Rapid Streamz is a newly released App for Live TV streaming. Today, we shall provide you with the detailed steps to install Rapid Streamz on FireStick. The app also works on other Fire TV & Android devices.
|Supported Devices||Amazon FireStick, Android TV, Android Mobiles, Tablets, Chromecast with Google TV, Nvidia Shield, Roku, Mi TV Stick, TiVo Stream 4K|
|Type of App||Live TV|
|Content||Sports, News, Entertainment, Movies, Shows, Reality TV|
|External Video Player Support|
Rapid Streamz offers 800+ live TV channels from different countries around the World. These countries include the USA, UK, Germany, France, India, UAE, and several others.
The content categories include News, Movies, TV Shows, Sports, Reality TV, History, and many more.
The app provides multiple streaming links for every channel. So, if you find that one link isn’t working, you will always have options.
Rapid Streams also features Live events including all major sporting events.
New Channels are added regularly to the app. You can also request channels via the App.
Rapid Streamz seems like a promising app, therefore it secured a place in our Best FireStick Apps list and Best Live TV Apps for FireStick.
How to Install Rapid Streamz on FireStick
Follow the step-by-step instructions below to get Rapid Streamz for FireStick. It will only take a few minutes:
1. Install the Downloader App
Installing apps from the third-party sources is a bit complicated than installing apps from the Amazon Appstore. Rapid Streamz is one such app that needs to be sideloaded to your FireStick. For your ease, I have divided the process in three parts. I will also explain the steps in a simple manner, please follow them:
To learn more about Downloader, do check our guide: How to Sideload Apps on FireStick with Downloader.
1. Go to the home screen of your FireStick and select Find on the main menu bar in the middle.
2. Now, click the Search button below
3. Enter the word Downloader with the help of the keypad available on the screen. Navigate to the search results and select Downloader
4. Select the Downloader app.
5. Click Get/Download.
6. Allow FireStick some time to download & install the app
7. Click Open
8. On the first launch, Downloader app requires you to give certain permissions. Click Allow
9. Then, click OK to close the Start Guide
2. Turn ON Install Unknown Apps
To install third-party apps on FireStick, we must enable the Install Unknown apps setting within FireStick. Follow these easy steps below:
1. Click the Gear Icon on the FireStick home-screen from the menu bar in the middle
2. Click My Fire TV on the next screen
3. Choose Developer Options.
💡Note: Can’t find Developer Options? Go to: Settings > My Fire TV > About. Repeatedly select the first menu item 7 times. The message "No need, you are already a developer" will appear. Go back to the My Fire TV menu to find the newly revealed "Developer Options". Check out our guide with screenshots and video tutorial: How to Unhide/Reveal Developer Options.
4. Click Install unknown apps
Note: See Apps from Unknown Sources instead? Click it and then, click Turn On. Skip the next step.
5. Turn the option ON for Downloader
3. Install Rapid Streamz on FireStick
Now, let’s move ahead with the last installation steps for Rapid Streamz for FireStick. Here are the steps:
1. Press and hold the Home Button on the FireStick Remote. Click the Apps shortcut from the menu.
2. From the list, launch Downloader app by clicking its icon
3. On Downloader app’s home screen, click where it says Enter a URL.
4. Type in the following URL for the Rapid Streamz APK:
(This is Rapid Streamz’s official website)
In some countries, you may need to connect to a VPN to access this website.
NOTE: You may also use the Downloader Code for Rapid Streamz, which is 76714
5. Once the website loads, click on DOWNLOAD APP
6. Downloader app will shortly begin to download this APK file
7. When the download is complete, the installation process will initiate. Click INSTALL
8. Wait while the Rapid Streamz App installs on your FireStick.
9. Once installed, you should see the App Installed notification, click DONE
10. Click Delete to remove the APK file from your FireStick. FireStick storage is limited, so it’s best to delete the files that you no longer need.
11. Click Delete again to confirm.
How to Use Rapid Streamz on FireStick
Let’s learn how to open the Rapid Streamz app:
Press and hold the Home Button on the FireStick Remote. Click Apps shortcut from the menu.
When the Apps & Channels tab opens, navigate to the Rapid Streamz icon and click to open it.
When launched for the first time, you will be shown this below screen of Terms & conditions and Privacy. Click Continue
Choose Allow to give Rapid Streamz app permission to access your device and other files.
Below is the Main Page of Rapid Streamz on FireStick:
Overview of Rapid Streamz APK:
The Homepage of Rapid Streamz is minimal. It has all the live TV channels categorized by Major events and Countries.
You can choose the category that you prefer. You will find dozens of channels listed under each country. That page also has a Search feature that you can use to look for any specific channel that you want.
The topmost menu panel features a Hamburger Menu and a Favorite Icon.
These options are pretty self-explanatory.
The Request Channel button is for requesting channels of your choice.
The Settings section doesn’t have a lot of features. It lets you manage your video player, Lock settings, etc.
Rapid Streamz supports a bunch of video players including MX player, Wuffy Player, VLC Player, and more. It’s set at Always Ask by default.
Rapid Streamz offers more than 800 Live TV channels to choose from. It also features Live events including all major sporting events.
It has a simple interface and useful features. You can explore Channels of different Categories like News, Movies, TV Shows, Sports, Reality TV, History, etc.
It also supports external video players like MX player, Wuffy Player, VLC Player, etc. Do give it a try!
Should you have any queries, please write to us via the comments below.
Hi, I am Alyssa! I am a tech enthusiast and a blogger. I have been using Kodi and FireStick since 2016. I wanted to share my latest tech discoveries and knowledge with the World, which led me to start this blog in 2021. I post in-depth how-to guides for FireStick devices & Kodi in a way that is easy to understand for people of all ages. Thanks for stopping by!