Odin is one of the best Kodi Addons to enjoy Movies and TV shows. In this post, I will teach you the steps to install Odin Kodi Addon.
Apply the same steps to install Odin on all Kodi-enabled products including Android & Windows devices, FireSticks, etc.
Furthermore, I will teach you the steps to integrate Real Debrid with Odin Kodi Addon.
|Supported Devices||Amazon FireStick, Fire TV, Android TV, Android Mobiles, Tablets, iOS, Chromecast with Google TV, Nvidia Shield, Roku, Mi Box, Windows, Mac Computer and more|
|Type of Addon||Video-on-demand|
|Content||Movies, TV shows, WildLife Documentaries|
|Premium Sources||Real Debrid, All Debrid, Premiumize|
Odin addon is a wonderful Kodi add-on for online streaming of hundreds of TV series and movies.
If you like Wildlife documentaries, you will also find them here. This add-on offers content in 1080p and 4K.
The layout of this add-on is user-friendly and hence easy to operate.
It has a very big library, thanks to the regular addition of content to its database. Every Kodi versions support Odin add-on.
Odin add-on allows integration of Real Debrid to provide higher quality streaming links. But Trakt integration feature is not added yet. Hence, you will not be able to sync media across devices.
Still, it’s a very good Addon as it is packed with tons of content. But that being said, the developers will hopefully add new features and improve this addon more in the near future.
Odin Kodi Add-on features in our Best Kodi Addons list.
Read our post on Kodi installation: Install Kodi 18 Leia & Kodi 19 Matrix
How to Install Odin Kodi Addon
I am going to divide the installation process of Odin Kodi Addon into three sections for easier understanding. So, take a look at the steps:
1. Allow Unknown Sources within Kodi
Odin Kodi add-on cannot be found in Kodi repository. Thus, you have to install Odin Addon on Kodi from third-party sources. However, installation from unknown sources is disabled for Kodi by default and needs to be turned on. This is how you can turn on installation from unknown sources:
1. Start the Kodi app.
2. From the top left screen side of Kodi Main screen, hit Gear Icon (Settings).
3. Choose System tile.
4. Select Add-ons option from the left screen side. And click Unknown Sources from the right screen side and enable it.
5. You will see a warning notification.
Read this before proceeding.
It says the Add-ons will be given access to personal data stored on your device.
Now, if you do not want your personal data accessed by third-party add-ons, it is important to use a reliable VPN like ExpressVPN while streaming through a third-party Add-on.
2. Install Repository Containing Odin Addon
Narcacist Repository is the host of Odin Kodi add-on. That’s why you need to install Narcacist Repo and then install Odin Addon from it. This is how you can install Narcacist Repository on Kodi:
1. Again, hit Gear Icon ( Settings) from Kodi Main screen.
2. Choose File Manager.
3. Select Add Source option that can be found on both screen sides.
4. Hit <None>
5. Type the below-mentioned URL without any typos:
6. You have to name the source for easy identification. For example, you can name it Odin. Hit OK after naming.
7. Again, click OK.
8. Choose Add-ons from the previous menu.
9. Select Install From Zip File.
10. A message will appear saying that auto-update feature of this add-on is not available. Click Yes.
11. Select the source name (Odin) that you have given earlier.
12. Hit repository.NarcasistWizard.zip
13. When the installation of Narcacist Repo is complete, you will get a notification.
3. Install Odin Kodi Addon
Now as we have installed Narcacist Repo, we can install Odin Kodi add-on from it. This is how you do it:
1. Choose Install From Repository.
2. Select Narcacist’s Wizard Repository.
3. Hit Video add-ons.
4. Search for Odin add-on & click it.
5. Select the Install Option for Odin add-on installation.
6. Hit OK to allow other additional add-ons to install.
7. Soon Odin Kodi addon will start installing.
8. You will see a notification as soon as Odin Kodi add-on is installed completely.
Done! Enjoy streaming your favorite episodes and movies on Odin Kodi Addon.
How to Use Odin Addon on Kodi
Now you have to learn how to open and use Odin Kodi Addon as its installation is complete. This is how you do it:
1. Go to Kodi Main screen. Hit Add-ons.
2. If you don’t have many installed add-ons, you will see Odin Kodi add-on. Click it. Otherwise, select Video add-ons.
3. Click Odin from the add-ons list and launch the addon.
This is the screenshot of the Main Page of Odin Kodi add-on :
Overview – Odin Kodi Addon
The Main Screen of Odin Kodi add-on has many categories. I have listed some of the main categories:
- New Content
- 4K TV Shows
- 4K Wildlife
- Authorise Debrid —
- 4K Movies
- 1080 Section
- 4K A-Z Movies
- 4K Classic Movies
Apart from these categories, there are many other categories involving film series, sequels, and trilogy.
Odin has 4K quality video content including TV shows, Wildlife documentaries, and movies.
It doesn’t have a Settings section to manage accounts and video playback. This add-on although has Real Debrid integration but lacks Trakt integration support.
How to Use Real Debrid with Odin Kodi Addon
Odin Kodi Addon allows linking of Real Debrid to fetch quality streaming links of content. Here is how you can link Real Debrid with Odin Kodi add-on:
Do read our Real Debrid guide and learn more.
1. Create a Real-Debrid account if you don’t have one from HERE.
2. Open Odin Kodi Addon.
3. Select – Authorise Debrid —
4. An authorization code can be noticed.
5. Browse https://real-debrid.com/device and log in with your credentials.
6. Click Continue after entering the authorization code.
7. A confirmation message will notify you that application is allowed.
Now, when you restart Odin Kodi Addon and search for any content, you will find Real Debrid streaming links.
Odin Kodi addon is a fantastic add-on to stream online TV shows and movies in 4K. It has enough content to keep the viewers engaged. This add-on adds new content frequently so that the viewers don’t have to go anywhere else in search of content. It allows integration of Real Debrid. Currently, Trakt integration is unavailable but hopefully, it will be added soon. Install this add-on and enjoy its content!
If you have any other questions, ask us by commenting below.
Hi, I am Alyssa! I am a tech enthusiast and a blogger. I have been using Kodi and FireStick since 2016. I wanted to share my latest tech discoveries and knowledge with the World, which led me to start this blog in 2021. I post in-depth how-to guides for FireStick devices & Kodi in a way that is easy to understand for people of all ages. Thanks for stopping by!