SOPlayer is a media player app that is designed to work with IPTV services. It is also widely used to stream IPTV content.
It works on various platforms, including FireStick, Android, iOS, Windows, and macOS.
You are required to enter login credentials of any IPTV subscription for SOPlayer to work.
You can subscribe to an IPTV service of your choice and access its available content via SoPlayer. IPTV gives you access to a wide range of TV channels and on-demand content.
In this guide, I will show you how you can install SOPlayer on FireStick. The Screenshots have been taken on a FireStick 4K. You can do this on any FireStick device.
How to Install SOPlayer on FireStick
Please follow these steps to install SOPlayer on an Amazon Firestick:
1. Find the Downloader app using the search feature on your FireStick. Once you’ve located the app, follow the on-screen prompts to install it.
Then, turn ON Install unknown apps/Apps from Unknown Sources feature within your FireStick settings.
We have a detailed guide on how you can do both. Check out the guide here: How to Sideload Apps using Downloader App
2. After you’ve done both, launch the Downloader app from your installed apps.
3. You’ll see a URL field on the Downloader app’s homepage. Click on it
4. Enter the SoPlayer URL: https://bit.ly/3834MDT or Downloader code: 737549
And then, select Go.
Here, I have entered the Downloader code.
5. Click Latest version.
6. Hit Download Latest version.
7. Click Download APK.
8. Your FireStick will start downloading the SOPlayer APK file.
9. Once the download has finished, you’ll see a prompt to install the APK. Select INSTALL to proceed.
10. Wait while the app is installed.
11. After the installation is complete, you can select DONE to delete the APK file.
12. Select Delete.
13. To confirm, select Delete again.
How to Setup SOPlayer
Make sure you get the IPTV credentials to access the content on SOPlayer.
Now let’s open SoPlayer app on FireStick:
From your Firestick home screen, go over to the Apps & Channels section (3 squares and a plus).
Locate the SOPlayer app. Select it to launch it.
Once the SOPlayer app opens, you shall be asked whether you want Light or Dark UI. Choose your preference. I will be going with Dark.
Now, you will be prompted to set up the app by entering your provider ID. Select Provider ID.
Enter it and then hit Submit.
Hit Submit again.
Choose login type selection. Enter your login credentials- you can either choose Username & password or PIN code.
Once you’re logged in, you will be presented with the homepage of SOPlayer.
The layout and navigation will likely vary depending on the IPTV service provider that you choose. However, you will have categories such as Live TV, VOD content, EPG, and Settings.
The Live TV section will give you access to the live TV channels. They may be categorized in a grid view or a list of channels.
You can scroll through the available channels using your FireStick remote. Then, simply select the one you’d like to watch.
Similarly, for on-demand content, navigate to the VOD section and find the title that you’d want to watch from the available movies, TV shows, etc.
Then simply follow the on-screen instructions to start playing the content.
Most IPTV services come with an EPG or Guide option, so look for it within the SoPlayer app’s interface. With EPG, you can see program schedules and other important information related to the program.
The Settings section would let you configure or customize SOPlayer to your liking. Usually, you’d find options to modify interface preferences, adjust video/audio quality, settings, and much more.
Since features within SOPlayer can vary depending on your IPTV service provider, you may have to refer to your IPTV provider’s instructions to ensure you make the most out of the app’s features.
If you still have difficulty, get in touch with us via our email on the contact us page.
SoPlayer Key Features
SOPlayer offers several important features that enhance the functionality and user experience of the app. Let me highlight some of them below:
- IPTV Streaming: SOPlayer app is primarily designed to work as an IPTV media player.
- Supports Multiple Platforms: The app is available on various platforms, including Amazon Firestick, Android, iOS, Windows, and macOS. This gives you the freedom to enjoy your favorite IPTV service on your preferred devices anywhere.
- User-Friendly Interface: SOplayer has a user-friendly interface that is easy to navigate.
- Electronic Program Guide (EPG): SOPlayer supports the EPG feature, which means users can access the guide to view upcoming movies & shows, check program descriptions, and plan to watch their favorites accordingly.
- Customizable Settings: SOPlayer lets users customize the settings of the app tailored to their specific needs.
- Multi-Screen Support: It also allows users to simultaneously stream content on multiple devices.
Note: The availability of these features is dependent on the specific IPTV service that you choose.
Recap — Install SOPlayer on FireStick
Let me quickly recap the steps to install SOPlayer on FireStick:
- Install the Downloader app.
- Then, turn ON Install unknown apps/Apps from Unknown Sources feature within your FireStick settings.
- You’ll see a URL field on the Downloader app’s homepage. Click on it
- Enter the SoPlayer URL: https://bit.ly/3834MDT or Downloader code: 737549
- And then, select Go.
- Click Latest version.
- Hit Download Latest version.
- Click Download APK.
- Your FireStick will start downloading the SOPlayer APK file.
- Select INSTALL.
- Wait while the app is installed.
- After the installation is complete, you can select DONE > Delete > Delete.
Hi, I am Alyssa! I am a tech enthusiast and a blogger. I have been using Kodi and FireStick since 2016. I wanted to share my latest tech discoveries and knowledge with the World, which led me to start this blog in 2021. I post in-depth how-to guides for FireStick devices & Kodi in a way that is easy to understand for people of all ages. Thanks for stopping by!