In today’s guide, I will take you through the steps to install AstonCine APK on FireStick. This guide will work for all Amazon Fire TV and Android devices.
|Supported Devices||Amazon FireStick, Android TV, Android Mobiles, Tablets, Chromecast with Google TV, Nvidia Shield, Roku, Mi TV Stick, TiVo Stream 4K|
|Type of App||On-demand|
|Content||Movies, TV shows|
|External Video Player Support|
|Premium Sources||Real Debrid|
AstonCine APK is a new streaming app for movies and TV Shows. It also a clone of the previously popular app, ZiniTevi (which is now CucoTV). This app allows you to stream HD content.
The content library is updated on a frequent basis to maintain their ever-increasing database. You can report any bugs or suggest any improvement in the app via its Feedback and Bug Reporting features.
AstonCine also has an in-built player to stream videos. This app also has separate genres for movies and TV Shows. The content is well-organized to ensure a sleek interface.
AstonCine also has Real Debrid & Trakt features, which further enhances its streaming capabilities.
With all this features & more, AstonCine APK earned a place in our Best FireStick Apps List.
How to install AstonCine APK on FireStick
Follow all the steps without fail to install AstonCine APK on your FireStick. To make sure steps are simple and easy to follow, I have divided the whole installation process in three parts.
1. Install Downloader App
Being a third-party application, AstonCine APK is not included in Amazon App Store. The only way to install it on FireStick is to sideload it. Downloader is a wonderful sideloading app, which we are going to use to install AstonCine APK on FireStick. Let’s take a look at the steps:
For detailed information, you may also check the guide: How to install Downloader on Firestick
1. Locate the Find option on the FireStick Home screen
2. Select Search. It is right underneath Find
3. Perform a search for Downloader. Click on it in the search suggestions.
4. After that, click on Downloader icon
5. Hit Get/Download
6. Installation will start shortly. Please wait.
7. Click Open
8. For allowing Downloader necessary access permission, click Allow.
9. To skip the Start Guide, click OK.
2. Turn ON Install Unknown Apps Feature
For installing third party apps, we must turn on the Install Unknown Apps Feature. Here’s how:
1. Go to the FireStick homepage and click Gear Icon (Settings)
2. Select My Fire TV
3. After that, select Developer Options.
💡Note: Can’t find Developer Options? Go to: Settings > My Fire TV > About. Repeatedly select the first menu item 7 times. The message "No need, you are already a developer" will appear. Go back to the My Fire TV menu to find the newly revealed "Developer Options". Check out our guide with screenshots and video tutorial: How to Unhide/Reveal Developer Options.
4. Click Install Unknown Apps
Note: If you see Apps from Unknown Sources, select it. Then, Turn On the feature. Skip the next step.
5. Now, you have to ensure ON is written below Downloader. If OFF is written, click on it to turn it ON.
3. Install AstonCine APK on FireStick
We now proceed to the next and final step for the installation procedure. This is how you can install AstonCine APK on FireStick:
1. First of all, hold down the Home Button of FireStick Remote for approximately 5 seconds. Click Apps option
2. From all the apps listed, click Downloader icon. The app will open shortly.
3. Select the URL or Search Term Field in Downloader.
4. Now, type the AstonCine APK URL:
(Ignore the URL in the screenshot below)
Note: you may enter Downloader Code for AstonCine APK: 289564
5. When you reach AstonCine APK’s official website, click Download APK
6. AstonCine APK will start downloading. Please wait.
7. Click on INSTALL
8. Installation process will start now. Wait until it’s complete
9. Click DONE
10. We will delete AstonCine APK file by clicking Delete. It will save space as the file is not needed any longer
11. Again, click Delete for confirmation.
Great! AstonCine APK is now successfully installed on your streaming device.
How to Use AstonCine APK on FireStick
Let’s open AstonCine APK and learn how to use it:
1. Press and hold down Home Button of the FireStick Remote. You will see a couple of options. Select the second option – Apps.
2. Click on the AstonCine APK icon to launch it.
Note: The App Icon may look different on the homepage, it’s probably because it’s a new app and developers are still working on it.
A welcome message will be displayed. Click on the yellow Get Started button.
Select your language and click DONE below. Mind you, you will have to scroll quite a bit to access the DONE button.
Select your device type- Mobile or TV. We are going with TV here.
To grant AstonCine APK required permission, click Allow
You can see the Home Screen of AstonCine APK on FireStick below:
Overview of AstonCine APK:
The Top menu bar on AstonCine APK home screen has categories such as Home, Watched, Favorites, Genres, and Downloads. Apart from them, it has a Settings and Search Tool.
Here’s how the search tool looks like. There are 2 servers and other sorting options such as Type, Year and Genres in here.
The Watched section has all your watch history. This feature works in conjunction with Trakt. Favorites section has all the items your have added to the favorites.
Genres has two sub-sections – Genres of Movies & Genres of TV Shows. You can use it to sort content of your liking.
Downloads section has all the downloaded videos for offline viewing.
Settings section has some important features to manage. Some of them are Real Debrid, Trakt, Language, Feedback and Bug Reporting, etc.
How to set up Real Debrid with AstonCine APK
You can integrate Real Debrid with AstonCine APK to get access to premium quality links. Here’s how you can integrate it:
For detailed overview, you can look at our detailed guide on Real Debrid
1. Register for Real Debrid account HERE!
2. Click on the Gear icon on the top-right after going to the AstonCine APK home screen.
3. Scroll down and go to Real Debrid option.
4. You will see an Authorization code in the next pop-up window.
5. On a browser, visit https://real-debrid.com/device
6. Now, type in the Authorization code & click Continue.
7. You can now see a notification confirming complete authorization of Real Debrid.
How to set up Trakt with AstonCine APK
You can integrate Trakt with AstonCine APK to sync media on all your device. Here’s how you can integrate it:
To learn more about Trakt, please visit our guide: How to Set Up Trakt on FireStick & Kodi
1. Register for Trakt HERE!
2. Now, click on the Gear/Settings icon on the top-right of AstonCine APK home screen.
3. Scroll down and go to Trakt.
4. You can find an Authorization code in the next pop-up window.
5. On your mobile/PC, visit https://trakt.tv/activate
6. You have to enter the Authorization code now & click Continue.
7. Click Yes to complete authorization of Trakt.
AstonCine APK is a new streaming app and also is a ZiniTevi and CucoTV clone. It looks exactly like these apps. The has plenty of content to keep you entertained for hours on end. This app also lets you download content for later viewing. But if you are downloading content on a low spec device like FireStick, make sure there’s enough space on your device, so it doesn’t hamper your FireStick’s performance.
Do give it a go and let us know your thoughts on AstonCine APK by commenting down below.
Hi, I am Alyssa! I am a tech enthusiast and a blogger. I have been using Kodi and FireStick since 2016. I wanted to share my latest tech discoveries and knowledge with the World, which led me to start this blog in 2021. I post in-depth how-to guides for FireStick devices & Kodi in a way that is easy to understand for people of all ages. Thanks for stopping by!