Titan Player is a video player that plays pretty much all formats of videos including MP4, AVI, MKV, and MOV. In this guide, I shall show you how you can install and use Titan Player on FireStick and Fire TV.
These steps work on Android TV boxes, NVIDIA Shield, Mi Box, and others as well.
Titan Player is an easy-to-use video player that allows you to play any video format. This means you can enjoy movies, shows, music, and more with this player. It also has subtitle support.
How to Install Titan Player on FireStick
I’ll now show you how to install Titan Player on FireStick. Let’s take a look at the steps:
1. Install the Downloader App
The very first thing we need to get is a side-loader app, which we’ll use to install Titan Player. I use the Downloader app. It’s a very easy-to-use side-loading app. Let’s install the Downloader app first:
Downloader Full Guide: How to Install & Use Downloader App
1. Go to Find from the FireStick home screen.
2. Then, click the Search button below.
3. Enter the word Downloader. As you start typing, the Downloader term should appear below the virtual keypad. Scroll down and select it.
4. Click the Downloader icon.
5. Choose Get or Download option.
6. Wait for the app installation process to finish.
7. Choose Open.
8. Select Allow to give the Downloader app permission to access the files on your device.
9. Then, on the Quick Start Guide, click OK.
2. Enable Install Unknown Apps
We are now going to enable the setting Install Unknown Apps (or Apps from Unknown Sources on some devices) within FireStick Settings. This feature allows FireStick to install apps from third-party sources. Here are the steps:
1. From the home screen, navigate to FireStick Settings by clicking the Gear Icon on the right.
2. On the next screen, open My Fire TV
3. Now, open Developer options.
4. Click Install unknown apps.
5. Turn the option ON for the Downloader app, as you see in the screenshot below. You just have to select it once if the status reads OFF.
3. Install Titan Player APK on FireStick
Now, we are going to install Titan Player using the Downloader app you installed earlier. Here’s how:
1. For 5 seconds, press and hold the Home Button on your Amazon FireStick Remote. Choose Apps.
2. Open the Downloader app.
3. Once you’re on the Downloader app’s home screen, on the right, click the field where you can enter the source URL.
4. Enter the following URL for Titan Player APK here:
Hit the Go button.
Note: Instead of the URL, you may also choose to enter the Downloader code for Titan Player: 392511
5. Wait for the Downloader app to download the Titan Player APK file. It could take a minute or so.
6. The downloader app will initiate the installation automatically. Click INSTALL.
7. Now, wait for Titan Video Player to install on the device.
8. When you see the App installed prompt, click DONE.
9. Click Delete to remove the APK file. The APK files are not required after the installation. It’s better to free up some space.
10. Click Delete one more time.
How to Use Titan Player APK on FireStick
Your installed apps can be accessed from the Your Apps & Channels section on FireStick. Let’s see how you get there.
Press and hold the Home Button on your Amazon FireStick Remote for a few seconds and then release it. A menu will pop up. Choose Apps.
Your Apps & Channels section will open. Locate Titan Player APK and launch it.
When you see this prompt, click ALLOW ACCESS
Here’s the Home Screen of Titan Player APK:
You can add MP3 stream URLs if you like. Or you can play any videos or music from your device’s local storage.
This is the settings sections of this app:
Features Of Titan Video Player
- Titan Player supports all media formats such as MKV, MP4, AVI, MOV, Ogg, FLAC, TS, M2TS, AAC, etc.
- It supports subtitles as well.
- You can play video and audio files from local storage.
- You can control volume, brightness, and seeking.
- You can also adjust the screen aspect ratio.
If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments section below.
Hi, I am Alyssa! I am a tech enthusiast and a blogger. I have been using Kodi and FireStick since 2016. I wanted to share my latest tech discoveries and knowledge with the World, which led me to start this blog in 2021. I post in-depth how-to guides for FireStick devices & Kodi in a way that is easy to understand for people of all ages. Thanks for stopping by!