Today, I will share with you how you can watch live TV with Zattoo on FireStick. The instructions will work on Fire TV, Android Tv Box, Smart TV, Smartphones, Tablets, Mi box, Roku and more.
|Supported Devices||Amazon FireStick, Android TV, Android Mobiles, Tablets, Chromecast with Google TV, Nvidia Shield, Roku, Mi TV Stick, TiVo Stream 4K|
|Type of App||Live TV|
|Content||TV channels from different countries, News, Music, Sports, Regional, Special Interest, Adult Content, Zattoo+|
|External Video Player Support|
Want to watch UEFA Euro 2021 live on a big screen? But don’t have a cable connection. Worry not. We will use a Swiss-based streaming service called Zattoo to stream UEFA live on your TV. It offers 200 channels from 6 different countries. Apart from the football games, Zatoo has hundreds of other channels from across genres like News, Music, Sports, Live TV and more.
Zattoo offers dedicated app for Amazon FireStick, smartphones, tablets, and computers. So, you can easily stream UEFA Euro 2021 live at home or even on the go. Unfortunately, Zattoo is only available in Switzerland, Germany and Austria at the moment. But we have a workaround for you. With a trusted VPN like ExpressVPN you can access Zattoo from anywhere in the World. A VPN allows you to by-pass the geo restrictions.
Watch Zattoo on FireStick/ Android/ Windows
To watch Zattoo on FireStick, first, you need get yourself a ExpressVPN subscription. Get it HERE!
You can get it from the Amazon App store. ExpressVPN also has dedicated apps for Android, Windows, Roku and much more.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Make sure you are connected to a Switzerland/ Germany/ Austria VPN server at all times while signing up or using Zattoo. Otherwise, you will be denied access.
Zattoo Subscription Plans
Zattoo has one free plan and two other paid plans. These two paid plans also offer 30 Day free service. Below are the options available for users:
Free – 0 USD
Premium – 13.34USD or 12 CHF
Ultimate – 22.23 USD or 20 CHF
If you want benefits such as 7 Days replay and Recordings, select the paid plans of your choice. The Free plan is also good enough and offers you several benefits. You can access pretty much all the channels in the Free plan too. Free option offers 257 channels, while the paid ones offer 258 channels. However, the drawback is that you can only watch 30hr/Month.
You can find out more benefits of the plan by scrolling down and clicking on More benefits
Sign Up for Zattoo
First of all, we need to sign up for Zattoo. This is the only way to use the app/service. Here are steps:
1. On a browser of your choice, visit https://zattoo.com/
2. On the far top right corner of the screen, click Sign up now
4. You will now see the subscription plan available. Choose the one that you prefer. For demonstration purposes, I am choosing the Free plan
5. Then, scroll down and click Continue with FREE
6. The sign up page will open up. Enter relevant details and click Sign up
You may also use Facebook, Google or Amazon account to sign up.
7. You will now see all the all the details of the plan that you chose. Scroll down and click Watch for free
8. Then, you will be redirected to the Zattoo Home page.
Note: If you are using a browser to access Zattoo. You can start watching your favorite Football game or any other channel right from here.
Access Zattoo via Browser on FireStick
(Recommended Method for People living Outside of Switzerland/ Germany/Austria)
You can also access Zattoo via a browser (Ex: Silk Browser) on Amazon FireStick or any other smart TV. If you live outside of Switzerland, Germany or Austria, I suggest following this method. Simply install the Silk Brower or any other browser of your choice. The steps are given below:
1. From Amazon FireStick home screen, go to Find > Search
2. Search for the Silk Browser app and then select it below as shown in the following image
3. Click Silk Browser app icon
4. Click Get/ Download
5. Once installed, click Open to launch the Silk Browser
6. Enter the https://zattoo.com/login
And click Go
7. If you see the below prompt, click Accept All Cookies
8. Enter your credentials and click Log in. If you have not signed up before (Please follow the how to sign up section first). You may also sign in with your Google, Facebook or Amazon account
Here how the home page looks like:
You can now start watching hundreds of channels on Zattoo.
The UEFA Euro 2021 can be accessed via ITV and BBC One channels.
Install Zattoo on FireStick
I have included two methods to install Zattoo on FireStick.
Method- 1: Zattoo via Amazon Appstore – for Users in Switzerland, Germany & Austria
Zattoo can be easily installed via the Amazon App Store. Here are steps to install Zattoo on your FireStick:
1. Navigate to the Find and then the Search
2. Now type Zattoo and select it from the suggestions underneath
3. Next, click on Zattoo app.
4. Click Get/ Download.
5. Wait for the app to install.
6. To open the app, click Open
Method- 2: Install Zattoo via Downloader App
Zattoo app isn’t available for FireStick users outside of Switzerland, Germany & Austria. Another way is to sideload the Zattoo app via Downloader. Here are the steps:
Note: This app is not remote-friendly. Therefore, I don’t recommend this method.
However, you can use it with Mouse Toggle. Install Mouse Toggle using the Downloader code: 25628
To learn more about Mouse Toggle, please visit our guide: How to install & use Mouse Toggle
Step- 1: Install Downloader
1. From your FireStick home screen, navigate to Find > Search
2. Search for the app called Downloader and select it from the search suggestions underneath the on-screen keypad
3. Click Downloader again
4. Click Get/ Download
5. Wait for the app to install
Step- 2: Turn ON Install unknown apps for Downloader
1. Go the Gear Icon on your FireStick main screen
2. Click My Fire TV
3. Then, Click Developer Options.
💡Note: Can’t find Developer Options? Go to: Settings > My Fire TV > About. Repeatedly select the first menu item 7 times. The message "No need, you are already a developer" will appear. Go back to the My Fire TV menu to find the newly revealed "Developer Options". Check out our guide with screenshots and video tutorial: How to Unhide/Reveal Developer Options.
4. Click Install unknown apps
Note: If instead of Install unknown apps option, you find Apps from Unknown Sources option, click on it. And then, click Turn ON. Skip the next step.
5. Go the Downloader app and click to enable the option for Downloader
Step- 3: Install Zattoo
1. Open Downloader app
2. Dismiss the pop-ups by choosing Allow first then OK
3. Click the field with http://
4. Enter the below URL:
And then hit Go
5. Click Latest version
6. Click Download
7. Wait for the downloading process to complete
8. Click INSTALL
9. The app should be installing now
10. Once finished, click DONE
11. Click Delete
12. Click Delete again
How to Use Zattoo to stream Live TV
Note: Make sure you are connected to Switzerland VPN server
Once installed, access the app by holding down your Remote’s Home Button for some seconds. Then, click Apps
Run the Zattoo app
Enter your login credentials
You will be taken to the Zattoo home screen.
Then, you can start watching your favorite channels via Zattoo
ITV and BBC One channels broadcast the UEFA Euro 2021 live games.
So, that’s how you can stream UEFA Euro 2021 live on your FireStick, Android and Windows devices. Apart from Sports, Zattoo also offers various other channels from different genres like News, Live TV, Movies and so much more. Do give it a try and let us know your thoughts down below.
Please feel free to reach out to us if you face any other trouble with Zattoo app.
Hi, I am Alyssa! I am a tech enthusiast and a blogger. I have been using Kodi and FireStick since 2016. I wanted to share my latest tech discoveries and knowledge with the World, which led me to start this blog in 2021. I post in-depth how-to guides for FireStick devices & Kodi in a way that is easy to understand for people of all ages. Thanks for stopping by!