In today’s guide, you will learn how you can update Cinema HD on FireStick. These instructions also apply to other Fire TV and Android devices.
Cinema HD is one of the best streaming apps for streaming quality content on your FireStick. This app offers you to stream and enjoy thousands of movies, shows, videos, and other exclusive content on your devices.
To improve its interface and make it more streaming friendly, Cinema HD app developers come up with updates from time to time. Furthermore, it also fixes its minor bugs which might cause hindrance while streaming your favorite movie or TV episode.
If you are having trouble updating Cinema HD app on firestick, don’t worry, my friend you are on the right page. This Guide will help you to update Cinema HD on your FireStick.
Why Should You Update Cinema HD on Your Device?
It is always a good practice to update any app to its latest version to fix any glitches or minor bugs if there are any. Same applies to Cinema HD.
Likewise, Cinema HD app updates can bring enhancement to users’ streaming experience, add new features, and fix bugs and other issues.
Moreover, in case of Cinema HD, streaming links from providers are also updated, removing the problematic ones. This reduces the probability of dead links and hence enhances streaming experience.
How to Update Cinema HD on FireStick / Fire TV/ Fire TV Cube
Being a third-party app, Cinema HD does not update automatically on its own and requires manual intervention. Therefore, you have manually update Cinema APK on FireStick. Follow the steps below to update Cinema APK on FireStick within a few minutes:
Pre-requisite Steps to Update Cinema HD on FireStick:
To update Cinema HD app on FireStick, you need to allow the install unknown apps feature. If you have already enabled this feature, you do not need to do it again.
However, do check to make sure it’s enabled. Here’s how to do it.
1. Go to Gear Icon(Settings) on your FireStick home screen
2. Now, find My Fire TV and click it.
3. Next, click on Developer Options
4. Click Install unknown apps.
Note: In some interfaces, you may see Apps from Unknown Sources instead. In such cases, click Apps from Unknown Sources > Turn On. Then, ignore the subsequent step.
5. Scroll down to the Downloader app and click once to turn the option ON for the Downloader app
Method-1: Update Cinema HD on FireStick via Update Prompt
Whenever there’s a new update to the app, you will be able to see the update information in the prompt window when you open Cinema HD app on FireStick. Use the below-mentioned steps to update it:
1. You will see the below dialog box telling you to update the app to the latest version, whenever there’s a new update. Click on INSTALL
2. The update will soon start to be downloaded and it will take roughly 1-2 minutes depending on your internet speed.
3. Next you have to click INSTALL on the prompt visible on your screen
4. You might have to wait for a few minutes for the update to be installed.
5. After the installation is complete, you may either choose DONE or OPEN.
6. A popup window displaying Change Logs will be visible if the app is opened after the immediate update. Just click OK on the prompt and continue using the app.
Method-2: Update Cinema APK on FireStick via Settings
In this method, we will tell you how to update Cinema HD on FireStick if you ignored the update prompt and did not click INSTALL. Here are the steps:
Note: Clicking on New Update available!!! may not work for some users. In that case, please use Method-1 or Method-3
1. Firstly, click on the Menu Icon (3 horizontal line button). You can locate it in the top-left corner of the Cinema HD app.
2. Now if you scroll down, you will see New Update available!!! option. Click on it.
3. Finally click on the INSTALL button and just follow the onscreen instructions as you did before. Voila! Done updating. Enjoy!
Method-3: Update Cinema HD on FireStick using Downloader app
Another method to update Cinema HD is by simply replacing/overwriting the old version of Cinema HD with the latest version. Here are the quick steps how to do it:
For more detailed step-by-step tutorial, read our guide on How to install Cinema HD on FireStick .
1. Navigate to the Find option from the main menu panel of FireStick home screen.
2. Hit Search button.
3. Install Downloader app after searching it using the Search tool.
4. Launch Downloader app and select the URL section.
5. Type the code 86051 or the URL cinemahdapkapp.com/download. Then, hit Go.
6. Download the app.
7. Once the app is downloaded, hit INSTALL.
It’s that easy. Now, you will notice the app has been updated to its latest version when you launch it.
Method-4: Update Cinema HD from Hamburger Menu
There’s another way to update Cinema HD from Hamburger Menu within the app. If you don’t get the prompt or the New Update available option, you should regularly Check for updates.
Note: Clicking on Check for updates may not work for some users. In that case, please use Method-1 or Method-3
1. Launch Cinema HD app and hit the Hamburger Menu from the upper left corner.
2. Choose Check for updates.. option.
3. Next, you will be redirected to the official site of Cinema HD. Here, you can check for any latest updates and download the updates, if any.
But before you start streaming your favorite content online, please keep in mind that everything you stream online can be seen by the Government through your Internet Service Provider. Now, if you end up streaming copyrighted TV shows, Movies, Sports, or Live TV (knowingly or unknowingly), you could get tangled in serious legal issues.
We do not condone or endorse streaming illegal/copyrighted content. However, it’s not always easy to tell difference between legal and illegal content sources online. Fortunately, you can hide your online activity with the help of a reliable VPN service.
A good FireStick VPN will mask your original identifying IP Address [show_ip]. It will also help you bypass geo-restrictions & ISP throttling, which will allow you to stream everything without buffering.
I use ExpressVPN and recommend it to my friends & family. It offers blazing fast speed and utmost security online. It also has a zero-logs policy and dedicated apps for all kinds of devices and platforms including FireStick and Fire TVs.
ExpressVPN also offers 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee (no questions asked), although we don’t think you’ll ever want one.
Here’s how you can set up ExpressVPN on Firestick:
Step 1. First of all, Sign Up for ExpressVPN HERE
Step 2. Navigate to the Find Icon on your FireStick home screen.
Step 3. Now, go to the Search option
Step 4. Enter the word ExpressVPN using the onscreen keypad and select it from the Search results.
Step 5. Now, click the ExpressVPN icon under Apps & Games section
Step 6. Click on Get /Download and wait for it to install on your FireStick
Step 7. Click Open to launch the ExpressVPN app
Step 8. Enter your login credentials that you used when you registered for ExpressVPN. And click Sign In
Step 9. Choose a server location of your choice and click the Power Icon to connect to the server.
Once connected to ExpressVPN, your IP address will change automatically. You can verify this by checking the IP address data above after refreshing this page. This means your Internet activities are now anonymous and anything you stream on this device is safe from the prying eyes.
For detailed review & installation process, read our guide: ExpressVPN Review: Installation & How-to Use
Cinema HD app for FireStick is one of the revolutionary streaming apps available in the market. The successor of Terrarium TV does not disappoint us in any way and provides quality content every time everywhere.
In this guide, I have talked about how to update Cinema HD in your FireStick whenever there’s a new update. The process of updating this app is really easy and quick too.
If you are still having any problems or have any other queries, please let me know in the comment section.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I update Cinema HD on other devices?
Yes! You can update Cinema HD on all Android devices, including Android phones, Android Smart TVs, Mi Box, Nvidia Shield, etc., and not only on FireStick. The steps mentioned in this guide are almost the same for updating it on other devices.
Is Cinema HD APK for FireStick regularly updated?
Not Anymore! Cinema developers have abandoned the app for now. Unless they change their minds, there won’t be any new updates.
Hi, I am Alyssa! I am a tech enthusiast and a blogger. I have been using Kodi and FireStick since 2016. I wanted to share my latest tech discoveries and knowledge with the World, which led me to start this blog in 2021. I post in-depth how-to guides for FireStick devices & Kodi in a way that is easy to understand for people of all ages. Thanks for stopping by!