Flix Vision boasts an extensive collection of movies and TV shows, encompassing live channels, Anime, and adult content. And there’s no ads!
|Amazon FireStick, Fire TV, Android TV, Android Mobiles, Tablets, Chromecast with Google TV, Nvidia Shield, Roku, Mi TV Stick, TiVo Stream 4K
|Type of App
|Movies, TV shows, Live TV, Anime, Adult
|External Video Player Support
It has earned a spot on our curated list of the Best FireStick Apps.
How to Install Flix Vision on FireStick
Flix Vision is a third-party app. To install Flix Vision on your FireStick, you’ll need to sideload it. Here are the steps:
1. First, we’ll install the Downloader app, which is available on the Amazon AppStore. Simply use the Search button on the Amazon FireStick home screen to search for Downloader and follow the on-screen instructions.
Full Guide: How to Install Downloader App on FireStick
2. Once installed, enable the Install Unknown Apps option for the Downloader app for sideloading.
Gear icon > My Fire TV > Developer Options > Install unknown apps > Turn Downloader ON.
3. Access the Downloader app.
4. On the Downloader app’s home screen, select the box labeled Enter a URL or Search Term.
5. Input the following URL into the search box:
or the Downloader Code: 108545
6. Click Download vX.XXr.
7. Your device will initiate the download of the Flix Vision APK file.
8. Go for the INSTALL option.
9. Allow some time for the installation process.
10. Click DONE once completed.
11. To free up space on your FireStick’s limited storage, select Delete to remove the Flix Vision APK file. While not obligatory, it is recommended.
12. Confirm by clicking Delete again.
How to Use Flix Vision on FireStick
To open Flix Vision on your FireStick, follow these steps:
Click the Apps Icon from the FireStick Home Screen.
Note: Some FireStick remotes even have the Apps Button. You could simply click that as well.
Next, click on the Flix Vision icon to launch the application.
You will see a Release Note on the screen, click GO IT.
Then, when asked permission to access your device, click Allow.
You are now on the home screen of Flix Vision on FireStick:
Flix Vision —Overview
The home page has several categories including Top Rated, Upcoming, etc.
The main menu is on the left. Left-clicking the navigation ring on the FireStick Remote will reveal the full menu.
You can search for your preferred title/channel using the Search feature.
Movies section has the following categories:
- TV Shows
TV Shows section has the following categories:
I particularly like the Discover page. You can sort through the titles quite easily using this. The Top menu bar includes:
You can sort through the content very easily with this.
The Filter section is very useful in the Anime section.
You need to set a PIN to watch the adult content, which is great if you don’t want everyone to access this part of the app. You can hide this section on the main menu in the App settings.
- Live TV
This app, by far, has the biggest channel lineup, with 15,000+ channels available to be streamed. The channels are sorted by Countries, which make it incredibly easy to look for your favorites.
You will find the content/ channels that you added to Favorites.
The settings section has loads of options. You can scroll through them and play around as per your preferences.
You can change the TV layout from Modern to Classic.
Then there’s Real-Debrid, Trakt, Default Video Player, Subtitles settings, etc. You can also clear the app cache and check for updates within the settings.
This section includes My M3U Playlists, Import M3U Playlists, Restart, and more.
How to Set Up Real Debrid with Flix Vision FireStick app
Integrating Real-Debrid with Flix Vision maximizes your access to higher-quality links and also increases the number of available links.
To set up Real-Debrid with Flix Vision, follow these steps:
1. Click on THIS LINK to acquire a premium Real-Debrid account.
2. On the Flix Vision app’s main screen, select Settings located in the main menu.
3. Choose Real Debrid under INTEGRATION.
4. The subsequent screen will provide a verification code.
5. Visit https://real-debrid.com/device on another device.
6. Enter the verification code and click Continue.
7. A notification stating Application allowed indicates that Real-Debrid has been successfully authorized.
Proceed to stream any movie or TV episode as usual, and you will now encounter multiple RD links, including potential 4K streaming links.
How to set up Trakt with Flix Vision FireStick app
Follow the below steps to integrate Trakt with the Flix Vision App:
1. Open the Flix Vision app on your FireStick.
2. Navigate to the app Settings from the main menu on the left.
3. Locate Trakt TV under INTEGRATION.
4. Select CONNECT YOURTRAKT ACCOUNT to link your Trakt account.
5. A code will be provided.
6. On a separate device, visit the Trakt website and log in.
7. Enter the provided code to authorize the connection.
8. Once authorized, go back to the FireStick app.
Enjoy personalized content recommendations and tracking on your Flix Vision FireStick app.
Recap — Install Flix Vision on FireStick
Here’s a quick recap of the steps to install Flix Vision on FireStick:
- Install the Downloader app from the Amazon AppStore using the Search button on the FireStick home screen.
- Enable Install Unknown Apps for Downloader: Gear icon > My Fire TV > Developer Options > Install unknown apps > Turn Downloader ON.
- On the Downloader app’s home screen, select Enter a URL or Search Term.
- Input the URL flixvision.app or use the Downloader Code: 108545, then hit Go.
- Click Download vX.XXr.
- The Flix Vision APK file will download.
- Install the Flix Vision app.
- Wait for the installation process to complete.
- Click DONE when the installation is finished.
Hi, I am Alyssa! I am a tech enthusiast and a blogger. I have been using Kodi and FireStick since 2016. I wanted to share my latest tech discoveries and knowledge with the World, which led me to start this blog in 2021. I post in-depth how-to guides for FireStick devices & Kodi in a way that is easy to understand for people of all ages. Thanks for stopping by!