UK Turks has been among the most popular Kodi Addons for the longest time. In this post, I will teach you the installation steps for UK Turk’s Playlists Kodi Addon or UK Turks Playlist Kodi Addon.
You can use the same steps to install it on all Kodi-supported products. The devices include FireSticks, Androids, iOS, Windows devices, etc.
|Supported Devices||Amazon FireStick, Fire TV, Android TV, Android Mobiles, Tablets, iOS, Chromecast with Google TV, Nvidia Shield, Roku, Mi Box, Windows, Mac Computer and more|
|Type of Addon||All-in-one|
|Content||Live TV, Movies, TV shows, Documentaries, CCTV, Music, Radio, Live Sports & Replays|
UK Turk’s Playlists addon is a superb all-in-one add-on that has literally everything. It is also called UK Turk Kodi add-on. You can watch live TV as well as thousands of VOD content on this add-on.
The VOD content includes Stand-up comedy, fitness videos, documentaries, movies, TV shows, music videos, etc. It also has radio channels from many parts of the world.
There is a dedicated section for Turkish content. It has both Turkish movies and Turkish TV channels.
If you are a Sports fanatic, it has live sports and also sports highlights and replays. You can watch popular sports matches like Motorsports, Hockey, Football, Basketball, Mixed Martial Arts, Boxing, Wrestling, etc.
The streaming quality is also superb. It also has more than one streaming link for each content to minimize dead links. The only thing that I found lacking is Trakt & Real Debrid integration support.
An access token that has to be generated after every 4 hours is required to access the content of this add-on.
UK Turk’s Playlists Kodi add-on has been listed in our list of Best Kodi add-ons and Best Kodi addons for Live TV.
Read this article before you install Kodi: How to Install Kodi
How to Install UK Turk’s Playlists Kodi Addon
I have divided the steps for the installation of UK Turk Playlists Kodi Addon into three sections. The method is kept simple so that you can follow the steps easily.
1. Allow Unknown Sources within Kodi
UK Turk’s Playlists Kodi Addon is not listed in the official Kodi Repository. So, you can only install it from third-party sources. However, third-party addon installation on Kodi is disabled by default. Therefore, you have to allow the installation of add-ons from third-party sources on Kodi. These are the steps:
1. Start Kodi.
2. Then, navigate to the top left side of Kodi home window and hit Gear Icon (Settings).
3. Select System
4. From the left side, choose Add-ons. And from the right side, select Unknown Sources to turn it on.
5. You will notice a message.
Read this before proceeding.
It says the Add-ons will be given access to personal data stored on your device.
Now, if you do not want your personal data accessed by third-party add-ons, it is important to use a reliable VPN like ExpressVPN while streaming through a third-party Add-on.
2. Install Repository Containing UK Turk’s Playlists Kodi Addon
UK Turk’s Playlists Kodi add-on is listed in UKTurk Addon repository. So, you need to install UKTurk Addon repo first. Then, you can install UK Turk’s Playlists addon from it. These are the steps to install UKTurk Addon repo:
1. Hit Gear Icon ( Settings) again from Kodi Home window
2. Then, select File Manager
3. Hit Add Source.
4. Choose <None>
5. Now, you have to type the below-given URL very carefully:
💡Quick Tip: Typing this using the FireStick on-screen keyboard can be a real pain. Use the Fire TV Remote App to type faster and easier.
6. Now, you need to name the source so that it can be identified easily later on. I am going to name it ukturk. Then, hit OK.
7. Again, click OK.
8. Navigate back to the previous window & hit Add-ons.
9. Hit Install From Zip File
10. You will again find a message. It will tell you that the addons installing from zip can only be updated manually. Hit Yes.
11. Select the source. In my case, it is ukturk.
12. Select repository.ukturk-x.x.x.zip.
Here x.x.x represents the latest version.
