We have another Addon from Narcasist Repository — the Rogue One Addon. Today, I will guide you through the detailed and simple process of Rogue One Kodi Addon installation.
The process outlined here works on all Kodi-enabled devices like Androids, FireSticks, etc.
|Supported Devices||Amazon FireStick, Fire TV, Android TV, Android Mobiles, Tablets, iOS, Chromecast with Google TV, Nvidia Shield, Roku, Mi Box, Windows, Mac Computer and more|
|Type of Addon||Video-on-demand|
|Content||Movies, TV shows, Documentaries, Sports Replays|
Rogue One addon is a brilliant add-on for streaming sports replays, and online binging of movies, documentaries, and shows. It has a plethora of content, thanks to its massive library. This add-on has a simple and easy-to-navigate interface.
It also offers content of FHD resolution, up to 4K quality.
You can stream F1, MMA, and WWE Replay from the Sports Replays section of this add-on. The Documentaries section has Wildlife, Sports, and Music documentaries along with other miscellaneous documentaries.
The TV Shows and Movies sections are filled with tons of shows and movies for binge-watching.
Rogue One Addon has earned a place in our Best Kodi Addons list.
Want to learn how to install Kodi? Read our post: Install Kodi
How to Install Rogue One Kodi Addon
To make the installation steps for Rogue One Kodi Addon easier to understand, they will be segregated into three parts. So, take a look at the steps.
1. Allow Unknown Sources within Kodi
Rogue One Kodi add-on doesn’t have a place in the Kodi repository. Therefore, the only place to install it is from third-party sources. However, as installation from third-party sources on Kodi is disabled by default, it needs to be enabled first. The steps are given below:
1. Open Kodi.
2. Select Gear Icon (Settings) from top left corner of the Kodi Home page.
3. Hit System file.
4. Highlight Add-ons option from left sidebar and click on Unknown Sources from right sidebar to enable it.
5. A warning will appear.
Read this before proceeding.
It says the Add-ons will be given access to personal data stored on your device.
Now, if you do not want your personal data accessed by third-party add-ons, it is important to use a reliable VPN like ExpressVPN while streaming through a third-party Add-on.
2. Install Repository Containing Rogue One Kodi Addon
Narcacist Repository contains Rogue One Kodi add-on. That’s why we will install Narcacist Repository on Kodi. And then, install Rogue One Addon from this repo. The steps for Narcacist Repo installation are given below:
1. Select Gear Icon ( Settings) again by heading back to Kodi Home page.
2. Hit File Manager tile.
3. Open Add Source from either left or right screen sides.
4. Hit <None>
5. Enter the given URL carefully:
6. We will name the source rogue so that we can identify it easily later. And then, hit OK.
7. Select OK.
8. Hit Add-ons by heading back to the previous menu.
9. Hit Install From Zip File
10. A window will open notifying you that this addon does not update automatically. Select Yes.
11. Choose the earlier given source name i.e. rogue.
12. Hit repository.NarcacistWizard.zip
13. A message will soon appear confirming the installation of Narcacist Repo.
3. Install Rogue One Kodi Addon
Lastly, we can install Rogue One Kodi Addon from Narcacist repo. The steps are given below:
1. Open Install From Repository.
2. Hit Narcacist’s Wizard Repository.
3. Hit Video add-ons tile.
4. Choose Rogue One from available add-ons list.
5. Select Install icon from the bottom right corner.
6. When asked to permit installation of associated add-ons, select OK.
7. Installation of Rogue One addon will start.
8. A message will appear soon confirming the installation of Rogue One add-on.
Hurray! Now, open Rogue One Kodi Addon and start streaming content.
How to Use Rogue One Addon on Kodi
Let’s take a quick look at the installation steps for starting and using Rogue One Kodi Addon. The steps are given below:
1. Hit Add-ons tile by heading back to Kodi Home Page.
2. Spot Rogue One Kodi add-on and click it for opening it. Choose Video add-ons tile instead if you can’t find it.
3. Then, launch Rogue One by selecting it from the list of add-ons you have installed.
The snapshot of Rogue One Kodi add-on Home page is shown below:
Overview – Rogue One Kodi Addon
The Rogue One Kodi add-on Home Page has 4 categories. These are:
- TV Shows
- Sports Replays
The Movies section has sub-categories like 4K Movies, Kids Movies, Standup Comedy, Movie Years, Genres, Oscar Nominated Movies, etc.
The TV Shows section has three sub-categories. They are TV Shows, New Episodes, and TMDB TV Lists.
The Documentaries section also has five sub-categories. They are 4K Wildlife, Interesting Docs, Music Docs, Sports Docs, and Shark Week Docs.
The Sports Replays section has F1 Replays, WWE Special, Wrestling PPV, WWE Packs, and MMA Replays.
Rogue One Kodi add-on doesn’t have a search tool. It also doesn’t have any Settings section to manage video playback and video resolutions.
Rogue One Kodi addon is a simple but useful Add-on to stream all types of VOD content on Kodi. Frequent content addition is done to ensure that users don’t have to go elsewhere in search of content.
Meanwhile, you should give it a try and enjoy its ever-expanding content!
Hi, I am Alyssa! I am a tech enthusiast and a blogger. I have been using Kodi and FireStick since 2016. I wanted to share my latest tech discoveries and knowledge with the World, which led me to start this blog in 2021. I post in-depth how-to guides for FireStick devices & Kodi in a way that is easy to understand for people of all ages. Thanks for stopping by!