POV is a Debrid-only on-demand Kodi Addon. In this post, we will discuss the installation steps for POV Kodi Addon.
Use the same steps to install it on all Kodi-compatible products including FireSticks products, iOS, Androids, Windows, etc.
Moreover, we will also teach how to link Trakt & Real Debrid with the POV add-on.
|Supported Devices||Amazon FireStick, Fire TV, Android TV, Android Mobiles, Tablets, iOS, Chromecast with Google TV, Nvidia Shield, Roku, Mi Box, Windows, Mac Computer and more|
|Type of Addon||Video-on-demand|
|Content||Movies, TV shows, Documentaries, Live Webcam|
|Premium Sources||Real Debrid, All Debrid, Premiumize, Furk, EasyNews|
POV addon is an impressive add-on for streaming lots of movies and TV shows online. It is the successor of the Fen Kodi add-on. This add-on has an interface that is easy to navigate.
The content is sorted efficiently, allowing users to find their preferred content at ease. It has a section called Popular People which allows users to watch all the movies & shows of their favorite actors and actresses.
POV doesn’t fetch links from free sources. This means you can use this add-on to watch content only if you link it to a premium sources account like Real Debrid. However, this is a good thing as it ensures that you can watch videos of HD quality.
Moreover, you can link Trakt with it to sync media on your devices.
POV Kodi add-on gets a spot in our Best Kodi add-ons list.
Don’t have Kodi installed yet? Check out our Kodi Installation guide: How to Install Kodi
How to Install POV Kodi Addon
In this section, we will discuss all the installation steps for POV Kodi addon. The steps can be easily followed as they are kept simple.
1. Allow Unknown Sources within Kodi
The official Kodi repository doesn’t host POV Kodi Addon. Hence, you have to install it from other sources. But installation from other sources is disabled on Kodi generally. Thus, first of all, we need to allow Kodi to install Add-ons from other sources. Here are the steps:
1. Start Kodi.
2. Navigate to the main page of Kodi. Then, hit Gear Icon (Settings)
3. Select System
4. From left side, choose Add-ons. And hit Unknown Sources from right side for turning it on.
5. You will see a message.
Read this before proceeding.
It says the Add-ons will be given access to personal data stored on your device.
Now, if you do not want your personal data accessed by third-party add-ons, it is important to use a reliable VPN like ExpressVPN while streaming through a third-party Add-on.
2. Install Repository Containing POV Kodi Addon
Kodifitzwell repository hosts POV Kodi add-on. Therefore, install kodifitzwell repo first & then, install POV addon from it. This is how to install kodifitzwell repo on Kodi:
1. Again, navigate to the main page of Kodi & hit Gear Icon ( Settings)
2. Then, select File Manager
3. Choose Add Source.
4. Select <None>
5. Correctly enter the following URL:
💡Quick Tip: Typing this using the FireStick on-screen keyboard can be a real pain. Use the Fire TV Remote App to type faster and easier.
6. Name the source kodifitzwell for identifying it later. You can give it a different name if you want. Then, select OK.
7. Select OK again.
8. Hit the Back button. Then, choose Add-ons.
9. Choose Install From Zip File
10. You will see a message telling you that this add-on has to be updated manually. Choose Yes.
11. Choose kodifitzwell or the source name you have given.
12. Select repository.kodifitzwell-y.y.y.zip
Where y.y.y represents the latest version.
13. You will see a message confirming the successful installation of kodifitzwell repo.
3. Install POV Kodi Addon
Finally, install POV Kodi Addon from kodifitzwell repo. This is how to install POV addon on Kodi:
1. Select Install From Repository.
2. Then, hit kodifitzwell repository.
3. Hit Video add-ons.
4. Choose POV from the available add-ons list.
5. Select Install.
6. Now, allow other related add-ons to install by clicking OK.
7. POV Kodi addon will now start to install.
8. You will see a message confirming the successful installation of POV add-on on Kodi.
How to Use POV Addon on Kodi
In this section, we will discuss how to start POV Kodi Addon. We will also tell you how to use it. This is how:
1. Navigate to the main page of Kodi. Then, hit Add-ons.
2. Start POV Kodi add-on by clicking its icon. If you can’t find the icon, choose Video add-ons option instead.
3. Then, start POV by clicking its icon.
This is the screenshot of the main page of POV Kodi add-on:
Overview – POV Kodi Addon
The POV Kodi add-on Main Page has 10 sections. These are:
- TV Shows
- My Lists
- Popular People
- My Services
The Movies section has Trending, Latest Releases, Premieres, Popular, Oscar Winners, Blockbusters, etc. Similarly, TV Shows section has Premieres, Popular, Airing Today, Trending, Up Coming, On the Air, etc.
Discover section has 5 sub-sections. They are DISCOVER: Movies, DISCOVER: Movies History, DISCOVER: TV Shows, DISCOVER: TV Shows History, & DISCOVER: Help.
The Popular People section has movies and shows of popular actors and actresses.
My Services section is to manage your premium sources account. You can use the Search tool to find any content quickly.
All the content you have downloaded is going to be displayed in the Downloads section. All your synced media will be shown in My Lists section. This section is however useless if you didn’t link Trakt with POV.
The Settings section has options to manage navigation and playback.
How to Use Real Debrid with POV Kodi Addon
POV Kodi Addon must be linked to Real Debrid so that you can stream on POV addon. It allows streaming of HD quality links as well. This is how you can link Real Debrid with POV Kodi add-on:
Full Guide: How to Set Up Real Debrid
1. I am assuming you have a Real Debrid account. If you don’t have one, make one from HERE.
2. Start POV Kodi Addon. Then, hit Settings
3. Choose SETTINGS: My Services
4. Next, select My Services from left side. Then, scroll down to Real Debrid section from right side and click Authorize
5. You will see an authorization code.
6. Visit https://real-debrid.com/device. Then, log in to Real Debrid
7. Type the authorization code & select Continue
8. An application-allowed message will appear shortly.
Restart POV. Now, you will find RD links along with free links when you click on any content.
How to Use Trakt with POV Kodi Addon
POV Kodi Addon can be linked to Trakt so that you can sync media on your devices. This is how to link Trakt with POV Kodi add-on:
Full Guide: How to Set Up Trakt
1. I am assuming you have a Trakt account. If you don’t have one, make one from Trakt.tv.
2. Start POV Kodi Addon. Hit Settings
3. Then, choose SETTINGS: My Services
4. Next, select My Lists from left side. Then, scroll down to Trakt section from right side and click Authorize
5. You will see an authorization code.
6. Visit https://trakt.tv/activate. Then, log in to Trakt.
7. Enter the authorization code. And, select Continue
8. Choose Yes. This will complete the authorization.
POV Kodi addon has a huge library. It updates dead links frequently and also adds new content.
This add-on provides only premium links. Hence, you need to link it with services like Real Debrid to watch content. Also, you can consider linking Trakt with this addon to sync media.
If you have any more questions, ask us in the comment section below.
Hi, I am Alyssa! I am a tech enthusiast and a blogger. I have been using Kodi and FireStick since 2016. I wanted to share my latest tech discoveries and knowledge with the World, which led me to start this blog in 2021. I post in-depth how-to guides for FireStick devices & Kodi in a way that is easy to understand for people of all ages. Thanks for stopping by!