I am going to help you install Syncler on FireStick. Similar steps can be applied to install this app on other Fire TV products. Syncler is available on Google Play Store itself. So, if you are using an Android device, you will be able to get it directly from there (there will be no need to install the Syncler Installer in that case).
|Supported Devices||Amazon FireStick, Android TV, Android Mobiles, Tablets, Chromecast with Google TV, Nvidia Shield, Roku, Mi TV Stick, TiVo Stream 4K|
|Type of App||On-demand|
|Content||Movies, TV shows|
|External Video Player Support|
|Premium Sources||Real Debrid, All Debrid, Premiumize|
Syncler is a brilliant application for streaming TV shows and movies. This app has substantial quantity of HD content to keep you entertained for hours. Customize content sections by genres, years, etc. for finding the content of your liking easily. It has a Voice Search Option in case you don’t want to manually type and search.
This app also has AutoPlay & AutoNext features. The interface is simple yet customizable. Though you can watch content on Syncler for free, you can also try Syncler+. This will unlock premium features like no ads, Advanced metadata detection, Debrid Suite access, Source filtering, etc.
Syncler also supports integration of Real Debrid and Trakt.
This app has a handful of important features to improve your entertainment experience that other apps lack. This is the reason for its inclusion in our Best FireStick apps list.
How to Install Syncler on FireStick
For your convenience, the installation process has been divided into three segments. Please follow the steps provided below:
1. Install Downloader App
We need an additional App to download third-party apps on FireStick. So, our first step is get the Downloader app from the Amazon App Store.
To learn more about Downloader, visit our guide: How to Sideload Apps with Downloader
Here is what you what you need to do:
1. Navigate to the main screen of your FireStick. Select Find on the menu bar in the middle.
2. After that, click Search
3. Enter the word Downloader using the on-screen keypad. Click Downloader in the quick suggestions underneath.
4. Under Apps & Games, click Downloader app
5. Choose Get or Download
6. Once installed, click Open
7. The app will ask for certain permissions. Click Allow
8. Click OK when the Quick Start Guide appears
2. Turn ON Install Unknown Apps
Now, we are going to prepare the FireStick for the installation of Syncler. This can be done easily by following the below steps:
1. Return to the FireStick home screen and click Gear Icon on the menu bar
2. Under settings, click My Fire TV
3. Click Developer Options.
4. Now, click Install unknown apps
Note: If the option says Apps from Unknown Sources, choose Apps from Unknown Sources > Turn On. Skip the step below this.
5. Click Downloader to turn this feature ON
3. Install Syncler on FireStick
We are going to now download and install Syncler using Downloader app. Here are the steps:
1. Hold Down the Home Button on Amazon FireStick Remote for 5 seconds. When you see a menu like below, click Apps
2. Click Downloader app to run it
3. On Downloader’s home screen, click Enter a URL or Search Term
4. Enter the below URL:
This is Syncler’s official website.
NOTE: Instead of the URL, you can also enter the Downloader code for Syncler: 65949
5. When the Syncler website loads, click DOWNLOAD APK as shown in the screenshot
6. The APK file will download now.
7. Click INSTALL
8. FireStick will now start to install the app. It may take a little while
9. When installed, click DONE.
10. Now we will delete the APK file. Since the app is installed already, we don’t need this any longer. Click Delete.
11. When you see the below screen, click Delete to confirm.
12. Now, press and hold the FireStick Remote’s Home Button . Click Apps
13. Click Syncler Installer
14. It will start downloading Syncler APK
15. When you see the Permission Required dialog box, click OK
16. Click Allow to give it necessary permission
17. The installer will now start exporting the File. Give it a moment
18. Click INSTALL
19. Wait while the Syncler app is installed
20. Click DONE.
Awesome! Syncler has now been installed on the FireStick device.
You may also delete the Syncler Installer now as we don’t need it anymore. Here’s how:
1. For that, go to your installed Apps library once again. and select Syncler Installer (Both Syncler installer and Syncler logos are the same, so make sure you select the right one) and click the Menu Button on your remote
2. Click Uninstall
3. Click Uninstall again
4. Then, click Yes
How to Use Syncler on FireStick
Open Syncler the same way you open other apps which you installed recently. Here are the steps:
1. Take your FireStick remote and press the Home Button for a few seconds.
2. Choose Apps
3. Find Syncler from the apps list and click it to open it.
A pop-up will display to convince you to join Syncler+. Skip it for now by clicking the Cancel
Next, a change log will appear. Skip it by clicking OK or press the Back Button on your Remote
Take a look at the home screen of Syncler on FireStick:
Overview of Syncler APK:
The Syncler home page is packed with new trending movies and shows. But to watch them, you have to add a provider package. We have mentioned the steps to install the provider package in the next section. If you go to left corner of the home screen by clicking your remote’s Left Button on the Navigation Ring, you will find a lot of options.
Click on the Default User to add different user accounts. You can also add a separate kid profile to filter and remove the adult content.
There are 7 other options apart from the Default User option. These are Search, Home, Syncler+, Watching, Debrid Manager, Settings, and Exit.
