No One Repo has some incredible on-demand addon and No One Addon is one of them. In this post, we are going to learn the installation method of No One Kodi Addon.
Similar steps can be employed for installing No One addon on all other Kodi-enabled devices. For example, the steps are the same for Windows and Android devices, FireStick variants, etc.
Furthermore, we are also going to learn how to integrate Trakt & Real Debrid with No One Addon.
|Amazon FireStick, Fire TV, Android TV, Android Mobiles, Tablets, iOS, Chromecast with Google TV, Nvidia Shield, Roku, Mi Box, Windows, Mac Computer and more
|Type of Addon
|Movies, TV shows
|Real Debrid, All Debrid, Premiumize
No One addon is an awesome streaming addon for Kodi to enjoy hundreds of shows & movies.
This add-on has sorted its content into various categories and subcategories according to genre, year, popularity, new release, etc. This helps users to find content easily. No One Addon is supported in all Kodi versions including Kodi 19 Matrix.
The One Click Section in No One Kodi Addon lets you stream various content with a single click. Its interface is simple yet elegant.
This add-on provides content from both free and premium sources. For premium sources, you have the option to integrate Real Debrid, All Debrid, or Premiumize with this add-on. Apart from that, you can also integrate Trakt with it to sync your media.
No One Addon is listed in our list of Top Kodi Addons since it packs lots of amazing features accompanied by tons of content.
Go through our post to learn about Kodi installation: Installation method of Kodi 19 Matrix & Kodi 18 Leia
How to Install No One Kodi Addon
We have made sure that the installation steps of No One Kodi Addon are easy so that everyone can understand and follow them. Let’s learn the steps:
1. Allow Unknown Sources within Kodi
The Kodi repository doesn’t have No One Kodi add-on. Hence, you can only install No One Addon from sources involving third parties. But before that, you have to turn on the feature for installation of Addons from unknown sources. Let’s check out the steps:
1. Open Kodi application.
2. Spot Gear Icon (Settings) on the Kodi Main screen left panel & select it.
3. Choose System option.
4. Hit Add-ons from left corner. And from right corner, hit the Unknown Sources option and enable it.
5. A Warning Message can soon be noticed.
Read this before proceeding.
It says the Add-ons will be given access to personal data stored on your device.
Now, if you do not want your personal data accessed by third-party add-ons, it is important to use a reliable VPN like ExpressVPN while streaming through a third-party Add-on.
2. Install Repository Containing No One Kodi Addon
No One add-on is listed in the No One Repo. Therefore, we must install No One Repo first so that you can install No One Addon from the repository. Let’s check out the steps of No One Repo installation:
1. Hit the Gear Icon ( Settings) from Kodi Main screen.
2. Select File Manager.
3. Choose Add Source option from the right or left screen side.
4. Select <None>
5. Type the following URL carefully :
6. Choose a name for your source. I have given the name noone. After naming, click on OK.
7. Again, click on OK.
8. Choose Add-ons option by heading back to the Settings Window.
9. Click on Install From Zip File.
10. A notification will inform you that this add-on can only be updated manually. Select Yes.
11. Hit the previously given source name (i.e. noone).
12. Choose repository.no_one-x.x.x.zip
13. After the Repo is installed, you will be notified.
3. Install No One Kodi Addon
The final step is to install No One Kodi add-on from the installed No One Repo. Let’s check out the steps:
1. Choose Install From Repository.
2. Click on No One Repo.
3. Choose Video add-ons.
4. Select No One from the list of Addons.
5. Select Install tile on the right bottom side of the page.
6. Click on OK & allow installation of other additional add-ons.
7. Wait for No One Kodi addon to install.
8. After No One Addon is installed completely, you will get a notification.
Enjoy streaming shows and movies on No One Kodi Addon.
How to Use No One Addon on Kodi
Now, we will learn the steps to launch No One Addon on Kodi and use it:
1. Head to Kodi Main screen & click on Add-ons.
2. Select No One Kodi add-on if you can see it. If not, choose Video add-ons option from the left corner.
3. Click on No One from the add-ons list available & launch it.
Here is the Snapshot of No One Kodi add-on Home screen:
Overview – No One Kodi Addon
The main screen of No One Kodi add-on has 10 sections. They are:
- One Click
- Movies RD
- TV Shows RD
- Trakt Lists
- Search History
- Last Link Played
- Resume Watching
- My RD History
Most of the sections have sub-categories to sort and categorize content. For instance, the One Click Section had sub-categories like New Movies, New TV Shows, British Cinema, Family Movies, Comedy Shows, Live In Concert, TV Apps, etc.
The Search tool of No One Addon can be used to find your preferred content. The Settings option lets you manage all the premium Sources accounts, subtitles, downloads, and video playback settings.
How to Use Real Debrid with No One Kodi Addon
No One Kodi Addon has the ability to integrate Real Debrid. Thus, it helps the add-on fetching HD links of content. Let’s take a look at the steps for Real Debrid integration with No One Kodi add-on:
Go through our Real Debrid post and learn more.
1. Make a Real-Debrid account first. Get it from HERE.
2. Launch No One Kodi Addon. Click Settings.
3. From the left side, click Debrid option. And from the right side, click on Re-auth Real-Debrid. But before that, ensure Real Debrid is selected under Choose Debrid Service option.
4. You will see an authorization code.
5. Visit https://real-debrid.com/device & log in to your Real Debrid account.
6. Type the authorization code and select Continue.
7. Soon, a notification saying ‘application allowed’ will appear.
Close No One Kodi Addon and start it again. Now, choose a content of your liking and you will find RD links along with free links.
How to Use Trakt with No One Kodi Addon
No One Kodi Addon has the ability to integrate Trakt. Thus, it helps the add-on syncing content across your devices. Let’s take a look at the steps to integrate Trakt with No One Kodi add-on:
Check our Trakt Guide for more details.
1. Make a Trakt account first. Get it from Trakt.tv.
2. Launch No One Kodi addon and click Settings.
3. Click Trakt option from the left side. From the right side, click ***Sync Track to DB***
4. Choose No when Override local DB (No One) option appears.
5. Select Yes when asked for authenticating Trakt.
6. An authorization code will appear.
7. Visit https://trakt.tv/activate & log in to your Trakt account.
8. Type the Authorization code. Hit Continue.
9. Choose Yes to complete authorization.
No One Kodi addon has some amazing features and is packed with tons of content. This add-on regularly updates its database and also adds new content. Although No One Addon has free links, it also supports Real Debrid links. You just need to integrate with your Real Debrid account to avail the feature. Other than that, it also supports Trakt integration. Definitely worth trying!
For other queries, contact us by writing in the comment section below.
Hi, I am Alyssa! I am a tech enthusiast and a blogger. I have been using Kodi and FireStick since 2016. I wanted to share my latest tech discoveries and knowledge with the World, which led me to start this blog in 2021. I post in-depth how-to guides for FireStick devices & Kodi in a way that is easy to understand for people of all ages. Thanks for stopping by!