Are you also getting The Oath no stream available error? Today, we are going to learn to fix The Oath no stream available error on Kodi.
All of the solutions provided in this guide will work on all Kodi versions & all Kodi-supported devices.
The Oath is one of the top Kodi Addons available currently. It has a variety of on-demand content including Movies, TV Shows, Live TV, and more.
But like any other Kodi addon, it can sometimes stop working properly and shows The Oath no stream available error. This inevitably worsens the streaming experience, leaving us wondering how to fix it.
No stream available simply means that The addon couldn’t find any content matching your search query.
So, what causes the The Oath No stream available error?
The Oath No stream available error or The Oath Kodi Addon not working error is often caused by geo-restricted content, cache accumulation, network problems, etc.
We have listed down all the probable causes and their respective solutions in this guide. Check out all the solutions discussed below until you find the solution that works for you.
Why Does The Oath No Stream Available Error Occur?
As we said before, there can be various reasons causing The Oath Kodi Addon no stream available error. Let’s take a quick look at the most common reasons:
- Poor Internet Speed
- Network bandwidth-hogging
- Content Restricted in your Geographical location
- Internet Speed throttled by ISP
- No working Source links
- The Oath Addon Cache Build-up
- Server Error
- Low storage/RAM in your device
How to Fix The Oath No Stream Available Error
As we have established already, there can be various reasons for experiencing the Kodi The Oath no stream available error. Therefore, I have listed all the possible solutions to fix this The Oath no streams available issue. Let’s jump right in:
1. Use a VPN to Bypass Internet Throttling & Geo-blocking
Internet Service Providers are notoriously known to throttle the internet speed of their customers. This can cause trouble while streaming videos online.
ISPs also restrict certain content in your geographical location. These things can cause errors like The Oath Kodi Addon no stream available.
Using a reliable VPN with The Oath Kodi addon will mask your IP Address, thereby unblocking geo-restricted content. Since your IP address will be hidden, your ISP won’t be able throttle your Internet speed.
And that’s not it! A VPN will also protect you from online security threats.
I personally use ExpressVPN, which is the fastest and most secure VPN available currently. You will get a no-risk 30-Day Money back guarantee – no questions asked! Their current deal offers a whopping 49% discount on Yearly Plan and you also get 3 months absolutely FREE.
Here's how you can install & use ExpressVPN with Kodi:
1. First of all, Sign Up for ExpressVPN HERE
2. To install the ExpressVPN app on your device, click HERE. You can use the app on 5 devices simultaneously.
If you'd like to download the app on FireStick you'll find the instructions below.
3. Sign in with your login credential that you created while signing up for ExpressVPN.
4. Click the Power Button to connect to a VPN server. That's it! Anything you stream on this device will now be anonymous.
Steps to connect to ExpressVPN on FireStick:
These are the steps to install Kodi VPN on FireStick devices.
If you have any other streaming device, please go to its respective appstore and download the ExpressVPN app. ExpressVPN has dedicated app for nearly all devices.
1. Sign Up for ExpressVPN HERE, if you haven't already.
2. Navigate to the Find Icon on your FireStick home screen.
3. Now, go to the Search option
4. Enter the word ExpressVPN using the onscreen keypad and select it from the Search results.
5. Now, click the ExpressVPN icon under Apps & Games section
6. Click on Get /Download and wait for it to install on your FireStick
7. Click Open to launch the ExpressVPN app
8. Enter your login credentials that you used when you registered for ExpressVPN. And click Sign In
9. Choose a server location of your choice and click the Power Icon to connect to the server.
Once connected, your IP address will change automatically. Meaning, your Internet activities are now anonymous and anything you stream on this device is safe from the prying eyes.
For the full review of ExpressVPN, check out our detailed ExpressVPN Review guide.
2. Check your Internet Speed & Optimize your WiFi
If your internet/WiFi connection is poor, you will face The Oath Addon no stream available error. So, first things first – check your internet or Wifi connection speed.