Manage your Syncler+ account using the Syncler+ option. The Watching section has a list of all the videos you are watching.
The Settings option has many other options. These are Playback, Provider Packages, Source Validation, Source Filtering, Source Resolving, Content, Visuals, and App+data management.
App+ data management is either to restart, kill or manage app and data. The account section is to manage all your accounts including Real-debrid, Premiumize, All Debrid, and Trakt. The visuals section is to customize the grid and thumbnails. The Content section is to manage content and metadata sources.
The Source Validation, Source Filtering, and Source Resolving sections are to validate and exclude unwanted sources, and also filter and resolve sources. The Playback option is to customize Autoplay, manage video players and subtitles. Lastly, the Provider Packages option is to manage source provider packages.
How to Set up Syncler Free (Kosmos Package)
Before you start watching content on Syncler, you need to install a Provider Package. This is needed to fetch streaming links for the content.
Let’s check the steps for setting up Syncler with Kosmos Package for viewing free content:
( Note: Syncler Free has ads. To remove ads, you need to opt for Syncler+)
1. Open Syncler and go to Settings.
2. Find the Provider packages option and click it.
3. Next, select Kosmos
4. A window will open which will direct you to go to https://syncler.net/install and enter the code displayed here.
5. Visit the site from any browser and enter the code and then click Next.
6. Now you need to insert a Package URL written below and click Next:
7. Go back to Syncler app and click Done.
That’s it! Your provider package installation is complete.
Syncler+ Premium Benefits
Syncler+ Premium has many benefits. These are:
- Syncler+ has no irritating advertisements.
- Support directly streaming movies and shows from Debrid Cloud Cache.
- Prioritize Debrid Cache providers.
- Manage your Debrid Cloud Cache content with Debrid manager.
- Use Debrid Suite which has Debrid manager, Debrid cloud source, Magnet picker for managing your content and account effortlessly,
- Get Debrid Cloud Sources for your content.
- Find the best streaming links for your device by knowing precise resolution and bitrate information of source with Advanced metadata detection.
- Find better sources by removing the unrequired ones using Advanced source filtering/sort
Syncler+ Premium Plans
Currently, Syncler+ has 4 plans according to the number of devices you want its access to. Each Plan has respectively a 4 months, 8 months, and a 12 months plan.
Syncler+ Personal: Connect up to 5 devices.
- 4 months plan: 6$ (1.5$ per month)
- 8 months plan:10$ (1.25$ per month)
- 12 months plan: 15$ (1.25$ per month)
Syncler+ Family: Connect upto 10 devices.
- 4 months plan: 10$ (2.5$ per month)
- 8 months plan:17$ (2$ per month)
- 12 months plan: 25$ (2$ per month)
Syncler+ Friends and Family: Connect upto 15 devices.
- 4 months plan: 15$ (3.75$ per month)
- 8 months plan:27$ (3.37$ per month)
- 12 months plan: 40$ (3.33$ per month)
Syncler+ Ultimate: Connect upto 20 devices.
- 4 months plan: 20$ (5$ per month)
- 8 months plan:33$ (4.1$ per month)
- 12 months plan: 49$ (4$ per month)
How to set up Real Debrid with Syncler
Real-debrid helps in finding more and better resolutions links. Set it up with Syncler by following these easy steps:
(For further information, please read our Real Debrid Guide)
1. To create a Real Debrid premium account if you don’t have one, click HERE
2. Open Syncler and select Settings
3. Choose ACCOUNTS
4. Select Real-Debrid
5. Click (+) Add to add account
6. A window will open which will direct you to go to https://real-debrid.com/device and enter the code displayed here.
7. Visit the site from a browser
8. Enter the code and then click Continue.
9. A confirmation notification will be displayed on your browser soon.
Now, you can enjoy the Real Debrid premium perks.
How to set up Trakt with Syncler
Trakt helps to sync your media across all the devices you have. Set up Trakt with Syncler by following these easy steps:
1. Click HERE to create a Trakt account if you don’t have one.
2. Open Syncler and select Settings
3. Choose ACCOUNTS
4. Select Trakt
5. Click (+) Add to add account.
6. A window will open which will direct you to go to https://trakt.tv/activate and enter the code displayed here.
7. Visit the site from a browser on another device
8. Type the code and click Continue.
9. Click Yes
That’s all! You’re done.
Syncler on FireStick has plenty of content and also is equipped with a lot of useful features. Features like AutoPlay & AutoNext, Voice search, video playing with external players, and a lot more. Still, not satisfied? Get Syncler+ for more premium features. These features are Ad-free content, Source link filtering, Advanced metadata detection for finding accurate resolution, Debrid Suite access, Cloud cache streaming, etc. Highly Recommended!
Do contact us if you are facing any issues with the app.
Hi, I am Alyssa! I am a tech enthusiast and a blogger. I have been using Kodi and FireStick since 2016. I wanted to share my latest tech discoveries and knowledge with the World, which led me to start this blog in 2021. I post in-depth how-to guides for FireStick devices & Kodi in a way that is easy to understand for people of all ages. Thanks for stopping by!