We have one of the few working Sports Kodi addon for you today- The Loop Addon. In this article, we will guide you through the detailed and simple process to install The Loop Kodi Addon.
The methods outlined here work on all FireSticks, Android & iOS Devices, Windows & Mac Computers, and every other Kodi-supported device.
Furthermore, we will also guide you through the linking process of Real Debrid with The Loop Add-on.
|Supported Devices||Amazon FireStick, Fire TV, Android TV, Android Mobiles, Tablets, iOS, Chromecast with Google TV, Nvidia Shield, Roku, Mi Box, Windows, Mac Computer and more|
|Type of Addon||Sports (Also has on-demand content)|
|Content||Live Sports, Sports Replays and Highlights, TV shows|
|Premium Sources||Real Debrid, All Debrid, Premiumize|
The Loop addon is an amazing Kodi add-on for streaming live sports matches as well as their highlights and replays. It streams sports from all parts of the world. Hence, this add-on is loved by many sports enthusiasts.
The Loop add-on streams many sports including football, Rugby, Darts, Hockey, Wrestling, Basketball, Soccer, etc. You can watch matches of popular leagues from around the world in this add-on. Examples include Premier League, Championship Games, etc.
It also has a selective selection of popular TV series of the 90s and 80s. Moreover, you can link your Real Debrid account with this add-on to get high-quality streams.
We have prepared a list of Top Kodi Add-ons that are worth installing. The Loop Kodi add-on is also on this list.
Don’t know how to install Kodi? We have a detailed guide specially crafted for you: Install Kodi
How to Install The Loop Kodi Addon
The installation steps for The Loop Kodi Addon are segregated into three parts. This allows the users to follow the steps easily.
1. Allow Unknown Sources within Kodi
The Official Kodi Repository doesn’t have The Loop Kodi add-on. Therefore, this add-on can only be downloaded from other sources. But, Kodi doesn’t allow installation of add-ons from unknown sources unless the feature is turned on. So, let’s turn on the feature by following the steps mentioned below:
1. Launch Kodi.
2. Hit Gear Icon (Settings) after navigating to the upper left corner of Kodi Home screen.
3. Select System icon.
4. Open Add-ons tile from left side. And from right side, click on the toggle switch next to Unknown Sources option to turn it on.
5. A warning will appear.
Read this before proceeding.
It says the Add-ons will be given access to personal data stored on your device.
Now, if you do not want your personal data accessed by third-party add-ons, it is important to use a reliable VPN like ExpressVPN while streaming through a third-party Add-on.
Skip it by clicking Yes.
2. Install Repository Containing The Loop Kodi Addon
Loop Repository hosts The Loop Kodi add-on. Hence, let’s install Loop Repository so that we can install The Loop Addon on Kodi from it. Below are the steps for installation of Loop Repository on Kodi:
1. Hit Gear Icon (Settings) again from Kodi Home screen.
2. Select File Manager tile.
3. Open Add Source.
4. Select <None>
5. Avoid typos of any sort and enter the given URL :
Note: If this URL doesn’t work for your Kodi device, try this URL instead: https://loopaddon.uk/loop/
6. Let’s name the source loop for easy identification. Then, select OK.
7. Again, hit OK.
8. Return to the previous menu to select Add-ons.
9. Hit Install From Zip File
10. A message will notify you that automatic update of The Loop addon is not possible. Click Yes.
11. Then, click source name (loop).
12. Hit repository.loop-y.y.y.zip
Here y.y.y represents the latest version.
13. When repo installation is complete, you will get a confirmation message.
3. Install The Loop Kodi Addon
Lastly, let’s install The Loop Kodi Addon from Loop Repo. Below are the steps:
1. Hit Install From Repository.
2. Select Loop Repository.
3. Hit Video add-ons option.
4. Select The Loop from the given Add-ons list.
5. Select Install to initiate installation.
6. Click OK and allow associated add-ons installation.
7. Wait till The Loop Kodi add-on completes the installation process.
8. When The Loop add-on installation is complete, you will get a confirmation message.
Hurray! Now you can enjoy streaming your favorite sports matches.
How to Use The Loop Addon on Kodi
Let me show the steps to launch and use The Loop Kodi Addon. Below are the steps:
1. Return to Kodi Home screen and hit Add-ons.
2. Launch The Loop Kodi add-on by selecting its icon. If it’s not visible, hit Video add-ons option.
3. Find The Loop from the add-ons list and select it to launch it.
The snapshot of The Loop Kodi add-on Home screen is shown below:
Overview – The Loop Kodi Addon
The Loop Kodi add-on Home screen has many categories. We have listed some of them below:
Open ResolveURL Settings
Search Game (Live)
Most of the sections in this add-on are named after sports names. Examples include MLB, Darts, NHL, NBA, etc. The Replay Zone allows you to watch highlights and replays of sports. Today’s Schedule section allows you to find the schedule of live matches that will be broadcasted today. Score Zone allows you to check scores of recent sports matches.
Fan Zone streams fan-favorite sports matches live including football matches, hockey matches, etc.
The Soap Zone has some handpicked TV series like Coronation Street, Emmerdale, Eastenders, Hollyoaks, etc. This section requires Real Debrid links to work.
You can also search for live matches in this add-on. Furthermore, you can also link your Real Debrid account with this add-on.
How to Use Real Debrid with The Loop Kodi Addon
The Loop Kodi Addon can link Real Debrid. This allows the add-on to fetch HD links from premium sources. Below are the steps to link Real Debrid with The Loop Kodi add-on:
Check our Real Debrid article for more info
1. Firstly, get a Real-Debrid account from HERE.
2. Launch The Loop Kodi Addon.
3. Hit Authorise Resolveurl
Alternative Method: a) Click Open ResolveURL Settings
b) Go to Universal Resolvers. Scroll down to Real-Debrid section and hit (Re)Authorise My Account
4. You will find a verification code.
5. Go to https://real-debrid.com/device and log in to Real Debrid.
6. Type the verification code and click Continue
7. Application-allowed notification can be noticed soon.
Now, you can stream content using RD links.
The Loop Kodi addon has enough varieties of live sports from around the world to make sure that you don’t have to switch to any other sports add-on for streaming.
I found most of the streams working. But it doesn’t mean all of the streaming links will work.
The VOD content in The Loop Kodi add-on can only be streamed when this add-on is linked with Real Debrid.
Hi, I am Alyssa! I am a tech enthusiast and a blogger. I have been using Kodi and FireStick since 2016. I wanted to share my latest tech discoveries and knowledge with the World, which led me to start this blog in 2021. I post in-depth how-to guides for FireStick devices & Kodi in a way that is easy to understand for people of all ages. Thanks for stopping by!