In today’s guide, I will provide you with the steps to install Viva TV on FireStick. The steps provided here will also work on other Fire TV & Android TV devices.
|Amazon FireStick, Android TV, Android Mobiles, Tablets, Chromecast with Google TV, Nvidia Shield, Roku, Mi TV Stick, TiVo Stream 4K
|Type of App
|Movies, TV shows
|External Video Player Support
|Real Debrid, All Debrid, Premiumize
Viva TV is a popular video-on-demand app to watch movies and TV shows. The content library of this app is impressive and new videos get added to the existing library frequently. You will never run out of movies and TV shows to watch.
The app offers an easy-to-use interface, facilitating fluid navigation.
The app pulls in several top-quality streaming links. Besides, Viva TV allows Real Debrid integration, giving you access to premium links including 4K links. It also allows for Trakt integration.
How to Install Viva TV on FireStick
Installing Viva TV on FireStick is fairly simple; just follow the steps provided below:
1: Install the Downloader App
Downloader is easily the most convenient side-loading app available on FireStick. You can get it from the Amazon Store.
To learn more about Downloader, visit our guide: How to Sideload Apps with Downloader
1. Turn on your FireStick
2. From the Home Screen of FireStick, go to Find located in the middle menu bar of your screen
3. Click on Search
4. Next, type in Downloader using the on-screen keypad. From auto search suggestions, click Downloader
5. Click Downloader App icon
6. Next, click Get or Download
7. Wait until the installation process is complete
8. Click Open
9. On your first run, the Downloader app will ask for necessary permission, give the app permission by clicking Allow.
10. Next, when presented with a Quick Guide prompt, click OK
2: Enable Install Unknown Apps
Now, we are going to tweak some FireStick settings to allow Downloader app to install third-party apps. Here’s what we are going to do:
1. Return to the Home screen by pressing the Home Button on your FireStick remote
2. Access the Gear Icon (Settings) on the middle right corner
3. Click the option My Fire TV
4. From the following options, click Developer Options.
5. Click Install unknown apps
Note: In some interfaces, you may see Apps from Unknown Sources instead. In such cases, click Apps from Unknown Sources > Turn On. Then, ignore the subsequent step.
6. Click the Downloader icon to enable Install unknown apps for Downloader. It should read ON
3: Install Viva TV on FireStick
We are finally ready to perform the last set of steps to install Viva TV on FireStick. Here are the steps:
1. Hold down the FireStick Remote’s Home Button for a few seconds. Then, from the following options, click Apps
2. Click Downloader app to launch it
3. Click on the URL field of the app
4. Now, enter the following URL as provided:
(This is the official website of Viva TV)
Click Go to Download Viva TV on FireStick
Note: Instead of the URL, you can enter the Viva TV Downloader Code: 82927
5. Click Download
6. The APK file will download on your device now
7. Next, click INSTALL
8. Wait until the app is installed
9. There should be an App Installed notification on the screen. Click DONE.
10. Now, you must see the following window on your FireStick. Click Delete to remove the Viva TV APK file, which is no longer required
11. Click Delete once again
You’ve installed Viva TV on Amazon FireStick successfully.
How to Use Viva TV on FireStick
Now, let’s understand how you can access the app on FireStick. Well, the same way we accessed the Downloader App. Here are the steps:
1. Hold down the FireStick Remote’s Home Button for a few seconds. Then, click Apps
2. Click Viva TV to open it
On your first run, Viva TV will ask for certain permission, click Allow
The next prompt asks you to choose your language and click OK
Note: You can change the default language anytime by visiting the Viva TV Settings.
When prompted with the Disclaimer, click Accept
Here’s the home screen of Viva TV for FireStick:
💡Note: The Viva TV app will require Tplayer to play videos, which is supposed to give you the best playback experience with minimal ads. Use the Downloader Code 82513 to install TPlayer on your FireStick. Alternatively, play any title and you will see a prompt asking you to install TPlayer. Click INSTALL and then follow the on-screen prompts.
Overview of Viva TV on FireStick
The top menu bar has Discover, Movies, TV Shows, Watchlist, Search & Settings
The app opens the Discover tab by default.
If you would rather stream Movies, you may select Movies from the top menu bar. Similarly, you may choose TV Shows.
The content is sorted via categories, such as Trending, Most Popular, New Releases, Top Rated, and more.
The Watchlist lets you track the titles you have added to the watchlist
Next to the TV Shows, you will find a Search icon, which can be used to look for a specific title that you may have in mind.
If you click on Settings, it has various useful features. Here’s what the Settings menu looks like:
In addition, Viva TV allows you to integrate Real Debrid and Trakt within the app. The steps with screenshots are provided in the next sections.
Click the Hamburger Menu (3 horizontal lines) on the far top-left side of the screen. Here’s what the menu features:
Use Real Debrid with Viva TV
Viva TV allows you to add Real-Debrid for better streaming links and new sources. Real Debrid is economical and is worth the money.
To learn more about Real Debrid, check our guide: How to set up & Use Real Debrid with FireStick
The following steps will show you how to integrate Real Debrid with Viva TV:
1. Click HERE to register for a premium Real-Debrid Account
2. On the Viva TV’s home screen, click Setting
3. Now, click Login to Real-Debrid
4. A code will show up on the screen
5. Open a browser on another device and visit https://real-debrid.com/device
6. Type in code and then click Continue
7. Real Debrid is now successfully integrated within Viva TV
How to Use Trakt with Viva TV
Viva TV also allows you to integrate Trakt. Trakt will let you sync all your favorite movies and shows across various platforms & devices.
To learn more about Trakt, please visit our guide: How to Set Up Trakt on FireStick & Kodi
Here are the steps to setup Trakt with Viva TV:
1. Click HERE to sign up for Trakt if you haven’t already
2. On the Viva TV’s home screen, click Setting
3. Click Login to Trakt.tv
4. You should see a code on the screen
5. Visit https://trakt.tv/activate in another device.
6. Enter the code and then click Continue
7. Click Yes when you see the below prompt
Trakt is now successfully integrated with Viva TV!
Install Viva TV on FireStick and enjoy endless on-demand content. The app offers high-quality links and features a user-friendly interface. Moreover, Viva TV supports Real Debrid and Trakt.
All in all, it’s a great app to have! For any queries, please write to us via the comments section below.
Hi, I am Alyssa! I am a tech enthusiast and a blogger. I have been using Kodi and FireStick since 2016. I wanted to share my latest tech discoveries and knowledge with the World, which led me to start this blog in 2021. I post in-depth how-to guides for FireStick devices & Kodi in a way that is easy to understand for people of all ages. Thanks for stopping by!