SportsFire is a sports app featuring a wide range of sports. In this guide, I shall walk you through the process of installing SportsFire on FireStick & Fire TV devices.
This app can also be installed on other Android devices, Smart TVs, and more.
|Supported Devices||Amazon FireStick, Android TV, Android Mobiles, Tablets, Chromecast with Google TV, Nvidia Shield, Roku, Mi TV Stick, TiVo Stream 4K|
|Type of App||Sports|
|Content||Live Sports, Schedule|
|External Video Player Support||No|
SportsFire is a comprehensive sports app that allows users to stay up-to-date with the latest sports around the World.
The app features a variety of sports, including football, basketball, baseball, soccer, and more.
In addition to live games, you can also check the schedules of upcoming tournaments.
I have added SportsFire to our Best Sports Apps list.
How to install SportsFire on FireStick
I have divided the process into 3 easy parts. Please follow the below steps to get SportsFire on FireStick:
1: Install the Downloader App
Downloader is, by far, the most popular side-loading app for installing any third-party app. Let’s install the Downloader app on FireStick:
Full Guide: How to Install & Use Downloader App
1. Go over to the Find option on the FireStick Home screen.
2. Select Search just underneath it.
3. Start typing the word Downloader. Then, select Downloader from the search suggestions.
4. Select the Downloader app icon.
5. Click Get or Download.
6. Now, click Open.
7. Give the Downloader app permission to access your device by clicking Allow.
8. Close the Quick Start Guide by clicking OK.
2: Enable Install Unknown Apps
This is an important step to sideload apps. This will allow the Downloader app to install apps from third-party sources. Here are the steps:
1. Go back to the FireStick home screen. Now, go to the Gear Icon on the middle right side of the screen.
2. Now, open My Fire TV.
3. Select Developer Options.
💡Note: Can’t find Developer Options? Go to: Settings > My Fire TV > About. Repeatedly select the first menu item 7 times. The message "No need, you are already a developer" will appear. Go back to the My Fire TV menu to find the newly revealed "Developer Options". Check out our guide with screenshots and video tutorial: How to Unhide/Reveal Developer Options.
4. Click Install unknown apps.
💡Note: If your interface has the Apps from Unknown Sources option instead, click Apps from Unknown Sources > Turn ON. Skip the next step.
5. Now, click the Downloader app once to turn the option ON.
3: Install SportsFire on FireStick
Finally, we are ready to install SportsFire on FireStick. Here are the steps:
1. Hold the FireStick Remote’s Home Button for a few seconds. Then, when you see the below menu, select Apps.
2. Click the Downloader app icon.
3. When you are on the Downloader app’s home screen, click the URL field on the right.
4. Enter the URL for SportsFire: sportsfire.tv
The Downloader Code for SportsFire: 813764
Hit the Go button.
5. Wait while you are redirected to the SportsFire app.
6. Click DOWNLOAD APP.
7. Wait while the app is being downloaded on your device.
8. Select INSTALL.
9. SportsFire app will now install on your FireStick.
10. Click the DONE button once the installation has been completed successfully.
11. Click Delete to remove the APK file. We don’t need it anymore.
12. To confirm the deletion, click Delete once again.
How to Use SportsFire on FireStick
Now, let’s open the SportsFire app that we just installed. Here are the steps:
Hold the Home Button on the FireStick Remote for a few seconds. Then, release it. You’ll see a menu on the screen, choose Apps.
Open the SportsFire app.
When you see the below pop-up, click OK.
Here’s the home screen of the SportsFire app:
These are the categories available on the SportsFire app:
- Channels — Here you will all the channels available.
You can sort the channels by Countries. Click the Countries button.
Select the Country to filter the options.
- Schedule — This shows the upcoming schedule for the matches.
You can filter the matches by clicking All Matches.
Now, select the types of the match that you wish to see.
- Watchlist — The channels that you’ve added to the watchlist will appear here.
On the right side there’s:
Settings — It has a couple of settings options.
Search — Use this to look for a particular channel or sports match.
Is SportsFire Legal & Safe to Use?
It is not possible for us to determine the legal status of SportsFire as we do not have the resources to ascertain if the app has the license to distribute the content it features.
I recommend using ExpressVPN with the SportsFire app to stay away from legal issues.
As for safety, I cannot guarantee the safety of this app since it’s a third-party app. However, thousands of people use this app.
I have also scanned this app using VirusTotal and it didn’t detect any malicious content.
SportsFire is a useful tool for sports fans looking to watch their favorite teams’ latest matches. Let’s quickly summarize the steps to install SportsFire on FireStick:
- Install the Downloader app from the Amazon Appstore.
- Next, you need to enable install unknown apps feature for the Downloader app. Go to Gear Icon>My Fire TV> Developer Options > Install unknown apps> Turn ON Downloader. (If you see Apps From Unknown Sources instead, click it then click Turn ON).
- Launch the Downloader app.
- Click Enter a URL or Search Term from the Downloader app’s home screen.
- Into the search box, Enter the SportsFire URL: sportsfire.tv or the Downloader Code: 813764 and hit Go.
- Click Download App.
- Choose INSTALL.
- Wait for the app to install.
Now, enjoy your favorite sports from the comfort of your home.
How to Install Lepto Sports on FireStick
How to Install RedBox TV on FireStick
How to Install HD Streamz on FireStick
Hi, I am Alyssa! I am a tech enthusiast and a blogger. I have been using Kodi and FireStick since 2016. I wanted to share my latest tech discoveries and knowledge with the World, which led me to start this blog in 2021. I post in-depth how-to guides for FireStick devices & Kodi in a way that is easy to understand for people of all ages. Thanks for stopping by!