Today, we will demonstrate the installation process of Media Lounge on FireStick. This process works on all Fire TV variants and Android devices including Smartphones and Tablets.
|Supported Devices||Amazon FireStick, Android TV, Android Mobiles, Tablets, Chromecast with Google TV, Nvidia Shield, Roku, Mi TV Stick, TiVo Stream 4K|
|Type of App||All-in-One|
|Content||Movies, TV shows, Live TV, Sports, Adult Content|
|External Video Player Support|
|Premium Sources||Real Debrid|
Media Lounge is an awesome application for watching not only online TV shows & movies but also live IPTV channels. This app’s content database is huge and has HD-quality movies and TV shows of all genres. Its live TV section has hundreds of live channels from the USA, UK, Srilanka, Philippines, India, France, etc. Media Lounge also has a dedicated section for sports enthusiasts and also contains adult content.
This app also supports Real Debrid Account linking for finding higher-quality links.
It lives up to its main motto of entertainment experience maximization. Hence, it features in both Best Live TV APKs for FireStick list and Best FireStick apps lists.
How to install Media Lounge on FireStick
Follow all the steps provided below to get Media Lounge APK on FireStick /Fire TV:
1. Install Downloader App
Third-party apps cannot be downloaded from Amazon App Store. We need to sideload them. Downloader is one of the most popular sideloading tools for FireStick. Luckily, Downloader app can be installed from the Amazon App Store. Here are the steps:
To read more about Downloader, visit our guide: How to Sideload Apps on FireStick with Downloader.
1. On the FireStick home screen, click Find on the menu bar.
2. Click the Search button
3. Use the on-screen keypad and enter the word Downloader. Navigate to the search suggestions below and click Downloader (as shown in the screenshot)
4. Click Downloader app in the Apps and Games section.
5. Click Get or Download. (First-time the Downloader installers see the Get button)
6. Once the Downloader app is installed on your FireStick, you will notice the Open button
2. Turn ON Install Unknown Apps
To install Media Lounge or any other third-party app, we need to enable the install unknown app feature. Please find the steps below:
1. Get back to the FireStick home screen and click the Gear Icon on the middle menu bar
2. From the following set of options, choose My Fire TV
3. Now, click Developer Options
💡Note: Can’t find Developer Options? Go to: Settings > My Fire TV > About. Repeatedly select the first menu item 7 times. The message "No need, you are already a developer" will appear. Go back to the My Fire TV menu to find the newly revealed "Developer Options". Check out our guide with screenshots and video tutorial: How to Unhide/Reveal Developer Options.
4. Select Install unknown apps
Note: If the option says Apps from Unknown Sources, click Apps from Unknown Sources > Turn On. Skip the next step.
5. Now, turn ON the option for Downloader by clicking it once
3. Install Media Lounge on FireStick
Your FireStick is now ready to install third-party apps. Follow the steps to install Media Lounge on FireStick below:
1. Hold down the Home Button on Amazon FireStick Remote for 5 seconds. Then, click Apps
2. Launch Downloader app from the list of apps
3. Give Downloader app required permissions by clicking Allow
4. Close the Quick Start window by clicking OK
5. Click where it reads Enter a URL or Search Term.
6. Enter the below URL to download the Media Lounge APK:
NOTE: Instead of URL, you can also enter the Downloader Code for Media Lounge: 26367
7. Once the webpage loads, click Download
8. Then, click Media Lounge [MOD] [Armv7] 4.0.7
(Arm64 version is for mobile OS)
9. Click Download File
10. Click Start Download
11. Downloader will connect to the server and start downloading the APK file now.
12. When the APK is downloaded, click INSTALL
13. The installation process should not take more than a few seconds.
14. When the app is installed, click DONE. You will learn how to open the app just in a second.
15. Click Delete to get rid of the APK file, which is not needed anymore.
16. Click Delete to confirm.
Great! Media Lounge is now ready to use on FireStick.