For FireStick, you can use apps like the Internet Speed Test App, Fast.com, SpeedTest Ookla, SpeedSmart, etc. If you happen to use Kodi on a computer, you could go for sites like Fast.com
Here, I will demonstrate the process to check internet speed on FireStick with the help of the Internet Speed Test App. The steps are as follows:
1. From FireStick main screen, click on Find >Search.
2. Type Speed Test and search for it.
3. Install the Internet Speed Test App using the on-screen instructions.
4. Open the app and hit START TEST to test your internet speed.
If you find that your internet is slow, here’s what you need to do:
- Switch off your FireStick device and unplug it
- Turn off your router and turn it back on after 2 minutes, wait for the wi-fi connection to re-establish
- Re-plug your FireStick and turn it back on
- Now, try playing videos on The Oath Kodi addon.
If your problem is still not remedied, consider reaching out to your Internet Service Provider (ISP).
Another thing you must ensure is that multiple applications/devices aren’t hogging your network bandwidth. Close unnecessary apps and disconnect devices that you are not using right now.
Devices can be prioritized in your router’s settings as well.
3. Clear Cache and Providers of The Oath Kodi Addon
Large Cache can lead to The Oath no stream available error. Over time, cache can grow to a sizeable amount. It is especially problematic for FireStick as it is a low-specs device.
This can cause no stream errors in The Oath Kodi addon. To solve this problem, clear the cache and providers within The Oath addon. I have also included how to entirely clear the Kodi App cache.
Below are the steps to Clear providers and Cache on The Oath Kodi Addon:
1. Launch The Oath, go to Tools
2. Click The Oath: Cache Functions
3. To clear Providers, find The Oath: Clear providers and select it.
4. Choose Yes when given an option.
5. Wait till you get a message saying the process is complete
6. Go back to The Oath: Cache Functions screen
7. To clear Cache, find The Oath: Clear cache and select it
8. Choose Yes when you see the below prompt
Alternatively, you may clear the entire Kodi app cache on FireStick.
Read our guide to learn How to Clear Kodi Cache on Any Device
Here’s how to do it:
1. Click on the Gear Icon on the FireStick home screen
3. Select Applications
4. Choose Manage Installed Applications
5. Find and Click Kodi from the list.
6. Hit Clear Cache
4. Try Playing other Available Streaming Links
The Oath addon provides multiple streaming links for each content. If the link you are playing is not working now, you can try other listed links and see if any of them work.
5. Integrate Real Debrid within The Oath Kodi Addon
Sometimes, the free source links available for the content may not work. Or they may not be listed at all. In such cases, Real Debrid can be a real game-changer. RD links are available in HD quality including 4K.
To find out more about Real Debrid, check out our guide on How to set up Real Debrid with Kodi Addons
Follow the steps below to integrate Real Debrid within The Oath Kodi Addon:
1. If you don’t have a Real Debrid account already, click HERE
2. Head to The Oath main screen and hit the Tools option
3. Now, select RESOLVEURL: SETTINGS
4. Choose Universal Resolvers located from the left side of the screen. On the right, scroll down to the Real Debrid part and select (Re) Authorise My Account.
5. You will see an authorization code now.
6. Head to https://real-debrid.com/device from another device
7. Type the authorization code here and hit Continue
8. You will see a notification within a few seconds confirming the integration of Real Debrid with The Oath.
Now, open the title that you want to stream. You should see premium Real Debrid links now.
6. Uninstall and Reinstall the Add-on
Sometimes, reinstalling add-ons can magically resolve the Kodi The Oath no stream available problem. It’s simple to do yet can resolve any internal issues within the Addon.
Here’s how you can uninstall The Oath addon:
1. Go to the Kodi settings by clicking the Gear Icon on the Kodi home screen
2. Find the Add-ons option.
3. Then, click the My Add-ons option
4. Now, head to the Video add-on.
5. Find and select The Oath add-on.
6. Click the Uninstall option
7. Confirm by clicking Yes.
8. Wait for the uninstallation process to finish.
Now, go ahead and re-install the Oath Addon by following our guide: How to install The Oath Kodi Addon.
7. Enable Providers
Check if the Providers are enabled in The Oath add-on settings. Doing this can fix the No Stream available error on The Oath addon.
