TVOne is a live TV addon, offering live channels from all over the world. In this post, I will guide you through the detailed and simple process to install TVOne Kodi Addon.
The method outlined here works on all Kodi-supported products including Androids, Windows devices, FireSticks, etc.
|Supported Devices||Amazon FireStick, Fire TV, Android TV, Android Mobiles, Tablets, Chromecast with Google TV, Nvidia Shield, Roku, Mi Box, TiVo Stream 4K and more|
|Type of Addon||Live TV|
|Content||Live TV, Science, Religious, Kids & Sports|
|External Video Player Support|
TVOne, also known as tvOne111, is a fantastic Live TV streaming Kodi add-on. This add-on has thousands of Live channels from different parts of the world. You can watch many popular channels from the US, UK, India, Canada, Pakistan, Australia, and many others.
The interface of this add-on is also simple and clutter-free.
Its Click and Play feature impressed me the most. This feature ensures that people of all age groups can use this add-on with ease.
TVOne categorized its vast array of channels by countries and genres. It can offer content of SD and HD quality.
If you haven’t installed Kodi yet, read our post on Kodi installation: Install Kodi 19 Matrix
How to Install TVOne Kodi Addon
TVOne Kodi Addon installation process will be segregated into three sections so that users can understand it easily. Here are the steps:
1. Allow Unknown Sources within Kodi
TVOne Kodi add-on is not a part of Kodi repository. It can be only installed from third-party sources. But installation from unknown sources for Kodi is disabled by default and hence needs to be enabled. Follow the below-given steps to enable it:
1. Start the Kodi app.
2. Hit Gear Icon (Settings) on the upper side of the left panel.
3. Choose System tile.
4. Select Add-ons from the left sidebar. And from the right sidebar, click Unknown Sources for enabling it.
5. A warning will soon pop up.
Read this before proceeding.
It says the Add-ons will be given access to personal data stored on your device.
Now, if you do not want your personal data accessed by third-party add-ons, it is important to use a reliable VPN like ExpressVPN while streaming through a third-party Add-on.
2. Install Repository Containing TVOne Addon
Narcasist’s Wizard Repository hosts TVOne Kodi add-on. Thus, we will install Narcasist’s Wizard Repository first so that we can install TVOne Addon from it. Follow the below-given steps to install Narcasist’s Wizard Repository on Kodi:
1. Again, hit Gear Icon ( Settings) by returning to Kodi Home screen.
2. Select File Manager.
3. Choose Add Source option.
4. Hit <None>
5. Now, you have to correctly enter the below-mentioned URL:
Note: If the above URL doesn’t work, you can try this URL: https://fuse99.com/octopus/
6. Name the Media source narcasist (or any other name you like) & hit OK.
7. Select OK.
8. Click the back button to go back and hit Add-ons.
9. Hit Install From Zip File
10. Click Yes when a message notifies you about manual updates of this add-on.
11. Choose the source name (narcasist).
12. Hit repository.NarcasistWizard-y.y.y.zip
(y.y.y is the latest version number)
13. A confirmation notification will appear after the successful installation of Narcasist’s Wizard Repository.
3. Install TVOne Kodi Addon
The third and final step is TVOne Kodi add-on installation from Narcasist’s Wizard Repository. Follow the below-given steps to install it:
1. Open Install From Repository.
2. Hit Narcasist’s Wizard Repository.
3. Choose Video add-ons.
4. Search for tvOne add-on to select it.
5. Click on Install icon.
6. Hit OK for allowing installation of other associated add-ons.
7. TVOne Kodi addon will soon initiate installation.
8. A confirmation notification will appear after the complete installation of TVOne Kodi add-on.
Hurray! Stream your favorite live channels on TVOne Kodi Addon.
How to Use TVOne Addon on Kodi
Let me quickly show you how to start and use TVOne Kodi Addon. Follow the below-given steps:
1. Hit Add-ons by navigating to Kodi Home screen.
2. Find tvOne111 add-on & select it. If you are unable to find it, hit Video add-ons.
3. Click on tvOne111 from the add-ons list to start the addon.
This is how the Home Screen of TVOne Kodi add-on looks like:
Overview – TVOne Kodi Addon
The Home Screen of TVOne Kodi add-on has as many as 22 categories. They are:
- South Indian
- PORTUGAL TV
- Sri Lankan
Most of the sections in TVOne Kodi Addon are named and sorted by country. There are a few sections that are sorted by genres, for e.g, Science, Religious, Kids & Sports.
All the channels listed in this add-on can be streamed with just a simple click.
The Search tool is missing which I think should have been provided. It’s not possible to find your preferred channel without manually browsing each time.
Hopefully, this feature will soon be incorporated. Other than that, it doesn’t have a Settings section too. That means you cannot adjust the playback settings, video resolution, or any other settings.
TVOne Kodi addon is an addon that has thousands of Live TV channels from many countries of the world. It updates the streaming links of channels frequently to minimize the chances of dead links.
Multiple streaming links are not available. This means there are no alternative ways to stream a channel if its provided link stops working.
This add-on is still a work in progress as features like Search and Settings are still not incorporated into it.
Hi, I am Alyssa! I am a tech enthusiast and a blogger. I have been using Kodi and FireStick since 2016. I wanted to share my latest tech discoveries and knowledge with the World, which led me to start this blog in 2021. I post in-depth how-to guides for FireStick devices & Kodi in a way that is easy to understand for people of all ages. Thanks for stopping by!