How to use Media Lounge on FireStick
You can open Media Lounge app the way you open any other new apps. Let’s take a look at the steps:
1. Press and hold the Home Button of your remote to go shortcut menu screen and click Apps icon
2. Now, hit the Media Lounge app icon. The app will open instantly.
Allow Media Lounge the necessary access required by clicking Allow button.
Next, Media Lounge will ask to create a 4 digit Parental Pin. This is to lock adult content from underage kids. Set the pin of your choice and click OK.
Click OK when you see a Changelog
Here’s the homepage of Media Lounge on FireStick:
Overview of Media Lounge APK:
The top bar of Media Lounge has the following icons- Year Filter, Search, Drop-down menu, and Hamburger Menu.
Year Filter is to filter movies by year.
The search icon is to search any movie/TV show/Channel.
The drop-down menu is to sort movies by genre which includes Comedy, History, Horror, Romance, Science Fiction, and others.
The Hamburger Menu has six broader categories – Movies/Shows, IPTV, Adult XXX, Real Debrid, Adverts, and Other.
Movies/Shows have further three sub-categories – Favourites, Movies, and TV Shows. Find all your favorited movies in the Favourites section.
IPTV has four sub-categories- Live TV 1, Live TV 2, Sports TV 1, and Sports TV 2. You will find all the sports channels on Sports TV. Live TV has live channels from the USA, UK, Srilanka, Philippines, India, France, etc.
Adult XXX has Adult content. To access adult content, you have to unlock it by the 4 digits Parental Pin you created before.
Real Debrid has three sections- Downloads, Real Debrid-Login and Get Real Debrid Account. This section is mainly to manage your downloads and Real Debrid account [steps to set up real debrid is provided in the next section].
Adverts have also three sections- Ad Free-Login, Get Ad-Free Account, and Get Ad-Free (brightdata.com). This section is to manage your Ad Free account. The ad-free account is used to remove ads in exchange for passing web traffic through your device.
Other have also three options- Choose Default Player, DMCA policy, Version X.X.X (X.X.X here refers to the installed version of Media Lounge).
Currently, you can choose from 5 video players to play your videos. These are MX Player, MX Player Pro, VLC Player, Web Video Caster, and Media Lounge’s Internal Player.
DMCA policy is the short form for Digital Millennium Copyright Act policy. This section is to let us know that Media Lounge has no rights on the content it offers since they obtain the streaming links from third parties. By clicking Version X.X.X, you will be able to know if there is any new version of Media Lounge APK available and hence can update to the latest version.
How to set up Real Debrid with Media Lounge FireStick app
If you want better quality links for watching movies, you should link your Real Debrid account with Media Lounge. Here are the steps:
(Detailed steps and information are provided in our Real Debrid Guide)
1. Firstly, you need a Real Debrid account. Don’t have it? Click HERE.
2. Go to the Hamburger Menu after opening Media Lounge app.
3. Scroll and go to the Real Debrid section. Click Real Debrid-Login
4. A verification code will appear on screen
5. Now, on a browser, you need to visit https://real-debrid.com/device
6. Hit Continue after you type the verification code
7. An Application allowed notification will confirm Real-debrid set-up with Media Lounge
Thanks to Media Lounge, you can enjoy hundreds of live channels and also unlimited Shows and movies using a single app. This app makes sure that you don’t hit a dead end by providing multiple streaming links in case any links stop working. The easy-to-use interface also works to its advantage. You must try this app.
Please comment below to share your experience with the app and give your valuable feedback.
Hi, I am Alyssa! I am a tech enthusiast and a blogger. I have been using Kodi and FireStick since 2016. I wanted to share my latest tech discoveries and knowledge with the World, which led me to start this blog in 2021. I post in-depth how-to guides for FireStick devices & Kodi in a way that is easy to understand for people of all ages. Thanks for stopping by!