Kshaw is a terrific IPTV Player. It is also a mandatory player required for OLA TV. This guide will walk you through the process of installing Kshaw on FireStick and Fire TV.
The steps outlined here apply to other streaming devices such as Android TV boxes, NVIDIA Shield, Mi Box, and others.
KShaw doesn’t host any content of its own as it’s a media player. You will need this app if you want to play any content on OLA TV.
This app works with almost all IPTV subscriptions such as Tivimate.
Using Kshaw is completely legal. It does not host any content. The app is available on the Google Play Store as well. However, we cannot determine the legality of the IPTV service that you may be using with Kshaw app.
How to Install KShaw App on FireStick
I’ll now show you how to install KShaw on FireStick. I’ve divided the installation into three parts to make it easier to follow.
1. Install the Downloader App
The Downloader app will be used to download and install the KShaw on FireStick. So, first, we will download the Downloader app from the Amazon Appstore:
Full Guide: How to Install & Use Downloader App
1. Start FireStick. Go to Find once the home screen has loaded.
2. Scroll down and click the Search button.
3. Look for Downloader by typing it in or using the Alexa voice command. The Downloader term should be listed below the virtual keypad. Scroll down and select it.
4. Click the Downloader icon, which will be listed under the Apps & Games section.
5. Select the Get or Download option.
6. The installation process will begin shortly. Wait for it to finish.
7. Choose Open.
8. When you first launch the Downloader app, it will ask for permission to access the files on your device. Select Allow. This permission is required for the app to function properly.
9. Then, on the Quick Start Guide, click OK.
2. Enable Install Unknown Apps
To use Downloader to install third-party apps on FireStick, you must first enable the setting “Install Unknown Apps (or Apps from Unknown Sources on some devices)”:
1. Return to the FireStick Home screen and click the Gear Icon ⚙️(Settings) on the right side of the screen.
2. On the screen, you will see several options. Choose My Fire TV.
3. Scroll down and select Developer options.
4. Click Install unknown apps.
💡Note: If your interface has the Apps from Unknown Sources option instead, click Apps from Unknown Sources > Turn ON. Skip the next step.
5. When you click on the Downloader app, the status changes to ON.
3. Install KShaw APK on FireStick
We’ve reached the end of the installation process. It’s time to install the KShaw APK on Fire TV/ FireStick. Here’s how:
1. For 5 seconds, press and hold the Home Button on your Amazon FireStick Remote. Choose Apps from the menu.
2. Locate and launch the Downloader app.
3. Click the field labeled: Enter a URL or Search Term on the Downloader app’s home screen.
4. Enter the Downloader Code for KShaw APK here:
This is the Kshaw Premium version that is ad-free.
Select the Go button.
5. The downloader will soon redirect you to the kpfiretv website hosting the KShaw APK. Scroll down to Amazon Fire/Android Players section and look for Kshaw. Click Kshaw Player Premium Ad Free. The APK will start downloading soon.
6. Wait for FireStick to download the APK file.
7. After you’ve downloaded it, click INSTALL.
8. It is now being installed. Wait for the process to complete.
9. After the KShaw app is installed, click DONE.
10. To remove the APK file, click Delete. It is no longer required, so you might as well free up some much-needed storage space on your FireStick.
11. Click Delete once more to confirm the deletion.
Now that Kshaw Player is installed on your device, you can now play content on OLA TV. You can also use it in conjunction with other IPTV services.
How to Use KShaw APK on FireStick
Launch the KShaw app that we just installed. Do the following steps:
Press and hold the Home Button on your Amazon FireStick Remote for a few seconds and then release it. Choose Apps.
Locate KShaw APK and select to launch it.
The KShaw APK Home Screen on FireStick looks like this:
As you can see, there’s no content on the app. It’s because Kshaw doesn’t host any content of its own. You can add servers of your choice here if you like.
If you use OLA TV, you must install the Kshaw app in order for it to work. It also works great with IPTV subscription services like Tivimate.
If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments section below.
Hi, I am Alyssa! I am a tech enthusiast and a blogger. I have been using Kodi and FireStick since 2016. I wanted to share my latest tech discoveries and knowledge with the World, which led me to start this blog in 2021. I post in-depth how-to guides for FireStick devices & Kodi in a way that is easy to understand for people of all ages. Thanks for stopping by!