Today, we will learn how to install Swift Streamz on FireStick. Apply the same steps and install Swift Streamz on all Android and Fire TV devices.
|Supported Devices||Amazon FireStick, Fire TV, Android TV, Android Mobiles, Tablets, Chromecast with Google TV, Nvidia Shield, Roku, Mi TV Stick, TiVo Stream 4K|
|Type of App||Live TV (includes a separate section for movies too)|
|Content||News, Movies, Sports, Religious, Wildlife & Science|
|External Video Player Support|
Swift Streamz, also known as Swift Stream, is a fantastic live TV channel streaming application. This app offers more than 700 channels from all over the globe. Apart from that, it also has plenty of movies which you can stream. Swift Streamz has some amazingly fast servers to provide buffer-free streaming.
This app also has Request Channel and Report Channel features. With these features, you can request any channel which is not currently available in Swift Streamz and report any channel that’s not working. This app also features an elegant looking layout.
Swift Streamz supports as many as 9 video players including many popular players like MX Player, Android Player, etc., and its in-house player, Swift Player.
We have also decided to include it our Best Live TV Apps list since it offers amazing benefits.
How to install Swift Streamz on FireStick
Install Swift Streamz on your FireStick with these simple easy-to-follow steps provided below:
1. Install Downloader App
Downloader needs to be installed first from Amazon Store in order to sideload Swift Streamz on FireStick. Check these steps:
For more details, you may also read our guide on How to install Downloader on FireStick
1. Open FireStick and from the middle of its menu panel, select Find.
2. Hit the Search button.
3. Now, type Downloader. Select Downloader from the suggestions below.
4. Click Downloader
5. Click on Download ( First time installers, click Get)
6. You will see Downloader installing.
7. After installation, click Open to open Downloader
8. Give Downloader required permission access by clicking Allow.
9. Select OK after you read the Quick Guide.
2. Turn ON Install Unknown Apps Feature
Enabling Install Unknown Feature is important in order to install Swift Streamz on Firestick. It is because we are installing it from a different source other than Amazon Store. Check the steps:
1. Go back to FireStick home screen by pressing the FireStick remote Home Button . Select Settings.
2. Open My Fire TV
3. Select Developer Options.
4. Click on the option Install unknown apps
Note: If Apps from Unknown Sources option is displayed instead, click it and Turn On. The next step can be ignored.
5. Switch ON the option (if it says OFF ) by clicking Downloader.
3. Install Swift Streamz on FireStick
The last step involves the installation of Swift Streamz on FireStick. Check the steps:
1. Hold down the Home Button of FireStick remote so that you can click on Apps.
2. Click Downloader and launch the app.
3. The Home screen of Downloader has a URL section. Select it.
4. You now enter the Swift Streamz URL:
(This is Swift Streamz’s official website)
Note: Instead of URL, you may also choose to enter the Downloader code for Swift Streamz: 60877
5. You will be redirected to Swift Streamz’s official website. Click Swift Streamz APK
6. There are 2 download links offering Swift Streamz. Here, I am clicking on Download Swift Streamz v2.2 APK. The other one seems to be outdated version.
7. Swift Streamz download will begin.
8. Hit INSTALL.
9. Swift Streamz will take a little bit of time to install.
10. Click DONE.
11. I suggest you delete the APK file of Swift Streamz because it’s no longer needed. Click Delete.
12. When asked to reconfirm, click on Delete again.
Done! Now you can watch live TV channels on Swift Streamz.
How to use Swift Streamz on FireStick
Swift Streamz lets you watch live TV channels with just a click. Handling and using it is also easy. Let’s learn the steps to open Swift Streamz first so that we can stream Live channels :
1. Hold down the Home Button of FireStick Remote so that you can click on Apps.
2. Click the icon of Swift Streamz. It will open.
3. Click Allow & give Swift Streamz access to your media files.
Note: If there is a new update available, Swift Streamz will ask you to update it. Click Update Now.
Below is the Main Screen of Swift Streamz on FireStick:
Overview of Swift Streamz:
Swift Streamz Main Screen has many as 34 live TV categories. The categories are made according to broadcasting countries and regions and different genres. Some of the Categories are USA TV, UK TV, India TV, Swift Movies, Sports TV, Religious TV, Wildlife & Science TV, etc.
There are mainly two tabs on the main screen of Swift Streamz- Live TV and Favourite Channels. There is a Search and Setting icon in the top right corner. The Search tool is surprisingly powerful and can be used to search movies & channels.
Other than that, there is a Hamburger Menu in the top left corner.
The Favourite Channels tab lists all the channels you have favorited.
Hamburger Menu has Live Channel, Movies, Request Channel, Report Channel, Setting, and Disclaimer options.
The Movies section has quite a few categories as well that you may try
Apart from that, the Hamburger menu has a Feedback, Share, and Official Website section. The Request Channel and Report Channel features are a great addition to this app. They are particularly helpful when you want to request any new channel or report any existing channel.
You can also give feedback to the developers for improvement of the app and also share the app with your friends.
The Setting section has options to clear Cache, choose video player, manage notification and password setup, etc.
There are 9 video players that you can use to stream Channels from Swift Streamz. Some of them are MX Player, Wuffy Player, Android Player, LUA Player, etc.
Swift Streamz provides channels from as many as 27 countries that include the USA, UK, Canada, France, India, Spain, Australia, etc. One of the reasons why Swift Streamz is preferred by users around the world is that it requires no registration and subscription before streaming.
This app currently offers limited movies and does not offer any TV shows, but they might add them soon. It also doesn’t provide Real Debrid and Trakt features. Users mainly use it for streaming live TV channels. And it has plenty of them to keep you entertained all day. Why not try this app?
Hi, I am Alyssa! I am a tech enthusiast and a blogger. I have been using Kodi and FireStick since 2016. I wanted to share my latest tech discoveries and knowledge with the World, which led me to start this blog in 2021. I post in-depth how-to guides for FireStick devices & Kodi in a way that is easy to understand for people of all ages. Thanks for stopping by!