Developers have recently churned out so many streaming Addons. So, it is normal to get confused about which Addons to install. Venom Addon is a good add-on that you can try for on-demand content streaming purposes. In this guide, we will learn the installation steps of Venom Kodi Addon.
You can apply the same steps to install it on all other Kodi-supported products. These products include PCs, Android devices, and all FireStick variants.
Other than that, you will also learn the linking process of Trakt & Real Debrid with Venom Addon.
|Compatibility||Kodi 19 Matrix & Kodi 18 Leia|
|Type of Addon||Video-on-demand|
|Content||Movies, TV shows, Anime, Music|
|Premium Sources||Real Debrid, All Debrid, Premiumize|
Venom addon is a wonderful video streaming Addon. This add-on has many TV series, Movies, and videos to stream online. It has a big library accommodating both old and new content. All Kodi version supports Venom Addon.
The layout of this add-on is very simple and easy to use. It offers videos of high-definition resolution up to 1080p.
Venom Addon only offers Premium sources, so you won’t find any free sources. Hence, you have to link Venom with either Real Debrid, All Debrid, or Premiumize to watch content. Apart from that, you can also choose to link your Trakt account with it to sync your content.
A list of Best Kodi addons is prepared by us. It also contains the name of Venom Addon for its ability to provide quality content.
If you want to know about Kodi installation, you can read our guide: Kodi 19 Matrix Installation Guide
How to Install Venom Kodi Addon
I have ensured that the installation steps of Venom Kodi Addon are easy to understand so that everyone can follow them to install Venom. Take a look at the steps:
1. Allow Unknown Sources within Kodi
Venom Kodi add-on cannot be found in the Kodi repository. Thus, if you want to install it, you have to install it from third-party sources. But, installation from third-party sources on Kodi is disabled by default. So, we will have to enable it first. Let’s take a look at the steps:
1. Start the Kodi app.
2. Go to the left panel of the Kodi Home screen. Hit Gear Icon (Settings).
3. Select System.
4. From the left screen side, select Add-ons. And from the right screen side, click the slider next to Unknown Sources option to turn it on.
5. You will soon notice a Warning message.
Read this before proceeding.
It says the Add-ons will be given access to personal data stored on your device.
Now, if you do not want your personal data accessed by third-party add-ons, it is important to use a reliable VPN like ExpressVPN while streaming through a third-party Add-on.
Click Yes and proceed further.
2. Install Repository Containing Venom Kodi Addon
Venom Kodi add-on can be found in Venom Repository. So, we will have to install Venom Repository first. And then we can install Venom Kodi Addon from it. Take a look at the steps to install Venom Repository on Kodi:
1. Select Gear Icon ( Settings) by going back to Kodi Home screen.
2. Click File Manager.
3. Select Add Source. You will find this option on both sides of the screen.
4. Click on <None>
5. Carefully enter the below-mentioned URL :
6. An identifiable name has to be given to the source. I am going to name it Venom. You can give any name of your choice. Then, click OK.
7. Again, select OK.
8. Select Add-ons after going back to the previous menu.
9. Hit Install From Zip File
10. You will get notified that automatic updates are not available for this add-on. Click on Yes.
11. Now, click on the source name which in my case is Venom.
12. Select repository.venom-y.y.zip
(y.y is the version number)
13. You will get a confirmation message after completion of installation.
3. Install Venom Kodi Addon
Finally, we can now install Venom Kodi add-on from Venom Repository. Take a look at the steps:
1. Select Install From Repository.
2. Hit Venom Repository.
3. Choose Video add-ons.
4. Select Venom from the list of available Addons
5. Choose Install option located right next to the Versions option.
6. Click OK to allow other associated add-ons to install.
7. Venom Kodi addon download and installation will initiate.
8. Wait till Venom add-on on Kodi is fully installed. You will get a notification of the same when installation is complete.
You can now stream Movies and TV shows with Venom Kodi Addon.
How to Use Venom Addon on Kodi
Let us learn how to open and use Venom Addon on Kodi:
1. Go back to Kodi Home screen and select Add-ons.
2. Venom Kodi add-on can be spotted easily if you don’t have more than three or four add-ons installed. Click it to open it. If you can’t spot it, hit Video add-ons from the left side panel.
3. Select Venom from the list of all add-ons available and open it.
4. On opening Venom, a change log will appear. Click anywhere on the screen to skip it.
Here is the Snapshot of Home screen of Venom Kodi add-on:
Overview – Venom Kodi Addon
The Venom Kodi add-on Home screen has 10 sections. They are:
Discover TV Shows
My TV Shows
You Tube Videos
News and Info!!
To access content and sub-sections from Discover Movies & Discover TV Shows sections, you need to install an additional add-on Metahandler. Similarly to access and watch content from the You Tube Videos section, you have to install another add-on YouTube.
Most of the sections have their own sub-sections. For example, the Discover Movies section has sub-sections like In Theaters, Now Playing, Popular, Box Office, etc.
Premium Services include All Debrid, Easy News, Furk.net, Premiumize.me, and Real Debrid.
The Settings section allows us to clear add-on cache, manage navigation, downloads, playback, and accounts settings. The Search option can be used to find content that you are looking for.
How to Use Real Debrid with Venom Kodi Addon
Venom Kodi Addon also lets you link your Real Debrid account with it. This will help you to find premium high-definition links of content. Let us learn how to link Real Debrid with Venom Kodi add-on:
Check our Real Debrid guide for more knowledge.
1. Firstly, get a Real-Debrid account from HERE.
2. Open Venom Kodi Addon and click Tools.
3. Select My Accounts Settings option.
4. From your left side, click the Debrid Accounts section. And from the right side, click Authorize under Real-Debrid section.
5. You will find an authorization code shortly.
6. From any browser, go to https://real-debrid.com/device. ( Log in to your Real Debrid account when asked)
7. Hit Continue after typing the authorization code.
8. You will see a message soon telling you that application is allowed.
Restart Venom Kodi Addon and click the content you want to watch. You can notice Real Debrid links now.
How to Use Trakt with Venom Kodi Addon
Venom Kodi Addon also lets you link your Trakt account with it. This will help you to sync your media across devices. Let us learn how to link Trakt with Venom Kodi add-on:
Read our Trakt article to learn more.
1. Firstly, create a Trakt account from Trakt.tv.
2. Open Venom Kodi addon and click Tools.
3. Hit My Accounts Settings option.
4. From your left side, click Trakt. And from right side, click Authorization…
5. You will find a verification code now.
6. Go to https://trakt.tv/activate using a browser. (Log in to your Trakt account when asked)
7. Enter the verification code and then select Continue.
8. Select Yes and finish authorization.
Venom Kodi addon is a very good Addon that lets you stream tons of YouTube videos, movies, and TV series. It regularly updates its content and also adds fresh content. Thus, Venom ensures that viewers never run short of content to stream.
Hi, I am Alyssa! I am a tech enthusiast and a blogger. I have been using Kodi and FireStick since 2016. I wanted to share my latest tech discoveries and knowledge with the World, which led me to start this blog in 2021. I post in-depth how-to guides for FireStick devices & Kodi in a way that is easy to understand for people of all ages. Thanks for stopping by!