This time, I will show you the installation procedure of Rokkr on FireStick. The procedure is similar for other Fire TV and Android variants.
|Supported Devices||Amazon FireStick, Android TV, Android Mobiles, Tablets, Chromecast with Google TV, Nvidia Shield, Roku, Mi TV Stick, TiVo Stream 4K|
|Type of App||All-in-One ( Can also be used as a Browser)|
|Content||Live TV, Sports, Movies, TV shows|
|External Video Player Support|
|Premium Sources||Rokkr Premium|
Rokkr is a superb application for streaming not only Live TV channels but also video-on-demand content. Its usability doesn’t stop here. It can also be used as a browser. This app allows many add-on installations from various sources to find the content you wish.
Watched App is a clone of Rokkr.
The interface is kept simple for the users’ benefit. Hence, handling this app is quite easy. You can also opt for Rokkr Premium to get the benefit of buffer-free Ad-free content.
How to install Rokkr on FireStick
Below are the step-by-step instructions for installation of Rokkr on Amazon FireStick :
1. Install Downloader App
Rokkr is not available on the official Amazon store. Hence it needs to be sideloaded using another app. In this tutorial, we will sideload Rokkr using Downloader app.
To find out more about Downloader, visit our guide: How to Sideload Apps with Downloader
So, let’s first install the Downloader app:
1. Start your FireStick device and from its Home screen, head to Find
2. Hit Search located just below.
3. Select Downloader from the suggestions listed which you will find when you search for it by typing Downloader.
4. Select the Downloader icon.
5. Click either Download or Get, whichever is displayed on the screen.
5. You have to wait for some time for Downloader to install completely.
6. Lastly, hit Open button.
7. Give Downloader required permissions by clicking Allow.
8. Click OK if a Quick Start Guide appears.
2. Turn ON Install Unknown Apps
Let’s enable Install Unknown Apps since we are not installing Rokkr from the official Amazon store:
1. Head back to the FireStick Home screen by pressing the Home Button of FireStick Remote.
2. Select the Settings/ Gear icon.
3. Now, select My Fire TV
4. Hit Developer Options.
5. Click on Install unknown apps
Note: If instead of Install unknown apps option, you find Apps from Unknown Sources option, click on it. And then, click Turn ON. Skip the next step.
6. For enabling installation from unknown source on Downloader, click on its icon to ensure ON is written below it.
3. Install Rokkr on FireStick
The final step involves downloading Rokkr using Downloader app and installing it on FireStick. Here are the steps:
1. First of all, click on Apps. You will see it if you hold down your Remote’s Home Button for some seconds.
2. Open Downloader app by clicking on its icon
3. Select the URL tab on its home screen.
4. Type the Rokkr URL:
(Above-mentioned URL is the official website of Rokkr )
Note: Instead of the URL, you can enter the Rokkr Downloader Code: 35861
5. When Rokkr’s official website opens, click DOWNLOAD
6. Click GET IT ON ANDROID
7. Downloading will start. Wait for it to complete.
8. Hit INSTALL
9. It will take few moments to install.
10. Select DONE when notification saying App installed comes.
11. Delete the APK file by clicking Delete
12. Again, give confirmation by again clicking Delete
Ta-da! Rokkr is now installed on your FireStick.
How to use Rokkr on FireStick
Rokkr can be opened on your FireStick device effortlessly with a few clicks. Let’s see the procedure:
1. Take your FireStick Remote and for a couple of seconds, hold down its Home Button
2. Select Apps from the list of options.
3. Find Rokkr icon and click it for opening the app.
Rokkr doesn’t require any additional permission. But you need to install few add-ons/provider package to enjoy streaming on it. More on this in the next section.
This is the home screen of Rokkr on FireStick:
Overview of Rokkr APK:
FireStick/ TV Mode:
When you open Rokkr, it will show its Dashboard section by default. Until you have added an add-on, you can only browse the web from there.
But after you install add-ons/provider package, this section will show all the trending and popular movies and TV shows listed on this add-on. Similarly, the Live TV section will show all the live channels after installing the add-on.
You can use also the Search Option to find content.
Other than that, there are Manager, Settings, and Exit options- all located on the left panel of Rokkr.
You can manage your installed add-ons and install new ones in the Manager Section. You can also Browse the web here.
The Settings section has Language, TV mode, Developer Mode, and Player Engine options. Other options include Reset Personalisation, Show Recent items, and Import Live TV favorites.
The Language option is to change the language of Rokkr app. You can switch between the mobile mode and TV mode using TV mode option. You can share content with the developers using the Developer Mode. The Player Engine option has two options- Native and MPV.
All your installed add-ons will disappear and the Rokkr app will Reset to its original state if you click Reset Personalisation.
You can check all the Recent things you watched or browsed using Show Recent items option.
You can import any additional Live TV from your local drive, if you have any, with Import Live TV favourites option.
Click on the Account icon at the extreme top left corner of the app and subscribe to Rokkr Premium if you want.
The mobile mode of Rokkr has the same options as that in TV mode of Rokkr app. The only difference is that it has a simplified layout. The bottom panel has Home or Dashboard, Live TV, and Search Option.
The Top panel has Manager ( + icon), Settings, and Account icons. All these icons have similar functionalities as those in the TV mode.
How to Set up Rokkr on FireStick (Adding Provider Package)
Rokkr also needs add-on like Kodi to stream Live channels and video-on-demand content. Let’s set up Rokkr on FireStick so that you can enjoy streaming on Rokkr:
1. Launch Rokkr.
2. Now from the left panel of the Rokkr Home screen, select Manager option.
3. Now, click on Enter URL part on the right
4. Type huhu.to in the on-screen keypad and hit Next
Alternatively, you can also install bundle from oha.to
Wait for it to connect. That’s it! You can now enjoy watching movies and TV shows from the Dashboard section.
You will now also find Live TV channels in the Live TV section.
Benefits of Rokkr Premium
You can subscribe to Rokkr Premium for as low as 3.99 EUR per month. You will find the option in the Rokkr Website.
- Annual: 47.99 EUR i.e 3.99 EUR/month
- Monthly: 9.99 EUR
Note: Euro and USD are almost equal as of September, 2022.
The Payment options available are Google Pay, Apple Pay, Mastercard, American Express, and Visa.
Rokkr Premium Benefits:
- Rokkr Premium provides ad-free service which is smooth and reliable too.
- Enjoy buffer-free streaming with Rokkr Premium.
- You get both on-demand & Live TV content.
- Currently, you can use your Rokkr Premium account on all your devices. That is, you don’t have to buy Rokkr Premium separately for all your devices. A single Rokkr Premium account is enough.
Rokkr provides a better experience to the users. It is because this app happens to be one of the best media browsers on the globe. The app has recently improved a lot owing to the hard works of the developers. They are constantly striving to make the Rokkr app even better. Install it and enjoy the ride!
Facing any further troubles installing Rokkr on FireStick? Comment below. We are here to help you.
Hi, I am Alyssa! I am a tech enthusiast and a blogger. I have been using Kodi and FireStick since 2016. I wanted to share my latest tech discoveries and knowledge with the World, which led me to start this blog in 2021. I post in-depth how-to guides for FireStick devices & Kodi in a way that is easy to understand for people of all ages. Thanks for stopping by!