13. After successful installation of UKTurk Addon repo on Kodi, you will get a confirmation message.
3. Install UK Turk’s Playlists Kodi Addon
The last step is to install UK Turk’s Playlists Kodi Addon from UKTurk Addon repo. These are the steps:
1. Select Install From Repository.
2. Then, select UKTurk Addon Repository.
3. Hit Video add-ons.
4. Now, choose UK Turk Playlists 19 from the list of add-ons.
5. Select Install.
6. Then, allow installation of other required add-ons by selecting OK.
7. UK Turk Kodi addon will now start installing.
8. After successful installation of UK Turk’s Playlists add-on on Kodi, you will get a confirmation message.
Hurray! It’s time now to enjoy all the content on UK Turk’s Playlists Kodi Addon.
How to Use UK Turk’s Playlists Addon on Kodi
In this section, I will illustrate the steps to start UK Turk’s Playlists Kodi Addon & use it:
1. Navigate to Kodi home window. Then, hit Add-ons.
2. Hit the icon of UK Turk’s Playlists Kodi add-on to start it. Alternatively, you can select Video add-ons.
3. Then, choose UK Turk’s Playlists icon to start it.
4. You will find a message saying that you will need an access token to access UK Turk Playlist. Select Continue.
5. Next, click on Get Token. This will take you to an external website where you can generate a token. Alternatively, you can directly visit https://bit.ly/2WahdNX using a browser.
6. When you reach the website, select Generate token.
7. You will see a generated token. This token will be valid for 4 hours.
8. Again, run UK Turk addon by following the previous steps. Then, instead of selecting Get Token, select Enter Token.
9. Type the token and click OK.
This is the snapshot of UK Turk’s Playlists Kodi add-on Home window:
Overview – UK Turk’s Playlists Kodi Addon
The home window of UK Turk’s Playlists Kodi add-on has 20 sections. These are:
- Sports Replays
- PPV Replays
- Football Replays
- Live TV
- TV Shows
- Stand-Up Comedy
- Turkish Movies
- Turkish TV
- UK Turks Favorites
The Movies section has sub-sections like New Movies, Pre 50s Movies, 70s Movies, 3D & 4K Movies, etc.
The TV Shows section has 5 sub-sections. They are Catch Up TV, Classic TV Shows, Current TV Shows, New Episodes of TV Shows, and Browse TV Shows.
Similarly, the Documentaries section has lots of sub-sections. They are War Documentaries, Murder Documentaries, Paranormal Documentaries, UFO Documentaries, Nations Documentaries, etc.
If you want to watch Turkish movies and Turkish live TV channels, you will find them in the Turkish Movies and Turkish TV sections. You will find music, CCTV footage, and radio channels in Concerts, CCTV, and Radio sections respectively.
The PPV Replays section has replays of Boxing, MMA, and UFC matches. The Football Replays section has highlights of popular football games. Similarly, the Sports Replays section has replays of sports matches of popular leagues like NHL, NBA, NFL, MLB, etc.
The Sports section has live sports while the Live TV section has live TV channels.
Furthermore, if you want some quick laughs, it has a Stand-Up Comedy section. There is also a Cartoons section for the Kids.
If you are a food lover who likes watching food blogs, this add-on has a section called FoodPorn for you. If you are into fitness, you can watch content from the Fitness section.
Directly search the content you are looking for using the Search tool.
Sadly, UK Turk’s Playlists Kodi addon doesn’t have any major Settings options. That means you cannot manage playback and navigation settings in this add-on. However, you can enable the Adult section from Settings and also set a password to access the adult content.
It also doesn’t offer Real Debrid and Trakt linking.
UK Turk’s Playlists Kodi addon is a very user-friendly add-on. The interface is simple and easy to navigate. It has a huge library. All the contents are updated periodically.
As the name suggests, it has mainly contents from the United Kingdom and Turkey. The VOD content section is the most impressive section in this add-on.
All the contents are sorted categorically so that you can find content easily. The Live TV section is good but still a work in progress. It also has a radio section that features radio channels from the US, UK, Turkey, and other countries.
I hope the developers introduce Trakt & Real Debrid integration support soon. This will take this add-on to the next level.
Hi, I am Alyssa! I am a tech enthusiast and a blogger. I have been using Kodi and FireStick since 2016. I wanted to share my latest tech discoveries and knowledge with the World, which led me to start this blog in 2021. I post in-depth how-to guides for FireStick devices & Kodi in a way that is easy to understand for people of all ages. Thanks for stopping by!