If you are a Sports fan, you are in for a surprise. In this guide, I will explain the installation steps for SportHD Kodi Addon, which is a live sports addon.
The installation steps are same for all Kodi-supported devices including Androids, FireStick, and others.
|Supported Devices||Amazon FireStick, Fire TV, Android TV, Android Mobiles, Tablets, Chromecast with Google TV, Nvidia Shield, Roku, Mi Box, TiVo Stream 4K and more|
|Type of Addon||Sports|
|Content||Live Sports, Highlights|
Sport is something that one prefers to watch live instead of replays or highlights. The thrill of watching sports live cannot be matched by mere sports highlights.
Now it’s easier than ever to see live sports even if you don’t have the money or the time to watch it from the sports venue. Thanks to the streaming services, you can watch live sports by spending little to no money. SportHD is one such addon for watching live sports for free.
This add-on has a really simple interface.
You can stream all types of live sports. Whether it be Basketball, Hockey, Baseball, Soccer, Hockey, Golf, Darts, Wrestling, Cricket, or any other sport, you will find it all here.
It also streams live matches from major sports leagues around the world. For instance, you can also enjoy live streaming of LaLiga, Bundesliga, UEFA Champions League, Premier League, etc. in this add-on.
SportHD Addon has made it to our list of Best Kodi Addons.
Planning to install Kodi on your device? Read our guide to have a detailed knowledge: Install Kodi on any Device
How to Install SportHD Kodi Addon
In this section, I will discuss the installation of SportHD Kodi Addon in easy steps. So, take a look:
1. Allow Unknown Sources within Kodi
SportHD Kodi add-on can only be installed from third-party sources. And hence, there arises a necessity to enable installation of Addons on Kodi from third-party sources. This is how you enable it:
1. Open Kodi on your device.
2. Hit Gear Icon (Settings) that can be found on left menu panel of Kodi Home screen.
3. Click on System.
4. Choose Add-ons from the left menu. From the right menu, click on Unknown Sources and ensure it’s turned on.
5. A prompt message warning you can be noticed.
Read this before proceeding.
It says the Add-ons will be given access to personal data stored on your device.
Now, if you do not want your personal data accessed by third-party add-ons, it is important to use a reliable VPN like ExpressVPN while streaming through a third-party Add-on.
2. Install Repository Containing SportHD Kodi Addon
Bugatsinho Repository contains SportHD Kodi add-on. That’s why we need to install this repository. This is how you install Bugatsinho Repository on Kodi:
1. From Kodi Home screen, choose Gear Icon ( Settings).
2. Select File Manager.
3. Hit Add Source. This option can be found on both sides of the screen.
4. Select <None>
5. Type the following URL :
6. The source needs to be named now. Hence, I am naming it sporthd. Then, hit OK.
7. Hit OK again.
8. Press the Back button (Esc button in some cases) and choose Add-ons.
9. Hit Install From Zip File
10. You will get to know that this add-on cannot update automatically. Select Yes.
11. Now, click on the source name (sporthd).
12. Hit repository.bugatsinho-y.y.zip
(y.y is the version number)
13. ‘Bugatsinho Repository Add-on installed’ message will appear soon.
3. Install SportHD Kodi Addon
Let’s finish the installation process by installing SportHD Kodi add-on from Bugatsinho Repository. This is how you do it:
1. Choose Install From Repository.
2. Hit Bugatsinho Repository.
3. Select Video add-ons.
4. Find SportHD from the available list.
5. Click Install option that can be found next to the Versions option.
6. If asked to give permission to install other included add-ons, click OK.
7. SportHD Kodi addon installation will start.
8. ‘SportHD Add-on installed’ message will appear soon.
Voila! Enjoy streaming live sports with SportHD Kodi Addon.
How to Use SportHD Addon on Kodi
As SportHD installation is complete, you have to launch it in order to use it. This is how you do it :
1. From the Kodi Home screen, you have to select Add-ons.
2. Then, find SportHD Kodi add-on. If you succeed in finding it, click it to launch it. Otherwise, hit Video add-ons from the left menu.
3. Choose SportHD from the available list to launch it.
This is the Snapshot of Home screen of SportHD Kodi add-on:
Overview – SportHD Kodi Addon
There are mainly 5 sections on the home screen of SportHD Kodi add-on. These are:
- NEW VIEW
- LIVE EVENTS
- BEST LEAGUES
NEW VIEW section has all the latest ongoing sports events.
The LIVE EVENTS section has streams of all live sporting events.
The SPORTS section lists all the sports available in SportHD addon. These include Football, Rugby, Motorsport, Basketball, Hockey, Volleyball, Cricket, etc.
The BEST LEAGUES section lists all the major and popular league games. These include LaLiga, Bundesliga, UEFA Champions League, Premier League, etc.
The Settings section has the option to select the timezone.
SportHD Kodi addon is a fine replacement of Sport 365 addon. It has Live streams of almost every major sport happening around the world.
But unlike most other sports addons, it doesn’t have a good live TV section with hundreds of channels.
Still, you will love this add-on if you are a sports fan. And the reason behind it is self-explanatory, it has everything to keep you hooked.
Hi, I am Alyssa! I am a tech enthusiast and a blogger. I have been using Kodi and FireStick since 2016. I wanted to share my latest tech discoveries and knowledge with the World, which led me to start this blog in 2021. I post in-depth how-to guides for FireStick devices & Kodi in a way that is easy to understand for people of all ages. Thanks for stopping by!