Tvium is a new all-in-one streaming app. In this guide, I’ll walk you through the process of installing Tvium on FireStick devices.
You can also install this app on all other Fire TV & Android devices.
Tvium has a wide variety of movies and TV shows in its library. Apart from that, you will also find live channels, sports, and even adult content. There’s no dearth of content in this app and you won’t be bored even for a second.
The app has a sophisticated interface and is easy to use.
This app also supports the Acestreams public database for high-quality p2p live streaming.
Tvium app developers mention on their website that it works even better with Real Debrid but it’s not mandatory. In my testing, I found that I didn’t get many streams without Real Debrid integration. Therefore, I recommend using Real-Debrid with this app for streaming on-demand content (more on it a little later).
We’ve added Tvium to our Best FireStick Apps list.
Update: Tvium is not working at the moment. Please try other apps from our Best FireStick Apps list.
How to Install Tvium on FireStick
For your ease of understanding, I have broken down the installation process into 3 parts. Let’s begin:
1: Install the Downloader App
Tvium must be sideloaded onto your FireStick since it’s a third-party app. For that, we are going to install the Downloader app. It is the most used sideloading application for FireStick.
Full Guide: How to Install & Use Downloader App
Here are the steps to install the Downloader app:
1. From FireStick home screen, select Find.
2. Select Search next.
3. Type Downloader to search for this app, then click Downloader from the list of results.
4. Choose the Downloader tile.
5. Select Download or Get.
6. Click Open once the application installation is complete.
7. When Downloader is first launched, you must click Allow to give it the required permissions.
8. Simply click OK to dismiss the Quick Start Guide when it appears.
2: Enable Install Unknown Apps
We are now going to turn ON the Downloader app for sideloading. The steps are as follows:
1. Get back to the home screen. Click the Gear icon ⚙️.
2. Go to My Fire TV.
3. From the menu of available choices, click Developer Options.
4. Select Install unknown apps after that.
5. Verify that Downloader is marked as ON. Simply click it once if not.
3: Install Tvium on FireStick
Now we will use the Downloader app to install Tvium on FireStick. Follow these steps:
1. For a couple of seconds, hold down the FireStick Remote’s Home button. Next, choose Apps.
2. To open the Downloader application, click its icon.
3. Click the box labeled “Enter a URL or Search Term” from the Downloader app’s home screen.
4. Enter the following URL into the search box:
Note: In place of the URL, you can enter the Tvium Downloader Code: 297935
💡Quick Tip: You can also use AppLinked to install Tvium by using the Applinked Code: 297935. It is the official Tvium Store Code. If you wish to install AppLinked on your device, here’s our guide to to install & use AppLinked on FireStick.
5. Click Download Tvium Now.
6. Your device should start downloading the APK file.
7. Choose INSTALL.
8. Give it some time to install.
9. Click DONE.
10. Select Delete. We are removing the Tvium APK file from your FireStick to free up some space on its limited storage. Although not mandatory, it is advised.
11. Again, click Delete.
How to Use Tvium on FireStick
Now, launch Tvium on your FireStick. Here’s how:
Hold down the Home button on the FireStick Remote for five seconds before releasing it. You’ll then see a menu on the screen; choose Apps.
Then, click the Tvium icon to launch it.
Click Activate Later.
Select Keep Ads or Remove Ads, depending on your preference.
A Changelog will appear. Click Continue to move forward.
Here is the home screen of Tvium on FireStick:
Fans of dark mode will love this app as it uses a dark background with white and yellow text. The media thumbnails are also large enough so that you can easily browse through them.
The default home screen shows the Movies category. When you click on it, you will see Movies, TV shows, Live TV, &Watchlist. If you have enabled Adult content (more on it later), you will see the Adult XXX option too here.
Movies — This section is further divided into various other categories such as Latest movies, Recommended For You, Action Movies, Adventure Movies, Comedy Movies, Crime Movies, Documentary Movies, Drama Movies, Family Movies, Drama Movies, Fantasy Movies, History Movies, Horror Movies, Music Movies, Mystery Movies, Romance Movies Science Fiction Movies, TVMovies, Thriller Movies, War Movies, Western Movies and more.
TV Shows — This section is further divided into the below categories: Latest shows, Recommended For You, Action & Adventure Shows, Kids Shows, Animation Shows, Comedy Shows, Crime Shows, Documentary Shows, Drama Shows, Family Shows, Reality Shows, Mystery Shows, Science Fiction Shows, Soap Shows, Talk Shows, War & Politics Shows, Western Shows, and more.
Live TV — This section doesn’t have any featured content. You need to search for the channel name or the category of Live TV, for example, Sports. Then, you can choose the channel from the Search results. Here’s how it works:
1. After selecting Live TV, click on the Search box.
2. Enter the search term. And click Next.
3. Wait for the results to load and then click to play.
Watchlist— If you add titles to watchlist, you will see it here.
Search— You can use the Search feature in the top right corner of the screen to look for anything in particular.
Settings— It has two options: Enable Adult Content and Real-debrid Login.
Enable Adult Content in Tvium
You can watch adult content with the Tvium app. But you need to enable this feature from Settings. This section is also PIN-protected, so you do not have to worry about Children getting access to it. Here are steps to enable adult content on Tvium:
1. From the Tvium home screen, go to the top menu bar and select the Gear icon on the extreme right.
2. Select Enable Adult Content.
3. Enter a PIN of your choice and click OK.
4. Wait for the “Adult Content is enabled” message at the bottom of the screen.
5. You will now see Adult XXX section in the Home screen categories now.
How to Setup Real Debrid with Tvium FireStick app
Integrating Real-debrid with Tvium will help you access higher-quality links. You will also get access to more links than normal.
While testing this app, I didn’t get many streams without Real Debrid integration. Therefore, I suggest using Real-Debrid if you want to stream on-demand content with this app.
Full Guide: How to Set Up Real Debrid
Here’s how you can setup Real debrid with Tvium:
1. Click HERE to get a premium Real Debrid account!
2. From the Tvium app’s main screen, select the Gear icon on the extreme top right.
3. Click Real-Debrid – Login.
4. The next screen will display a verification code.
5. Visit https://real-debrid.com/device on another device
6. Here, enter the verification code and then click Continue
7. The Application allowed notification indicates that Real-debrid has now been authorized.
Try to stream any movie or TV episode as usual, but you will now see several RD links. Even 4K streaming links might be available.
Tvium offers a huge range of high-quality TV shows, movies, live TV, sports, and adult content. It also supports Real Debrid so that you get access to higher-quality links.
To keep it free of bugs and add new features, the developers regularly release updates.
If you experience any problems setting up or using Tvium, kindly leave a comment below so we can help.
- How to Install HDO Box on FireStick
- How to Install Ocean Streamz on FireStick
- How to Install Media Lounge on FireStick
Hi, I am Alyssa! I am a tech enthusiast and a blogger. I have been using Kodi and FireStick since 2016. I wanted to share my latest tech discoveries and knowledge with the World, which led me to start this blog in 2021. I post in-depth how-to guides for FireStick devices & Kodi in a way that is easy to understand for people of all ages. Thanks for stopping by!