Don’t wanna miss your favorite Sports matches? Well, let me introduce you to Wawa Sport TV. This guide will walk you through the procedure of installing Wawa Sport TV on FireStick.
|Supported Devices||Amazon FireStick, Android TV, Android Mobiles, Tablets, Chromecast with Google TV, Nvidia Shield, Roku, Mi TV Stick, TiVo Stream 4K|
|Type of App||Sports|
|Content||Live Sports, Movies, Music|
|External Video Player Support||No|
Wawa Sport TV provides free live sports channels from across the World. It features sporting matches from countries, such as the United States, the United Kingdom, Brazil, France, Germany, and so on.
The content is available in various languages as well.
Apart from the sporting content, Wawa Sport TV also features movies and music.
We are going to add this app to our Best Sports Apps list.
How to Install Wawa Sport TV on FireStick
You can get Wawa Sport TV on FireStick by following the steps below:
1: Install the Downloader App
Wawa Sport TV is a third-party app. Hence, we are going to install it using the Downloader app.
If you are not aware of the Downloader app. It is a free app available on the Amazon App Store app and it simplifies app installation. Here are the steps to install the Downloader app:
Full Guide: How to Install & Use Downloader App
1. From the home screen of FireStick, select Find
2. After that, click Search
3. Begin typing the word: Downloader. Scroll down and select Downloader when it appears in the suggestions below the virtual keypad.
4. Click Downloader tile
5. Click Get or Download
6. When the installation is complete, click Open.
7. The downloader app requires the necessary permission to function. Click Allow.
8. On the Quick Start Guide, select OK.
2: Enable Install Unknown Apps
You must now make a few changes in the FireStick Settings in order to continue with the sideloading process.
Follow the steps below:
1. From the FireStick home screen, click the Gear Icon ⚙️
2. Click My Fire TV
3. Choose Developer Options.
4. Then, click Install unknown apps.
💡Note: If your interface has the Apps from Unknown Sources option instead, click Apps from Unknown Sources > Turn ON. Skip the next step.
5. Scroll to the Downloader app and select it to turn it ON.
3: Install Wawa Sport TV on FireStick
Now we are ready to install Wawa Sport TV on FireStick. Here are the steps:
1. Hold down the FireStick Remote’s Home Button for a few seconds. On the shortcut menu, click Apps
2. Launch the Downloader app.
3. Click the text box under Enter a URL or search term
4. Enter the URL below:
(This is the official website of Wawa Sport TV)
Note: If you prefer, instead of the URL, you may enter the Wawa Sport TV Downloader Code: 928243
5. Once you are redirected to the Wawa Sport website, click the Hamburger menu at the top right corner and then select DOWNLOAD.
6. The APK file will start downloading on your device. Give it a moment.
7. Click INSTALL
8. Wait for the installation to complete.
9. When installed, click DONE.
10. To remove the APK file from your device’s local storage, select Delete. The APK file is only required for installation and we’ve already completed the installation.
11. Click Delete to confirm.
Wawa Sport TV has been successfully installed on your Amazon FireStick.
How to Use Wawa Sport TV on FireStick
If you are new to using Amazon FireStick, let me help you access the newly installed app. Follow the steps:
Hold down the FireStick Remote’s Home Button for 5 seconds. A shortcut menu will appear on the screen, click Apps.
Launch the Wawa Sport TV from your installed apps drawer.
Give Wawa Sport TV access to your device by clicking Allow.
💡Quick Tip: You would need the Mouse Toggle App to navigate this app. HERE is our detailed guide on how to install & use Mouse Toggle app.
Here is the home screen of Wawa Sport TV on FireStick:
The home screen highlights the Latest channels.
You can use the Search feature to look for any specific channel or title.
The Main Menu or the Hamburger Menu (3 Horizontal line Icon) has 4 main sections: Home, Category, Latest & Favorite.
Wawa Sport TV provides high-quality links for various matches. It, however, contains ads and is difficult to navigate without the Mouse Toggle app.
What are your thoughts on this app? Let us know in the comments!
Hi, I am Alyssa! I am a tech enthusiast and a blogger. I have been using Kodi and FireStick since 2016. I wanted to share my latest tech discoveries and knowledge with the World, which led me to start this blog in 2021. I post in-depth how-to guides for FireStick devices & Kodi in a way that is easy to understand for people of all ages. Thanks for stopping by!