NavixSport is a live sports streaming app. In today’s guide, you will learn to install NavixSport on FireStick and Android devices.
You can add playlists to access content on the app. I have provided the steps further down in the guide.
NavixSport is available on the Google Play Store. So, if you have an Android device, you can download it from the Play Store itself.
|Supported Devices||Amazon FireStick, Android TV, Android Mobiles, Tablets, Chromecast with Google TV, Nvidia Shield, Roku, Mi TV Stick, TiVo Stream 4K|
|Type of App||Sports|
|External Video Player Support||No|
NavixSport is a live sports app. The content will depend on the playlist that you add. Their demo playlist is mainly focused on football, i.e., Soccer. You can add other playlists as well.
This app offers excellent video quality and an almost buffer-free streaming experience.
It also acts as a free multimedia player that can play the majority of multimedia files and network streaming protocols.
With NavixSport, you can follow News, events, stats, transfers, and more about your favorite sports teams. We have added this app in our Best FireStick Apps and Best Sports Apps.
How to Install NavixSport on FireStick
You can get NavixSport on FireStick by following the steps below:
1: Install the Downloader App
The Amazon Appstore does not have the NavixSport app. We will thus install it using the Downloader application. If you do not have the Downloader app, install it first. Here are the steps:
Downloader Full Guide: How to Install & Use Downloader App
1. Choose Find from FireStick’s home screen.
2. Next, select Search.
3. Type “Downloader” here. You should get suggestions below as soon as you start typing the first few letters. Select Downloader.
4. Select the Downloader tile.
5. Select Download or Get
6. Click Open after the app installation is finished.
7. When you initially run it, you must click Allow to grant Downloader permission to access your device & files.
8. You may read the Quick Start Guide when it appears or simply choose OK to close it.
2: Enable Install Unknown Apps
Let’s proceed to the next segment. Within the FireStick settings, you need to enable Install unknown apps or Apps from unknown sources. These are the steps:
1. Get back to the FireStick home screen, and click the Gear Icon ⚙️(Settings) this time.
2. Go to My Fire TV
3. Select Developer Options from the next set of options.
💡Note: Can’t find Developer Options? Go to: Settings > My Fire TV > About. Repeatedly select the first menu item 7 times. The message "No need, you are already a developer" will appear. Go back to the My Fire TV menu to find the newly revealed "Developer Options". Check out our guide with screenshots and video tutorial: How to Unhide/Reveal Developer Options.
4. Click Install unknown apps after that.
💡Note: Click Apps from Unknown Sources > Turn ON if the option for Apps from Unknown Sources appears instead. Ignore the following step.
5. Just click Downloader once to make sure it is marked ON.
3: Install NavixSport on FireStick
We have reached the last step of the installation procedure. Install NavixSport by the following steps:
1. Press the Home button on the FireStick Remote for a few seconds. Then, click Apps on the shortcut menu.
2. Select the Downloader app’s icon to start it.
3. Click the field labeled “Enter a URL or Search Term” when the Downloader app’s home screen appears.
4. Type this URL in:
Note: You may also enter the NavixSport Downloader Code: 108915 in place of the URL.
5. Click the NavixSport APK link.
6. The downloader app will now begin downloading the APK file.
7. Select INSTALL.
8. Wait whilst the app is being installed on the device.
9. After installation, select DONE.
10. To get rid of the APK file that is no longer required, click Delete.
11. Confirm the command by clicking Delete.
NavixSport has been successfully installed on your Amazon FireStick.
How to use NavixSport on FireStick
Let’s launch NavixSport on FireStick first:
Keep the Home button on the FireStick Remote pressed for five seconds and then release it. Then, when a menu appears on the screen, click Apps.
Then, run the NavixSport app by clicking its icon.
Click Yes, I Agree on the Data Protection prompt that you see on the screen.
Click Yes, I Agree again.
You can watch the Video tutorial to learn how to use the app. Or simply click the X Icon to close the prompt.
Here is a screenshot of NavixSport’s home screen:
💡Note: For smoother navigation, you may need to install the Mouse Toggle App on your FireStick. Check our detailed tutorial on How to Install & Use Mouse Toggle Correctly HERE.
How to Add playlist on NavixSport Player App
You need to add a playlist on the app to watch sports live. Their demo playlist is mainly focused on Soccer. You can add other playlists as well. I will update the guide when I find other playlists.
Here are the steps to add a playlist:
1. From NavixSport’s home screen, click the Hamburger Menu in the far-left corner.
2. Click Playlists.
3. Click the + Icon at the farthest bottom right corner.
4. Select ADD FROM URL.
5. Give a name for the playlist. I am writing pl. You can name it whatever you like. Then, click Next.
6. Now, enter the following URL for the playlist:
Wait for the categories to load. Here’s how it will look:
You can go ahead and play any content you like.
Overview of NavixSport Player App
The main menu doesn’t have a lot of features. You will find the following features:
- The Playlists you’ve added (In our case, it’s pl)
- Rate App
The Settings menu has only 3 features. You can activate dark mode using the first option, which looks like a crescent moon.
NavixSport is a great app for streaming sports. Additionally, the NavixSports app offers match statistics, schedules, and more. It’s everything a sports fan could want in an app.
Give NavixSport a go and enjoy sports matches for absolutely free of cost.
If you have any other queries about NavixSport, please leave them in the comments down below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is NavixSport legal?
We do not have the resources to verify any app’s legality. We advise you to use a VPN with NavixSport App. It will hide all your streaming activity.
Is NavixSport Ad-Free?
No, it isn’t completely ad-free. There are some ads here and there but not to the extent of being annoying.
Hi, I am Alyssa! I am a tech enthusiast and a blogger. I have been using Kodi and FireStick since 2016. I wanted to share my latest tech discoveries and knowledge with the World, which led me to start this blog in 2021. I post in-depth how-to guides for FireStick devices & Kodi in a way that is easy to understand for people of all ages. Thanks for stopping by!