Good Sports Addons are hard to come by, which is why we’re always overjoyed to discover them. One such addon is Sportowa. This post outlines the installation process of Sportowa Kodi Addon.
You can employ same steps to install Sportowa on other Kodi-enabled products.
|Supported Devices||Amazon FireStick, Fire TV, Android TV, Android Mobiles, Tablets, Chromecast with Google TV, Nvidia Shield, Roku, Mi Box, TiVo Stream 4K and more|
|Type of Addon||Sports|
|Content||Live Sports, Highlights, Live TV|
Sportowa or Sportowa TV addon is a good Kodi Addon for streaming live sports. Stream all sorts of sports like Soccer, Basketball, Football, Boxing, Cricket, Motorsports, Baseball, Hockey, and many others.
Its interface is also not cluttered and hence easy to operate.
Sportowa Kodi add-on also has multiple streaming links for live streams. But unlike other add-ons, they are not listed together. And hence, sometimes you may have to browse multiple sections to find a working link.
This add-on also lets you search for any URLs that are not listed in its library.
Sportowa Kodi Addon can also be found in our Best Kodi Addons list.
Go through our Kodi installation guide to install Kodi: How to Install Kodi 19 Matrix
How to Install Sportowa Kodi Addon
Sportowa Kodi Addon installation method is discussed below. We segregated the installation steps into three parts for the users’ benefit.
1. Allow Unknown Sources within Kodi
Sportowa Kodi add-on is not available in Kodi repository. And thus needs to be installed from other sources. However, Kodi developers have turned off installation from other sources on Kodi as a precautionary measure. So, we have to turn it on in order to install this add-on.
Given below are the steps:
1. Firstly, you need to open Kodi app.
2. When you reach Kodi Home page, locate Gear Icon (Settings). And select it.
3. Hit System option.
4. Navigate to Add-ons option from left side. And from right side, select the slider next to Unknown Sources option for turning it on.
5. You will soon notice a Warning.
Read this before proceeding.
It says the Add-ons will be given access to personal data stored on your device.
Now, if you do not want your personal data accessed by third-party add-ons, it is important to use a reliable VPN like ExpressVPN while streaming through a third-party Add-on.
2. Install Repository Containing Sportowa Kodi Addon
mbebe Repository has Sportowa Kodi add-on. So, it makes sense to install mbebe Repo first. Then, we can proceed with installing Sportowa Addon from the above-mentioned repository. Given below are the steps for mbebe Repository installation:
1. Kodi Home page has Gear Icon ( Settings) on the left menu panel. Select it.
2. Hit File Manager tile.
3. Click on the Add Source option.
4. Select <None>
5. Type the given URL carefully:
Click on OK.
6. The source needs a name for its identification. I will keep the auto-filled name blomqvist that appears after entering the URL. Then, select OK.
7. Again, click on OK.
8. Select Add-ons from the Settings Window.
9. Choose Install From Zip File
10. You will get to know that this add-on doesn’t update automatically. Skip the message by hitting Yes.
11. Choose the earlier given source name (blomqvist).
12. Hit repository.mbebe.zip
13. When mbebe repository is completely installed, you will receive a notification.
3. Install Sportowa Kodi Addon
We will now install Sportowa Kodi add-on from mbebe Repository. Given below are the steps :
1. Click on Install From Repository.
2. Choose mbebe Repository.
3. Select Video add-ons.
4. Locate Sportowa TV Kodi add-on & click it.
5. Select the Install tile for installation initiation.
6. A list of other add-ons that will get installed with Sportowa add-on will appear. Click OK.
7. Installation of Sportowa Kodi addon will start.
8. When Sportowa Kodi add-on installation is completed, you will receive a notification.
Yay! Now you can enjoy streaming live matches on Sportowa Kodi addon.
How to Use Sportowa Addon on Kodi
In this part, we will discuss how to launch and use Sportowa Kodi add-on. Given below are the steps:
1. Go to Kodi page and select Add-ons.
2. Click on Sportowa Kodi add-on if you spot it. Otherwise, hit Video add-ons.
3. You will see a list of Addons that are already installed on Kodi. Choose Sportowa to open it.
4. Download InputStream Adaptive add-one if asked to download. Click Yes.
5. Click Yes to download RTMP Input add-on if prompted.
The Home Page of Sportowa Kodi add-on looks like this:
Overview – Sportowa Kodi Addon
Sportowa Kodi add-on has 12 categories listed on its Home page. They are:
- TVP Sport – Transmisje
- Strims World
- Live Channels
Sportowa has made most categories based on the name of stream Providers/ Sources.
The LiveOnScore section lets you watch popular league games like Major League Baseball (MLB), National Basketball Association (NBA), National Hockey League (NHL), etc.
You can also search for an URL in this Section. The Live Channels section has a few sub-sections. You can watch live Motorsports, National Football League (NFL), Mixed Martial Arts(MMA), Soccer, NBA from this section.
However, it doesn’t have a Settings section.
Sportowa Kodi addon is a fine addon to enjoy live streaming and highlights of popular sports from many countries around the world. It became popular due to the decreasing streaming capabilities of its competitor SportsDevil addon.
I am impressed particularly with the variety of sports it can stream. The only thing I didn’t like is that all its streams are not working. This can be a big downer in the future if not fixed by the developers.
Comment below and let us know your thoughts about this addon!
Hi, I am Alyssa! I am a tech enthusiast and a blogger. I have been using Kodi and FireStick since 2016. I wanted to share my latest tech discoveries and knowledge with the World, which led me to start this blog in 2021. I post in-depth how-to guides for FireStick devices & Kodi in a way that is easy to understand for people of all ages. Thanks for stopping by!