Pikashow is an All-in-one app for FireStick & Android. In this guide, I will share with you the steps to install Pikashow on FireStick.
These steps are the same for all FireStick devices and other Android devices like Smartphones, Tablets, etc.
|Supported Devices||Amazon FireStick, Fire TV, Android TV, Android Mobiles, Tablets, Chromecast with Google TV, Nvidia Shield, Roku, Mi TV Stick, TiVo Stream 4K|
|Type of App||All-in-One|
|Content||Movies, TV shows, Live TV, Sports, News|
|External Video Player Support||❌|
Pikashow is a fantastic all-in-one streaming application that has hundreds of movies and TV shows. Moreover, it has many Live TV channels that you can enjoy from any corner of the world.
It has content of various genres including Comedy, Action, Horror, Thriller, etc. New contents are added as soon as they are released.
Not only can you stream on-demand content online but also download them if you wish. This feature is mainly useful for offline viewing or when the internet speed is not that great. But make sure you don’t overload your FireStick with downloaded files as it doesn’t have a lot of space to begin with.
The interface of Pikashow app is simple yet user-friendly. It provides HD-quality links to stream content.
Pikashow also features in our Best FireStick Apps list.
How to Install Pikashow on FireStick
For ease of understanding, we will segregate the installation procedure of Pikashow app on FireStick into three parts. Moreover, the steps mentioned here are easy to follow.
1. Install Downloader App
Since Pikashow App is not available in the Amazon App Store, we have to sideload it in order to install it on FireStick.
I recommend using Downloader app for sideloading apps since it is user-friendly. Here are the steps to install Downloader on FireStick:
For a detailed insight, read our guide on How to install Downloader
1. Select Find after navigating the home page of FireStick.
2. Click Search option that is present below the Find option.
3. Use the on-screen keyboard and type Downloader. Then, select Downloader from the search suggestions.
4. Next, select the icon of Downloader.
5. Choose Get or Download.
6. Let the installation process finish.
7. Hit Open to start Downloader.
8. Allow Downloader access to your files by clicking Allow.
9. Finally, select OK for skipping the Quick Start Guide.
2. Turn ON Install Unknown Apps Feature
Since Pikashow is a third-party app, you have to turn on Install Unknown Apps feature on FireStick to install it. Here is how you do it:
1. Select Settings (Gear Icon) from the home page of FireStick.
2. Hit My Fire TV.
3. Then, hit Developer Options.
Can’t find Developer Options? Check out our guide on How to unlock Developer Options on FireStick.
4. Select Install Unknown Apps.
Note: In case, you notice Apps from Unknown Sources option, select it. Then, ensure it is switched ON. Skip the last step.
5. Make sure ON option is displayed below Downloader. In case, OFF option is displayed, click it to switch it ON.
3. Install Pikashow App on FireStick
Lastly, we have to install Pikashow App on FireStick via Downloader app. Here are the steps:
1. Firstly, press & hold the Home button of your FireStick Remote for 5 seconds. Then, select Apps.
2. Choose Downloader app from the apps list & click its icon to open it.
3. Click on the URL field from the home page of Downloader.
4. Enter the URL of Pikashow App carefully:
(This is Pikashow App’s Website)
Note: You may also enter Downloader Code for Pikashow: 989033
5. When you reach the website of Pikashow app, scroll down and click Go to Download Page
6. Now, select Download Now.
7. Pikashow App will soon start to download.
8. After the installation is complete, select INSTALL
9. Let the installation finish.
10. Then, hit DONE.
11. We don’t need the APK file of Pikashow app anymore. So, we will delete it by selecting Delete & save space.
12. Select Delete again to confirm.
Yay! Now, you can enjoy streaming on Pikashow app.
How to Use Pikashow on FireStick
Let us learn how to open & use Pikashow App. Here are the steps:
1. Firstly, press & hold the Home button of your FireStick remote for 5 seconds. Then, hit Apps.
2. Select the icon of Pikashow App to start it.
Note: Please Update the app if you see any prompt asking you to update the app. You just have to hit Update> INSTALL>DONE
This is the home page of Pikashow:
Overview – Pikashow
When you open Pikashow app, you will find five menu options in the bottom menu bar of the home page. They are:
- Live TV
As you can see, the first two sections have movies of different genres. The Series section has many top TV shows. The Live TV section has many live channels including music channels, sports channels, entertainment channels, news channels, etc. You will find the movies and shows you downloaded in the Library section.
Pikashow also allows you to download movies and TV shows so that you can watch them offline. It has a huge library. The best thing about this app is that you can also stream live TV channels other than on-demand content without paying any single dollar.
But like most other similar streaming apps, you will have to tolerate some ads in between content.
Comment down below if you have any other questions.
Hi, I am Alyssa! I am a tech enthusiast and a blogger. I have been using Kodi and FireStick since 2016. I wanted to share my latest tech discoveries and knowledge with the World, which led me to start this blog in 2021. I post in-depth how-to guides for FireStick devices & Kodi in a way that is easy to understand for people of all ages. Thanks for stopping by!