option from bottom corner.
6. You will also need to install some Additional add-ons so that Homelander works without any problem. Select OK.
7. Installation of Homelander Kodi addon will start.
8. A notification will confirm the installation of Homelander add-on on Kodi.
Hurray! Now, start streaming your favorites on Homelander Kodi Addon.
How to Use Homelander Addon on Kodi
Since we have already installed Homelander Kodi Addon, it’s time to know how to start and use it. Let’s check the steps:
1. Navigate to Kodi Home page. Hit Add-ons.
2. Start Homelander Kodi add-on by selecting its icon. However, if you have three or more addons installed on Kodi, you may not see its icon. In that case, hit Video add-ons.
3. Hit Homelander icon to start it.
This is the snapshot of Homelander Kodi add-on Home page:
Overview – Homelander Kodi Addon
The Homelander Kodi add-on Home Page has 9 categories. They are listed below:
- My Movies
- New Movies
- TV Shows
- My TV Shows
- New Episodes
Your favorited/saved movies and TV shows are listed in My Movies and My TV Shows sections. All the newly aired TV show episodes & movies are listed in New Episodes and New Movies sections.
The Search tool comes in handy when finding any content.
The People section has content categorized according to the actors starring in them.
The Movies section has different movies sorted into different categories. For example, it has categories like Genres, Year, Decade, Languages, Most Popular, etc.
Similarly, TV Shows section has different TV categories like Genres, Most Voted, Airing Today, Highly Rated, etc.
The Tools section has many useful settings. You can manage your Premium sources accounts and Trakt from here. Enable Providers and Hosters, clear cache, search history & providers, view log, update library and manage other things from this section.
How to Use Real Debrid with Homelander Kodi Addon
Homelander Kodi Addon can link Real Debrid. This allows this addon to get HD links from sources. Let’s check the steps to link Real Debrid with Homelander Kodi add-on:
Our Real Debrid guide will help you to learn about Real Debrid in more details
1. The first requirement is a Real Debrid account. If you don’t have one yet, you can make one HERE.
2. Start Homelander Kodi Addon. Select Tools.
3. Choose ResolveURL: Settings
4. Select Universal Resolvers from left pane. And from right pane, scroll down to Real-Debrid section. Then, hit (Re)Authorise My Account.
5. An Authorization code will pop up.
6. Go to https://real-debrid.com/device & log in to your account.
7. Enter the authorization code. Hit Continue.
8. You will get a message saying that application is allowed.
Close the addon and start it again. Then, click any content. You will now find RD links along with free links.
How to Use Trakt with Homelander Kodi Addon
Homelander Kodi Addon offers Trakt linking. This allows media syncing on all your synced devices. Let’s check the steps to link Trakt with Homelander Kodi add-on:
Our Trakt guide has more detailed information
1. The first requirement is a Trakt account. If you don’t have one yet, you can make one from Trakt.tv.
2. Start Homelander Kodi addon. Choose Tools.
3. Hit Trakt: Authorise
4. An Authorization code will pop up.
5. Go to https://trakt.tv/activate & log in to your account.
6. Hit Continue after typing the authorization code.
7. Confirm authorization by choosing Yes.
Homelander Kodi addon offers thousands of online content that you can stream whenever you want. Navigation in this addon is very easy. Fresh contents are uploaded daily.
You can also link your Trakt and Real Debrid accounts with it to customize your streaming. Overall, it’s a nice add-on to install on your Kodi device.
Require any further assistance? Drop a message below and we will definitely assist you.
Hi, I am Alyssa! I am a tech enthusiast and a blogger. I have been using Kodi and FireStick since 2016. I wanted to share my latest tech discoveries and knowledge with the World, which led me to start this blog in 2021. I post in-depth how-to guides for FireStick devices & Kodi in a way that is easy to understand for people of all ages. Thanks for stopping by!