Here’s how you enable Providers on The Oath Kodi add-on:
1. Choose the Tools option after opening the add-on
2. Now select The Oath: Settings
3. Click Providers on the left panel, then hit the OathScrapers Settings option on the right
4. Click on the General button and then, click Enable All Providers
8. Reset the Kodi App
If none of the aforementioned solutions work, try resetting the Kodi app. Resetting helps in removing any bugs/errors within the Kodi App. Therefore, it will likely remedy The Oath Kodi Addon no stream available error.
Note: This will take Kodi to its default settings, which means you need to install the Kodi addons again.
This is how you can reset Kodi:
1. From the middle Menu bar of the FireStick main screen, select the Gear (Settings) icon
2. Hit Applications
3. Choose Manage Installed Applications
4. You will find all the installed apps listed here. Select Kodi app
5. Click on Clear Data
6. Again, hit Clear Data when asked to confirm.
9. Disable the Auto Play feature
The Auto Play feature can also indirectly lead to The Oath Kodi addon no streams problem. It’s because the auto-play feature can’t differentiate between a dead link and a working link. It will try to play both the streaming links. But when it tries to play a dead streaming link, this error will occur.
Let us learn how to disable the auto play feature in The Oath addon quickly:
1. Launch The Oath addon.
2. Select Tools.
3. Next, click The Oath: Settings.
4. Select the Playback section from the left panel. And then, set the Default action option to Directory instead of Auto Play. Lastly, click OK.
10. The Oath Error Check the Log for More Information
The Oath Log error can occur due to various reasons. The preliminary solution to this error is to clear the cache of Kodi and reboot Kodi. If it doesn’t solve the problem, check the Kodi log file to find the exact error. Thus, you will be able to apply the most relevant solution to the problem.
We will use Log Viewer for Kodi addon to check the Kodi log. Let us learn how to install this Kodi addon and use it:
1. Hit Add-ons after opening Kodi Settings.
2. Then, select Install from Repository and then, Kodi add-on Repository.
3. Next, choose Program add-ons and click Log Viewer for Kodi.
4. Select Install to install the addon.
5. Open the addon and then go to its Settings.
6. Enable Invert Log (most recent first) to sort log from latest to oldest.
7. Return to the previous menu and select Show log.
8. You can see all the error messages here.
11. Use Alternative Kodi Addons
If the No stream available on The Oath Kodi Addon problem’s root cause is the server issue, you just can’t do anything to fix it.
For those days, it’s is a good idea to have multiple add-ons installed on Kodi. There is a whole host of wonderful Kodi addons that work just like The Oath addon. Some of them are The Promise, 4K addon, The Crew, etc.
For the full list of Kodi addons, check out out Best Kodi Addons list
12. Try FireStick Apps Instead
A lot of people prefer FireStick Apps over Kodi Addons. And why not! They are easy to use and full of good-quality content. Just like Kodi addons, there are on-demand apps, live TV apps, All-in-one apps for FireStick.
13. Fix The Oath The Dependencies Could Not be Satisfied Error
The Oath addon uses Python dependencies in its code. The Oath Dependencies error occurs due to Python code discrepancy.
Python code discrepancy of The Oath addon’s dependencies can occur when you are trying to update the addon. It’s because the updated addon is incompatible with the old Kodi version that you are currently using.
The solution to this problem is to update Kodi to the latest stable version.
💡To learn more about Kodi installation process, please read: How to Install Kodi
So, there you go! I hope this guide has helped you fix The Oath no stream available problem. I am confident that after following these easy yet effective methods, you would be able to fix The Oath Not Working on Kodi problem.
Let us know if you have any other queries by commenting down below. We’d be pleased to help.
Hi, I am Alyssa! I am a tech enthusiast and a blogger. I have been using Kodi and FireStick since 2016. I wanted to share my latest tech discoveries and knowledge with the World, which led me to start this blog in 2021. I post in-depth how-to guides for FireStick devices & Kodi in a way that is easy to understand for people of all ages. Thanks for stopping by!